What to do after SS?

Hey Veeky Forums, been doing SS from some time now (5-6 months). I feel like it is not helping my aesthetics. What routine do you recomend now?
Keep in mind i am using a home gym, which only have the stuff SS uses (bench, rack, barbell)
Can do dips and pull ups tho.
Thx m8s

Other urls found in this thread:

fitsticky.com/texas-method
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That poor girl, why didn't a Russian bro take her out on a pity date?

Damn OP that pic makes me hurt, I feel for her, and I hope she finds someone she loves.

She's bad but really not even that bad.

>I wanted love, but not for myself
>Just for the girl so she could... she could love herself

Stop it, this pic is fake, pics of this girl were forcememed on russian imageboards. Someone found her on social network and posted the pics, she lives a mediocre pleb life and does not suffer that much.

Try madcows, OP

It's obviously not real

Big But Boring 5/3/1

What are your numbers?

It's almost like this information can be found in the fucking sticky.

Try the Texas method.
fitsticky.com/texas-method
Her is the sticky newfag

That's a man.

That's a strength based routine, not what OP is looking for.

Aw I'm glad things are ok for. Shitty of people to make this mean meme about her.

>fitsticky.com/texas-method
Looks strength based as the outher user said.

Try eating less

Any of these i can do with only SS gear?

you could try this one. It's what I run, feel free to add or take accessory work for tuesday's and fridays.

This is a good option. But be sure that the reasons SS "isn't helping" isn't just because you haven't been paying any attention to your diet all this time. Otherwise no program is going to help.

Idk ive cooled down on fitness espevially after going through long stall, rehabilitation periods because of radical life and dietary changes.

At my peak my routine was as follows:
Most sets are ramped (0th set for movement assessment, then adding a fee pounds to each following set) example (20lb skull crusher for movement, 60,65,70 for the next set and i would improve by goong something like 656570 and eventually 657070 where i would then go for 657075 etc.

Bench day 2x a week:
BB bench 5x5 (DB 3x10)
Skullcrusher(alt incline) 3x10
Wide grip lat pull down overhand grip
Incline BB 3x5 (DB 3x10)
Dip station 3x10
DB pullover 3x10 "get a nice stretch"

Squat day;
squat 5x5
DB row 3x10
Front squat 3x5
Trap bar DL 3x5 // replaced with a pendlay cable row game for a while
EZ Curls 3x8-10

Deadlift coan de phillipi:
Work sets
Speed sets
SL DL 3x5-8 depending on program week
BB row 3x5-8 " "
Underhand grip lat pulldown 3x5-8
Arch back good mornings 3x5-8
Powershrugs 3x5 (not always)

Idk the bench was always bad bc touching my chest meant my humerus was at a 45deg, without doing a ridiculously wide grip so 182 3reps even at weight transfer to shoulders.
The squat usually hovered at 275-315lb. I learned that i needed a significantly wide stance to hit full rom. But the payoff to my body style was that at my best i pulled 455lb x2 since my rom is only slightly over 2 feet.

"Isnt helping" meaning that it was not building the aesthetics of my body in a fashion i liked.

Fucking newfags kill yourselves.
Training for strength and aesthetics is the same shit.
Just don't eat like a pig.

It's hilarious how this anti-trans trend is getting to the point that cis women who are ugly are mistaken for men.

Well, I guess it's only fair, though. Most of the ugly women are feminists and feminists are the ones pushing the anti-trans trend, so they sort of deserve it...

>hey guys I'm on this routine meant to build up strength for starting lifters but it's not helping me with aesthetics
you don't say OP

What are your stats (weight/height/lifts) you can switch to a hypertrophy routine but if that means you're doing 10x80lbs BP that's still not going to do that much

Here are my stats:
Squad: 50lbs
Bench: The bar
OHP: I can do the bar, so i just use my hands
Deadlift: I just hit new max yesterday: 80lbs
Row: I dont really like this so i just cut it out. I replaced it with 2x1.5 pull ups
Sometimes i run aswell. Can do 5km in 51 min which i think is pretty good. My mom says i look like a big boy now, so i guess im getting lean for the summer

Cant*

Blaha pls go

trying too hard/5