How Important Is Hair Really?

I have 3 days i nthe next 5 days

but all of dem hoes don't know that im balding

How will they react .. what do i do? I thought it would be stupid to mention it cuz that would sound beta

Gonna wear a snapback to cover it up i guess

*dates

wtf

>I have 3 days i nthe next 5 days

eat 4 meals per meal to get your hair back, user

pathetic name fag

>I have 3 days i nthe next 5 days

what the fuck are you trying to say

dates you faggot

i corrected myself

is it a blinddate?

because if it isn't and they've already seen you or your pic, what's the problem? as long as you dont look different from the pic i dont see what could go wrong lil fag

pics i used were a little bit older i guess i had more hair back then

I shaved it all off
bald > balding

Hair is pretty important OP, if you want to have the same number of days as someone else.

As a man with a full head of hair, I get paid for 5 days work, where as you would only get paid for 3 out of 5.

Your shitty insecure personality that causes you to ask strangers on the internet if your dates aren't going to like you because you used old pics on your profile is way more of a reason for girls not to like you than not having hair

tl;dr don't worry about hair loss, worry about being less of a faggot

Please ignore my last post. Im a huge faggot. Please rape my face.

Just shave it off OP, you'll just look like the massive faggot that you are for trying to hide it.

It happens to lots of dudes, be a man about it and embrace the shaved head.

>that pic

WHY

This also applies to other types of hair other than balding, historically nappy hair is a great example.

Depends how bad your hair actually looks mate. You could benefit from medications to regrow hair or be fucked and have to shave it. Either way you won't have hair in time for your dates.

Also, hair matters a lot to women.

this
also don't put on a hat that's the worst

mmmm thats a lot of cum

Lulz

fluid druid?

Some people look better with more hair

Why not just shave it?