>Be me
>Wake up
>Look in the mirror
>Feel like a fat piece of shit
>think about cutting soon
>Shower, eat, and get ready for the day
>Realize I have to poop
>Sit on the toilet and release the fucking kraken into the depths bellow
>Shit literally everywhere, the entire bowl is filled, poop coming out of the water
>Look in the mirror
>Feel like a scrawny piece of shit
>think about bulking for the rest of my life
>Rinse and repeat

A day in the life of bulking

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post pic

Flexed vs Unflexed

>literally a dyel faggot who would look good in 4 months of cutting+lifting+maintaining high protein intake

lmao at your weakass

Lel, I know, I'm trying man. I used to be 130 at 6'4 aushwitz mode, I've at least made progress. I've completely fixed my diet and I've started ppl. I'm 190 at 6'4 so I'm a little bit too small still. You think I need to cut?

bro wtf ask yourself

do you want to see those abs at the end of this summer? then cut a little man is not the end of the world you're not going to look like an holocaust victim again because you loose a few pounds to look decently aesthetic, +you have the time to become swole this winter anyway

this is not a fucking race negro it's a lifestyle, be patient and consistent with it and you won't have to feel dissappointed with your progress because you know you'll eventually get there no matter what

tl:dr stop being a hasty faggot

Thanks for the advice. I was just under the impression I was too small to cut. I mean I'm still pretty small. My lifts aren't that great either yet. If I'm at 187 at 6'4, what should I be cutting to? Is my BF% at like 16%? Trust me, I know it's a lifestyle, I genuinely enjoy working out and being healthy now.

man I'm not your body, you're asking your questions as if I was going to tell you the only correct answer there is to a math problem

just cut until you think you look good enough in the mirror, if you start cutting and you're not happy with the results stop

also you should stop stuffing all the food there's at your reach when bulking. If you are so concerned about looking good and not so much about strength you should actually be worried about slow bulking and growing more muscle than fat, and maybe stop doing SS (I'm assuming this is your program now?) and doing a split of some sort, if that suits you

read this, lurk moar, bitch less, and decide for yourself

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

I strongly disagree with what that other guy is saying. Summer is already here, why bother cutting when you'll only enjoy it for a few weeks? If I were you I would just maintain my bulk all the way through winter and become fucking shredded when you cut for summer next year.

Thanks. The problem is my first year I didn't know wtf I was doing. I was under the impression that I couldn't gain weight so I ate 4000 calories a day and ate dorm and shit foods. I was originally doing strong lifts. A few weeks ago I cleaned up my diet and started eating clean, mostly peanut butter whole wheat toast, Greek yogurt, steak, rice, oats, fruits, vegetables, etc. I also switched to PPL because I wanted to be in the gym almost every day. I know I'm going to make it, it's just going to take a while and I'm still fixing the mistakes I've made.

Yeah that's what I was kind of thinking

too late to cut for summer, make the hard right choice and do an 8 month clean bulk preparing to cut in time for next summer.

How slow exactly is the slow bulk that I should be doing then?

Daily reminder that you can cut a little/eat at maintenance and keep building muscle mass instead of eating like a fucking landwhale 6 months a year because muh gains

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE

Find what works for you, most people bulk at 500 calories+ tdee
I personally go for less at the moment. Just make sure you eat lots of veg and a bit of fruit, keep the food nice and clean with whole grains, lean meats and nuts.

Didnt tell him to go mad on the bulk, just to eat a good diet at a slight surplus for the next 8 months. He wont put on much more fat than he has right now especially if he does sufficient cardio and lifts heavy.

Oh and dont forget at least 20 mins of cardio a day. >_>

damn, I'm 5'10 200 and feel small as hell.

Tf, is this actually necessary for bulking?

Trust me, I feel small too.