>in walks one other person in lockerroom
>yup dyel asian
>take fake arm cast out of my locker
>put fake cast on arm
>go to stall to activate bankai
>hear dyel asian still in my gym lockerroom
>tell him I broke my arm and need someone to help me wipe
>he reluctantly agrees as I can be pretty convincing
>he kept gagging the whole time but didn't complain and does 10/10 job like he's done it before
>after he's done I stand up and thank him as I take the fake cast off and put it back in my locker
>"Haha you wipe me long time thanks jackie chan, you better be back here tomorrow at the same time to perform your duties."

Haven't seen him since. Probably a summer dyel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99j0zLuNhi8)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice pasta

10/10 pasta would read again.

Not really a bully but me and this Asian dyel at the gym play this little game. There's this dyel asian with a little dick who is so small it just pisses me off. Not really a bully but I have this prank I'll do to him sometimes. I watched him enter his combination into his combo lock a couple of times. Once I got his code, I'm off to the games. What I do is I wait until he grabs his towel and goes to shower. Then I'll take all of his clothes and walk out to my car and put them all in my trunk. I've done this so many times my trunk is full of like a weeks worth of dyel asian clothes. Next I walk back and find a spot to watch with a good view. Lol then he has to walk out of the lockerroom in just a towel and leave the gym through the lobby. Bonus points if he's late for work after an early morning session. I'm always out in the lobby sitting on the couch laughing my ass off when he comes out. I think he knows it's me because every time I'm always there laughing but he hasn't said shit to me. Guess he is a sore loser that he loses our game.

Can I be gym bully if I'm DYEL?

>Not really a bully

gets me every time

I got mind control over CurlBro

Epic

Fucking asians m8
I don't get them
Two of re hottest grills that go to my gun have Asian bfs / workout buddies ey always come to the gym together
One of em I'm a little sure is just a brother or some shit but still senpai
>implying I can't steal your bitch you little manlet

Not gym bully, but ready for anything.
>4th day in gym, 2nd lift day
>go do squats, only doing up to 105 since beginning + doms
>I'm fumbling about a little antsy about being new weirdly calm.
>dude in hoodie next to me doing his thing ignoring me, cool cool he won't bug me
>I do my 2nd warmup set and drop weights in his direction after deloading
>completely embarrassing
At this point I should have been gym bullied
>but nope he ignores and rests for his next set
>I lean against mirror, he can't see me lookin
>he sits and looks at his phone, with hoodie up
>get triggered, what if this nigger is from Veeky Forums and trying to film me fuckin up??
>ready to go off if he tries something
>nothing happens
>finish all my exercises, nobody bothered me, was a fine workout

Sorry this was a waste of time anons.

>tfw bull to asian couple

you are now aware that if you get a half breed chink son, he will be a dyel asian, and get gym bullied by the children of Veeky Forums

Bump (into dyel asians with my chest at the gym).

Who else whipes their dick cheese on locker room door handles?

thats disgusting.locker room handles are dirty af

go back to africa hodgetwins

sometimes i prank other gymbros by grabbing their dick in the shower and jerking them off
sometimes i blow them
they never expect it, its so funny!!1(one)!
am i cool now?

ITT: people unnecessarily mad at asians

You got somethin to say there jet li?

i like gooks tho, i always ask them to show me karate moves like in the matrix wataaaaaaaaaaa. I wanna go to china

>children of Veeky Forums
heh

In all seriousness. Asians complain about race as if they are being persecuted. Even the term "model minority" is racism. How twisted and full of self-hatred are you? Why do you need to be pampered in this country? No other minority culture in America has it as good as the Asians. The worst thing they can muster up is the stereotypes about driving ability and the asian man tiny penis and not being able to get women. Superficial bullshit.

cry more pls

Asians complain because even though they're about 6% of the American population, because they're not retarded and make up more than 50% of college population and their fathers don't abandon their kids, they get treated as if they're part of the white majority. So regressive liberals find it totally okay to shit on Asians.

