Why Obsidian will moon soon

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $95,425,810
Obsidian Market Cap = $19,050,349

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/PRVPVrfBOY1VdtjqrC-l_LR3wbzmKyolzaR5deyxpXc/application-pdf
poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All those checks, yet no proof.

What do you mean? Talk to the devs on slack.

compile from GitHub run it yourself people are using it already mong.

Everytime I re-launch the app my messages become cryptic. Is that normal? I can't see message history guys.

ODN IS MOOOOOOOOOOOOONING!

Does it cost money to use?

Yes, ODN is a gold nugget and i'm big in, but please stop shilling it that hard, it is annoying.
project speaks for itself, just let it grow.

Its auto delete history. One of feature

Nope. There will be only small fee for sending encrypted atyachments

I wish there was a way we could inform the general public of its uses as an anonymous messenger without coming off as used car salesmen.

on one hand the shilling is starting to bug me too.

on the other hand it's kinda imperative that the pump and dump group doesn't suppress this and accumulate before we get onto a high volume exchange

it's kinda like election cycle, it's annoying but important.

Just wait when team will show 3rd party security audit. Good tech do not need marketing

Exactly. I am not in any pump and dump groups but I've noticed alot of fudding from them trying to accumulate. Consider my efforts a fight for ODN justice.

Everything needs marketing. The tech is amazing but the target demographic needs to know it exists. Monero is amazing but most hackers still demand BTC anyway.

Obsidian is a pump and dump ico scam I really feel sorry for those fooled by this. Their team has no programmera worth their salt, one of them is a finance major.

Lol. You gonna make some innovative tech with your finance degree and experience in sales? I dont think so. You guys are making them millions though so Im sure they love that.

Illuminati pumps is slowly dumping on you guys and you are just eating their steamy shit.

Reported

Look guys, it's illuminati pump's chief fudder. LOL

why does the illuminati only focus on coins in their early stages (e.g. dnt?). It's simple. They're too fucking stupid to pick long term investments and their collective IQ is still to low to actually trade in larger alt markets or god forbig btc or ethereum.

A bunch of useless crabs. They can't even keep their pump and dump operation under wraps lmao.

GTFO we are ruining your plans of a pump and dump faggot. Time for you guys to accumulate at higher prices.

>Obsidian is a pump and dump ico scam

s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/PRVPVrfBOY1VdtjqrC-l_LR3wbzmKyolzaR5deyxpXc/application-pdf

Good find. Here's proof that we ODN bros are legit.

DONT LET THE WHALES ACCUMULATE AT LOW PRICES. GET IN BEFORE THEY PUMP!

Whats this? I am not opening any links from biz

red tape.

let's just say it's not something a team of pajeets could accomplish

Fuck the whales. Get in before they try to pump.

Registering a fucking company?

Yeah in uk you can do this via internet

Registering a company, having a smooth crowdfund, pushing a product to public alpha testing during the presale, having a whitepaper with 0 hype and 0 bullshit promises, delivering on everything at every point in time.

>implying pajeets would ever bother to do this

Wow you are a real moron. Its incredibly easy to incorporate.

are you seriously that retarded to think launching a project like this merely involves registering a company.

The team has been nothing but superb. They've been a bit low key but they definitely hold up to the image of under promising and over delivering

Delivering what exactly lmao. Their visual basic chat program that is not on the blockchain? The one they are using to show the "deliverable" of their team?

They have registered a company in the UK(takes max a week) and held an ico to rake in millions while providing nothing but a visual basic chat program.

Don't you have friends from your pump and dump group to FUD with? Or are they fudding somewhere else?

>hur dur it's just a chat app

Beat the whales at their own game. Buy ODN.

you realize you can incorporate over the fucking phone in about 15 minutes right? pajeets are dumb but they aren't that dumb

>hur hur it's visual basic
>just a messenger app
You suck at fud! HAHA! Keep it up and entertain us!

BUY ODN BEFORE THE ROCKET LEAVES THIS LAUNCHING PAD.

wtf is wrong with you. more than half of top 100 coins have no working product and 80% of this year ICO have only whitepaper and website. ODN is diamond in this ocean of shit and vomit

ODN under delivers while over promising

Sorry for those who didn't buy the dip! It's now rising!

no

Sorry to the whales who are trying to accumulate!

No pumping and dumping with /ourcoin/

ODN MARINES ASSEMBLE!

The whales are having a hard time accumulating. We are doing God's work, anons.

well we need like 15btc to $1
nice

Keep the prices moving upward so ODN is NOT a target for a pump and dump group

but the team isn't an "all star one".....

poloniex.com/coinRequest

Fill this shit out and be polite, fuckboys.

Can somebody give me some more info on this? When I first saw this ICO, I sort of thought, why? Signal as a messenger is perfectly fine. Why would this platform be better, and what possible use could the tokens have? Like, if I'm sending my friend some dick picks and I don't want the FBI seeing them, how does that incorporate tokens at all?

This guy is cancer

The tokens are used to decentralize the system. The messages themselves are distributed around the blockchain in a cryptographically secure matter, which is faciliated by miners who receive rewards.

Privacy messenging is a pretty big niche and once users of telegram/signal realize they can get something even more private, they will move on to Obsidian. Considering these people tend to be more tech-savvy than the average user I expect some adoption after the iOS/Android apps release later this year. The ODN transactions that can be done on the platform is just an added bonus.

does ODM even have chatroom functionality

I 100% see the market potential for a more secure app. If it is free to use, there is 0 reason to use anything else. What other privacy messenger platforms are on the blockchain?

Also, what was ICO price? It's trading at roughly 3x more than that, right? Is this still an okay time to buy, or should people wait for a correction of sorts?

If you want to buy I'd say just set a buy order around 0.000185-0.000189 or so and just forget about it for a day. Odds are it will hit since the price fluctuates a decent amount (also due to manipulation from discord pajeets, which is annoying).

Picking up now is likely a decent move, since we're going to be hitting a higher volume exchange very soon according to the devs, also somewhere were it will become impossible for discord pajeets to fuck around with prices.

In my view, it seems like there are pump and dump groups accumulating so they are suppressing the price. Might be good to get in before the first actual pump. While a pump is never a good thing it can have its benefits by drawing in more people to ODN, which will leave the price much higher than the prepump.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

No problem, user. Join the ODN marines.

ODN BELIEVERS UNITE

ODN