How do I get a back like this?

How do I get a back like this?

How do I squat 310kg at 77kg bodyweight?

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJ_WNu4AfY

pls help Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_e6bFRKi0M
youtube.com/watch?v=kAZi2qtLMYE
youtube.com/watch?v=mmM-jR77SkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be handpicked by government for your genetics
>get free steroids and coaching from government
>train for nearly two decades
ezpz

/thread

but can't we do it too?

He can't be the only one who can do it.

How far can you get with just #1 and #3?

that guy is fucking insane holy shit

I would say pretty far, consistency and time is IMO by far the most important thing to training, sterons are just a shortcut and something the chinks do because they're immoral cheating ant people.

well if you're busy asking questions on the internet its more than likley you never will

youtube.com/watch?v=S_e6bFRKi0M

youtube.com/watch?v=kAZi2qtLMYE

youtube.com/watch?v=mmM-jR77SkY

hes 32 years old btw and competing in the olympics this year and will probably win by 15kg

>Then place silver in the Olympics and become homeless. Have to sell your medal just to get by for that month.
>speak out against chinese government human rights issue
>be never heard from again

Lu Xiaojun has literally only won gold medals ever since the 2010 WC

well, of course memers on Veeky Forums will claim >"muh doping tests are easy to pass" but the drug tested world record squat for powerlifting, at 74kg is 260kg

so you can definitely get into the low 200s naturally as a 74kg male

He's rich as fuck. He drives a 300k car and lives in a massive house. He also donated his gold medals to charity

I'd believe Hancott is natty, wouldn't be very #entrepeneurial to get caught doping.

He also doesn't have nearly the same training age as a Lu Xiaojun either, so if he had kept it up for another decade or so and stayed relatively injury free, I'm sure he could eventually squat over 300.

Lu xiaojun was a sprinter until age 15 and started training olympic weightlifting nearing age 16. He was a major late bloomer because of training injuries.

If not for that he would for sure be the first 4 time olympic weightlifting gold medalist

I bet he will be outed by wada and be banned. Several gold medalists were.

nah. Lu has set 6 world records in the past 5 years and never been popped.

Kazahkstan is about to get popped though. I think Ilya Ilyin won't compete in Rio and he will have his medals stripped soon.

>Found the chinks

I wasn't talking about Li Mei Ying specifically, but it's well known if you don't get A Plusu in the Olympics you're disrespecfu trash

the bar path in his squats is so little. can you have small quads relative to your lower leg?

>the first 4 time olympic weightlifting gold medalist

Dimas was 3 time

>gold
His 4th was bronze

what the fuck? I thought your elbows were supposed to be locked out, Ive seen this so often now, his left arm isnt locked out at all

It is for Dimas. It's different for everyone

> femurs you mean

>I thought your elbows were supposed to be locked out, Ive seen this so often now, his left arm isnt locked out at all

"2.3.4 A competitor, who cannot fully extend the elbow due to an anatomical deformation, must report this fact to the three referees and the Jury before the start of competition."

Roids and rice and training like fug

Light steroid use, and 6% bodyfat.

You probably already do enough compounds.

Goodmornings would help.

>Not going ATG
Pff.

Godlike genetics and juice

He has short femurs (aka the masterrace), he is squatting as deep as is possible for his build (see the fully closed knee angle).
Don't lump him together with you faggot ass long femured scum.