>make up more than 50% of college population

I don't like that you used "okay" to define good or bad. Leave that srs faggotry on the table. But I do respect what you're saying.

That is still a really girly thing to whine about.

Cringe.

Asian here. Guys was all of that really necessary? I mean all of your rude comments? Like really? Seriously? Don't forget that there is an actual living human being on the other end of the computer who is reading your hurtful comments. Just something you might want to consider before you decide to send another rude message.

hhahahaha if that's real you're a massive asshole OP kek'd

>finished arm day, looking swole
>Had already drank one of my triple scoop ice cream bulking shakes with vanilla creamer and chocolate syrup
>March into the locker room, ready to take a massive post workout shit
>MY stall is occupied, probably some dyel manlet
>I walk up to the stall door and raise 1 hand above it with 5 fingers extended
>"5 minutes. Or else."
>Next, raise a 45lb plate above the door for him to see
>Hear him quietly whimpering inside, rapidly grabbing at toilet paper
>Chuckle to myself
>Get impatient, end up taking a massive shit in one of the urinals and using the flush to wash my ass
>Leave a few plates around the bathroom for staff to hunt down

Just another day of keeping those dyels in line.

>enter gym and see this guy who spots for me sometimes
>he smiles, happy to see me i suppose
>ask him what the fuck he is smiling for
>meanwhile looking up at him, he is much bigger than me but mentally very weak it seems
>he tries to reluctantly answer, tongue-tied but he eventually says "because i saw you"
>"because you saw me, so what?"
>at this point he is unresponsive, trying to walk away
>i grab him, "am i some kind of a fucking joke to you"
>other people staring at me, one kid tries to intervene
>tell him to go the fuck away, this is between us
>the guy finally responds again, "no, didn't mean like that. sorry."
>i go do deads

What am I a clown? Do I amuse you? How THE FUCK am I funny??
*paintcan hits nuts and slips on marbles*
OWWWWW I'll get you kid!

- Joe Pesci, The Godfather

Bump

id of banged you cleaned out. but im the type of guy where people dont even look at through the mirror because they know im the alpha dominate male in the gym

now go get your fucking shine box

Nope. I demand respect. If something like that was happening and I was with my gf or sister, it wouldn't last long. I'd get up, calmly make my way to the aisle, and slowly walk towards them. Then I would grab the biggest kid by his collar and say "YOU THINK YOURE TOUGH?? Then fuckin do something, I know you want to. Fuckin do it, I want you to you disney bitchmade pussy. Not gonna do it? That's what I thought. I could smell the disney on you and your homeboys as soon as you walked into the theatre. Y'all ain't hard. Y'all ain't shit." Lol he'd probably shit himself because he's never had anyone talk to him like that before. You can't let these situations get out of control OP. Don't be bullied by little white kids like a beta.

>internet tough guy
Yeah well when you lift heavy 3 times a week and do boxing training 3 times a week as well as HIIT twice a week, you just wait for situations like these. And especially if I was with my sister or gf I have a duty to maintain the peace. And I will not be disrespected

>be 5'7
>SLIGHTLY insecure with my height
>theres a new guy in my gym, my gym is quite small so everybody knows each other.
>this new guy is like 6'6 maybe 6'5, but weighs around 60-70 kilos
>absolute skelly
>catch him in the locker room undressing
>see a significant bulge through his boxers
>now I'm pissed, this faggot has a nice bulge and he's tall, fuck this faggot
>come up to him and ask him what the fuck he thinks he's doing and that he has to pay up
>he asks me what the fuck im talking about
>put him in a headlock and throw myself down to the ground along with him, he hits his the ground face first, because I didn't release him from my headlock
>he is bleeding from his nose and he busted his mouth big time
>this sucka knows whats up
>he is done, he does not want any more of this
>tell him to pay up and that he has to pay 5 bucks everytime he comes in my gym or else he'll learn the definition of pain
>he pays up
> I tell him "Now let's get this straight, it's very simple, everytime you see me you'll nod your head respectfully and maybe say hi and compliment me, that's it, you don't do that you get hit, how copy?"
>he says "Good copy" I SHIT YOU NOT
>he does not come back
>mfw he forgot his shoes so i peed in them

>children of Veeky Forums

Gotta have sex to have kids.

