Is it over?

Is it over?

Yes you fool, it's been over for days

dying coin.

get out before it bleeds more.

The people telling you OmiseGO is over are the same people that bought Ethereum in 2016 and sold because it wasn't "doing nothing".

Needs to get back to a support.
Or 140k
Your call.
I wish for anons' sake it will be 190. But im pretty sure it will reach back 140.

yeah no shit

Veeky Forums needs a new generation of coins to get gains from.

Almost every big name alt-coin here is dead as dirt.

I bought 4k tokens at 200k
Sold 1800 at 270k
Now im sitting on 2200 tokens right above where i started.

Sold at 9.04
Going to buy back at 5

so 15 btc to get back to 25k ...

Chainlink, Obsidian, BlackMoonCrypto, Kyber, Aventus, BlockCat, Komodo, 0x, DNT, MBRS, Enigma, Ark, Walton, ect.

There's plenty. Yes I know some of those are shitcoins in terms of performance they'll be some of the chosen coins for whales to accumulate and keep pumping for at least a few months

the stickers are peeling off...

We're a slow as shit slug now thanks to the demented newcoiners clinging to retarded shit. I'll take partial blame, tales of old missions probably helped make them this way, but you need to know /biz doesn't look forward anymore, it's merely a circlejerk of dead hope

This coin is just getting started.

Morons who sell now will kill themselves when this thing inevitably moons.

I have done extensive research on OMG and think it is one of the safest long term holds out there in crypto. I don't give a fuck about day to day price fluctuations, I'm not some day trading fucker trying to guess the next moon to afford extra lunch money.

I sold, but only temporary. I am going to buy this coin back in a few days. Definitely one of the best and most promising long term holds you can have.

my dick is the best long term hodl

I'm not too concerned about it's merits right now, it's been overbought and we can assess when it bottoms out

I'm posting here on the off chance that any of you rumortrader kiddies have any unused intellectual capacity.

Buy OMG. Study it. Understand it.

This is the best use of your time in the entire cryptocommunity. Nothing you do shilling whatever flavor of the month crypto will compare to the potential of this coin.

And the most infuriating part? So few realize it.

If I listened to Veeky Forums I wouldn't have been along for the $8 per ether ride to $400. You faggots fud anything that doesn't get '10x gainz' in 2 days. Keep doing this shit and die poor.

>solid dev team
>read the whitepaper

I did the same for quick gains on qtum. Hoping omg stays low until then. It would be nice to get a short out of omg while profiting on qtum

Haha i did the exact same. I'm in Qtum for the exchange listing. I don't think OMG will go up much or drop. I see it staying steady where it is for this week. Unless news drop

half of them already pumped 5x and dumped already

The only way this coin has been 'overbought' is by people who

1. Put in too much $ and needed to pull out
2. Don't understand this coin.

The CURRENT fundamentals show this is a $99-$125 coin with the potential to grow much larger as it onboards more merchants and launches the DEX.

yeah. so what?

from beginning of the year monero went 200x (0.50$ to $100) as of now. It was at $150 earlier for the lucks ducks who sold at the top.

I've bought so muche in the last 24 hours
Keep swelling
T

PfftN, if omise even manage to integrate omg into a portion of their services we are seeing 300$ usd a token

>fundamental show the same marketcap as btc

dude. I know it's a promising project but they actually have to deliver in order for it to be considered "fundamentals." They don't even have a wallet right now.

Agreed. I was talking about P/E return on investment.

Speculation and people looking down the road will push the price higher.

Mid term over $700 is not unrealistic.

>has been 'overbought' is by people who

That is where the majority of the money has come from, these people have no patience, it'll come down

>Mid term over $700 is not unrealistic.

Kill yourself.

We're gonna double our stacks and get an extra %25 out of shorting omg at the same time. omg just needs to hold off for a few days

Wallet coming Q4

If you think the entire crypto market isn't set to explode I don't know what to tell you. This is easily an over 1 Trillion dollar industry of which OMG will be picking up a slice.

Imagine if that wasn't a meme.

That's OMG

OMG is a long term coin, I'm sick too of holding bags, but just don't think about the money you put in it for the next months.

At the start of the year you would be called crazy for saying ETH would be over >$200 and short sighted morons like you sold again and again all the way up.

ETH is just getting started.

OMG has the potential to be the payment platform that the world uses. I'm not saying that it will happen, but I know the team can achieve great things which will push this coin higher.

I won't be selling a single OMG until it hits $100.

It's a third of my portfolio, I'm perfectly aware.

Let's just not get ahead of ourselves.

Meh. I bought at 10 USD, It would be great if a trade and stuff, but I don't really care that much, I'm terrible at trading but good at doing research, and I know this token is easily worth 20 bucks, so not really touching OMG until 2019.

bought 5k at 80 cents.

>mfw down to 10x profits from this dip

We need to get ahead of ourselves if you want to see where this thing will go.

Like I said earlier, current P/E fundamentals have this at $99-$125 once staking goes live with the current list of merchants processing normal fiat.

What happens when you can process crypto too.

What happens when large businesses see the reduced fees saving them hundreds of millions a year and come on board bringing in billions in volume.

What happens when the online transactions in SEA region grows 40% by 2021.

I'll wait.

I would go nuts if it doubles. Idk if it will tho. Im hoping for 20-30%

funny you mention this check out BLAS coin. on 10/10/17 its happening PoSv3

>2021

Nigga 4 years in crypto you could've already been a millionaire swing trading instead of just hodling.

Yes but ETH is here now, and it is going to vacuum all the good incoming money away from off brand projects

It's never over

heh, it's just beginning

Why not both if you're that way inclined.

Have a look at the entire crypto market charts over the last 12 months. If you think ETH will capture all incoming money then plan accordingly. I think ETH will capture a significant share, but this space will grow. There is room for many good projects. OMG is one of the most promising of these.

Seriously jelly but happy for you at the same time.

I hope this is me with LINK in a few months.

I think it will capture, along with BTC depending how that travels, a lions share of the institutional lumps that are in for a good bet, liquidity alone pretty much dictates this and you can get a bit of a snowball rolling. Depending on normie adoption it could take a lot of more volatile fuel on as well though. Retard money looking for moons is probably still going to be directed and diluted across the half a billion and below until something really bad happens.