JUST

>redefining healthy

Might as well host it at the McDonald's

Ada could get it

Too dark for me

Top left looks like a more masculine LeBron

>be SJW
>using the word gypsy

Choose one. The hypocrisy smells of shit.

>discovering your shero

What the fuck is a shero?

She's reclaiming the word
Just like sluts calling themselves sluts

>Redefining Healthy
>It's up to me with a liberal arts degree to redefine basic facts about the human condition, health, gastronomy, medicine etc.

I may be Swedish but our country still has what fatties call a "health craze" and HAES are looked at as what they are, insane. Even my chubbyfat mother who refuses to work out after dinner and has gone on health fads her entire life thinks they're fucking stupid, which says something. She knows these people are unhealthy. And herself.

A female hero

Because you know, using the word heroine is bad. If you're going to reinvent healthy might as well reinvent the entire vocabulary

HERESY
E
R
E
S
Y

Stop trying to change society and fucking medicine because of your fucking inability to STOP EATING

Slut will always have a negative connotation even it is reclaimed. Same with gypsy, most people use that term in a pejorative sense.

>tfw i live in a poor city where most girls still adhere to classical gender roles

it's neither good nor bad because at the end of the day i still live in buttfuck nowhere. pretty sure this wave of sassy-hip degeneracy is still a few years away from me.

about to type the same fucking thing. looks QT.

She could get it real hard

Poor people adhere to gender roles where you live? Where is this, somalia?

is it just me, or does it sound like zero when you say it out loud?

nah, sluts are still sluts but you get what i'm saying, no fat women with neon haircuts acting entitiled rebelling against health, which is a social construct.

its called anywhere where the culutral marxist brainwashing hasnt infected yet. i live in the UK, come out with me on a saturday night lad and youll have a shock and half i tell ya, lassies love a confident man, grab their arses and call them a dirty slag when you bang them in ur mates car. its pretty much all ive got going for me is slags