>be asian dyel
>SLIGHTLY insecure with my height, frame, face, small penis, submissive personality
>in my gym walks a fucking tall Chad white dude wearing a snapback that says Big P
>catch him in the lockerroom and has a huge bulge in his pants
>oh god damnnit
>see him go to take a shit
>he's in an arm sling
>hear him call me over to help
>in my country every boy had to learn how to wipe a white man's ass
>finish the job and hear him start to laugh
>calls me jackie chan and commands me to come back tomorrow
>now I have a home gym

Manlet rage

>walking to gym
>accidentally step in dog shit
>walk into gym
>wipe it all over asian dyel in tank top
>he's like "WHAT FUCK? WHAT MATTER WIF YOU??"
>in my Steve urkel voice I shout out "uh oh, did I do that?"
>smile and walk away

Then a little tiny mma fighter fucks you up in front of everyone LOL

Now what if, purely hypothetical, I were to smile or glance in your direction a few times.
And say you came over to me, demanding to know what the fuck is up, and my reply is "sorry, I just think you're attractive, I'll stop."

>5'8"
>145lbs
>Only do cardio, bodyweight, and swimming (in other words im a weak and small fuck)

I saw this Asian guy once and told him...

"Ching chong chang little pipi"

While stretching out my eyes. Golds Gym kicked him out when he tried to get aggressive with me LOL

yeah not really a bully here, me neither

Thought i was the only one who did this. Had a trainer catch me one time bringing some in to hide in a locker but I just kind of played it off like I was supersetting.

Me and my boys showed up to the boneyard to do some squats and there was this dyel asian kid on our rack squatting like 95lbs. We all approached him and he started to pack up all of his stuff and was visibly shaking but I stopped him and said "Oh nah it's okay bud, you can work in with us." Then I loaded up a couple of plates on each side, smirked and said "Better yet, why don't we work in with you??" He looked confused and nervous. I nodded at one of my boys and he loaded up 3 more plates on one side. I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first on the other side (he weighs roughly 135lbs) and me and my bros took turns squatting him for reps. A couple of qt cardio bunnies walked by and were laughing their asses off watching him go up and down. He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy. Haven't seen him since.

Its Goodfellas not godfather you fucking retard

how did you get him in a headlock if his head is 3 feet above yours?

>what is a jumping headlock

>you just wait for situations like these
kek. you're such a useless waste of flesh.

lol you can run your smart mouth online all you want but we both know if you we were standing face to face and Big P was with me, you wouldn't say shit. You'd use a little more respectful language. Big P doesn't like to be disrespected and he's been known to have quite the temper. Wouldn't end well for you

kek

You never responded to me senpai, I'm genuinely curious. Would you please, if you dont mind?
I'm

Prolly make you eat my chalk.

>in gym
>dyel asian is benching 100lbs, lol he's actually struggling
>he has a gym bag with him next to the bench
>i casually walk past whistling that ching chong chinese song and kick his bag hard so it goes flying to the other side of the gym
>see him turn his head to look at me out the corner of my eye
>the impact took the lid off his water bottle
>he gets up off the bench to go and get his bag
>see him getting ready to refill his water
>skip in front of him just before he gets to the fountain
>wrap my mouth around the entire tap and drink for a good 10 seconds
>see him getting ready to leave
>he turns around to look at me as he's exiting
>I grab my crotch and stick my tongue out at him
haven't seen him in weeks.

I wouldn't be able to do that, quite honestly.
I see myself realistically repeating sorry and begging for forgiveness, while fighting back the urge to cry.

I'm really glad I'm a socially awkward gay and would just glance a couple times and keep to myself.

Asian fags at my gym have this awkward man bun but shit is only like an inch long. I swear it looks like little limp asian dicks. So small doesn't even hang kinda just sticks out.

gooks ALWAYS have their gym bags. they bring EVERY POSSESSION THEY OWN metaphorically speaking

knee sleeves, knee wraps, wrist wraps, elbow sleeves, garotades, energy drinks, protein shakes, water bottles, 3 pairs of shoes, multiple lifting belts, towels, folding chairs, bags of candy

This is from a different perspective
>My twink self arrives to the University Gym
>Mostly DYEL or builtfat
>Start warming up for them squats
>Making rippletits proud
>Finish first set with 25s on each side
>Guy a lot bigger than me starts squatting (solid form) even tho I was 2 feet away from the rack
>Notice he has no ass at all
>Fucker will regret this
>"w-we could share, i-if you want" I say
>Gives me a dirty look "sure"
>Fool!!
>I put 1 plate and squat like it's nothing
>He's clearly surprised but squats with a meh form
>put 25 extra
>Praying to Klokov I don't fail a single rep, my ass is almost brushing the floor
>He gets in there, half ROM, struggling
>I put another 10lbs
>"I am done squatting" he says as he walks
>"Sure, see ya"

Later that day I saw him squatting with 25s

this makes me not want to go to the gym now ;(

you're going to get stabbed one day haha

Specifically you gotta have sex with women not men

You serious? If you are, this entire thread is bullshit. You do get the odd smug cuntwho think they own the place though. But so is life, chin up and once you've been lifting for a while you'll be like them too. You would have earned the right to be a douche and get away with it.

Oooooo u got baited son!

>"5 minutes. Or else."
>Next, raise a 45lb plate above the door for him to see

lost

>being this mad

>Because sarcasm is easy to detect through a line of writing

You do realise there are actual new people who visit here and genuinely get scared by these stories? But I guess you was just itching to use your summerfag picture.

What is this Big P, Asian meme? Haven't browsed in a while, did I miss something?

Wouldn't consider myself a bully but I've got a funny story from last week

>Doing some bench press
>The bench is near the dumbbell rack
>Some fag in a sleeveless executioner hoodie starts curling
>He's curling the 35lb dumbbells
>Start loudly snickering under my breath while staring at him
>Eventually he looks back at me
>Say "Light weight baby!" in a mocking tone and break into laughter
>He keeps curling
>After every set I mock him or laugh at his pathetic numbers
>"Oooooh, Osama bin Liftin is in the house" (he was middle eastern)
>Eventually he gets mad
>Tells me to fuck off or else
>Say "you mad bro" and grin at him
>He leaves
>Few minutes later he comes back with an employee
>"What's the problem here guys?"
>Act like I have no clue what he's talking about
>Faggot says I've been laughing at him
>Deny it and say I've been on my phone in between sets
>Quickly turns into my word against his
>I know the employee so he just tells us to "keep it light" and leaves
>Resume snickering as soon as employee is gone
>5 minutes later the dude just gets up and leaves
>Haven't seen him since

>wouldn't consider myself a bully
>funny

You're not funny. You have very low self-esteem. You know this to be true and will respond with anger, at least internally, because you are somewhere on the spectrum of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This is also the reason why you can't consider yourself to be anything negative, such as a bully, when you've just posted a story about yourself bullying a perfect stranger who was causing you no harm or even inconvenience - you were 100% needlessly aggressive.

tl;dr - you are beta af

Do you go to a 24hr fitness in nj cause i went to go take a piss after a workput a couple of days ago and somebody pooped in one urinal and shoved a 10lb dumbbell down the other one.

why bully us , why not blacks

Found the dyel asian.

>ITT
>white dudes complaining about how asians complain even though they don't have it so bad and not realizing how hypocritical they, themselves, are

Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna-be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are.

you missed big p you fucking dyel manlet pussy. but he didn't miss you, as in he's standing outside your window with a protein shaker full of chalk for you to eat. pussy.

because that will get their ass kicked :^)

I sometimes "accidentally" drop plates on people's feet if they wear shoes that annoy me (running shoes to lift? Really buddy?). I make sure to only do it to skinnyfat manlets.

I've done it about 4 or 5 times since last september. My victims always act like they've been shot (wtf a 45 lb plate isn't as bad as a bullet) but none of these losers have stepped up to challenge me.

go to a university in Ontario

Or Australia

This whole thread is jokes you dip, or do you actually believe any of it?

>Asian manlet starts going to my gym
>has a portable ipod music dock
>always plays Creed to get pumped up for his workout
>not really a bully...
>... but fuck Creed (youtube.com/watch?v=99j0zLuNhi8)
>next time he's in, look at him put in his lock combination
>I think he caught me, but pretended I was staring at his crotch
>pretty sure that worked
>start putting plastic baggies of noodles and Asian sauce in his bag
>nothing happens, I think he thinks his mom is putting them there
>one day, trip him as he's leaving and noodles fall out his pocket

Haven't seen him since.

>skinnyfat pajeet always in gym at same time with his giant protien shake doing elliptical and machines
>Come onto him and say he's got the body composition to look really good if he started with free weights
>Give him powder and say its pre workout and to bring it same time tomorrow and I'd help him with his lifts
>preworkout is actually ex-lax
>Next day pajeet shows up with his gallon shake and basketball shorts
>Take him to warm up
>Wait till I hear grumbling and see him getting uncomfortable
>"Okay pajeet, lets start with squats. Thats going to be out hardest lift today."
>Load up squat rack with 35s
>Pump out a few as a warm up and tell Pajeet to get on.
>Pajeet starts and looks like he's hurting but keeps going.
>On third rep Pajeet gets his climax face and makes a fart so loud it would wake up the kids in the nursery.
>Pajeet was at bottom of squat and I see the brown goo of shiiva slide down the side of his leg out the basketball short.
>Pajeet runs to the bathroom crying
>yell "poo in the loo!" as he goes out of view.

I always make sure they know their place as the hairy monkey trying to get the white puusey.

This morning I fucked my gf and you know how afterwards there will be a little cum residue left over and you go to take a piss and it goes everywhere? Well this morning that happened and I went to take a piss at work and this dyel asian was in the urinal next to me and when I went to take a piss all of the urine came out sideways and went all over the asian dyel's work shoes. He was like "WHAT FUCK? WHAT MATTER WIF YOU?!" I just said "This morning I fucked my gf and you know how afterwards there will be a little cum residue left over and you go to take a piss and it goes everywhere?", flushed the toilet did a backflip, turned 360 degrees and started moonwalking backwards and left.

Fuck you, you fucking subhuman. You're exactly the type that needs to be taught a lesson, you're the reason I pull this shit on people I see in public like the fag at the gym. You are nothing to me, your testicles would probably ascend into your pelvis if I stared you down and shoulder-checked you as you shuffled by, taring at the ground like you probably do. I'd masturbate to the thought of you being humiliated, just thinking about daring you to step up and say something is making me grin

>Normie couple comes into the gym
>Do these retarded light-weight machine lifts
>Start to follow them around and scream and slam my weights
>They leave after 15 minutes of me doing this

>Not pissing immediately after you ejaculate to clear the pipes
Dat release of pressure is almost as good as the orgasm

kek

How this would actually happen
>um excuse me
yeah?
>d-do you think youre tough?
what?
>n-nothing... never mind
>walks away with cape tucked between legs

i like this meme

i know this is fake but 35lb curls are not bad especially if youre doing it at the end of your workout

>35 lb dumbbell curls are not bad

ITT: white bois afraid of the asian cuckening by al the CHANGS

See

Fucking lol

hey there samefag, you aren't worth a picture