Hot showers?! No thanks. I take cold showers because I have discipline

>Hot showers?! No thanks. I take cold showers because I have discipline.

>causes your body to dry out
>implying I take hot showers
>implying I even use my hot water knob at all.

>Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. Two reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness

>My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

Uhh I just take whatever's comfortable like normal people also if it's hot af outside I'm not gonna take a hot shower

I begin my showers hot and steadily make it colder until it's freezing towards the end.

this

>Not taking a hot a shower and lubing up your anus and masturbating to thoughts of Chad using your boipussi

>Mfw

>weighted dips

>using two swords
>holding them reverse grip, losing dexterity and reducing striking range/arc
>wearing restrictive clothing which will hamper mobility
>standing off balance with weapons out of position
>long hair which can easily obscure vision in combat

Heh, nothing personnel kid

>uhhh
>>>/reddit/

>sumo deadlifts

That's the sheath, asshole

>trying to apply basic combat techniques to someone whose skills and abilities are well beyond your comprehension

sick caption dude

Mfw I take a cold shower

No it's not

You appreciated the caption, but not the dubs? Shame

eggy must take cold showers five times a day to be disciplined enough to continue living with his face

He can be ur angle or ur demon

Could it be....?

His sword is a sheath to another sword?!

I like cold showers after doing cardio.

>real friends
so who's in that group and why did he feel the need to share it with them?

Lol

I seriously can't imagine someone sitting dowb, making this, and thinking it was a good idea.

Has science gone too far?!?

I have this same question senpai

>yes i take protein shakes

>his mum taking the photo

Every time

Jesus that's sad

thats his gf

I don't believe you

>two literal autistic people can find love
>you're still posting on Veeky Forums and haven't so much as held a girls hand

WHY

>Carry along with your foolish isolation exercises and "clean" dieting. Perhaps women will be dran to your defined abdominalds and rounded shoulders but I will attract a much more intelligent, perceptive woman who has a taste for a man who can call upon amounts of force as one kinetic chain

Tell them thou shoult know comrade!

similarities.

*takes deep breath through the nose*
*let's it out through the mouth*
*slicks hair back*
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to meme, I can tell you I don't have (You)s. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

why god

Welp time to fucking kill myself.

Dude on scooter is way more of a fag.

SKATE OR DIE!

>My message: >"Oh you're doing low bar squats with 405lbs or as us weightlifters call it, Good Mornings with 180kg?" My high bar squat with 60kg is much more impressive as I actually go through the full ROM as was intended. And in no way am I dyel, I just have honor. Something these fat powerlifters will never understand

i can't believe i watched this from start to finish

What did he make? I dont get it

A wanking tool

>Keep on lifting and building those useless gym-muscles, I train REAL muscles for REAL situations.
>I do crossfit because one never knows when one will have to fend off an attack, and crossfit trains muscles how they were meant to be used.

am i doin it rite guys

warm showers after cardio
cold showers after lifting
step it up

finding new fetishes on nofap is the worst thing

desu i like cold shower from time to time, it clear my mind and relax the body.

Hot shower dry my skin if i take too long.

The shower washes away the lube you savage.

Doing gods work,

I face the shower head with my body not my ass, senpai.

I'll get in the shower, stand there for about 5-6 minutes, lube my ass up, and masturbate my ass.

I usually fantasize about Brock O'Hurn, or various juicy men here that I remember from CBTs.

It's wonderful really, but not very fulfilling.
I really want a BF quite bad, but ah well. Shooting for September for snagging one, as that'll give me plenty of time to get my life situated quite a bit, as it is quite hectic for the moment.

would that actually work? i don't see that lasting more than thirty seconds of thrusting unless you have a two inch baby dick

what if i do cardio after lifting?

I've never fingered my ass. Only masturbated. Does ass fingering really feel that good?

Cold showers after lifting is counterproductive

Prostate sensitivity is different for everybody, but it's pretty good.
It's difficult to get the hang of relaxing your ass while you fap which can make it difficult to finish while fingering at first.

This guy has it down!

Another thing, don't do what silly people do and buy like, an 8x6 dildo and wonder why your ass feels like it's tearing apart, if you decide to buy one.

Start small, and get used to using your fingers, first.
Once you have that down you can buy a small dildo, like a 4 inch one, and work with that to naturally stretch yourself.

Either way stimulating your prostate feels absolutely amazing.
You could also buy a prostate stimulation toy, though I've forgotten what they're called.
I believe aneros is one of them, I can't remember honestly.

>be horny
>feel like sticking something up my ass
>do it
>instant regret

massaging your butthole or getting someone to lick it feels nice tho, especially if its a girl, so hot

That person is so dumb, it hurts.
Though I do appreciate that image as being a warning to those anons who want to masturbate their ass and decide to use a ridiculously large object.

For me, I use a 6 inch dildo, and it feels wonderful.
Any bigger would hurt and wouldn't fit, quite honestly.

>tfw I always get a bit horny while taking a shit
Does that mean my prostate is sensitive?

Could possibly be that, or it's in a position that is pressed against when you're shitting.

Either way, if you like that you could get a prostate stimulation toy if you think your prostate is sensitive.

If it is, I've heard that it feels like magic, and you may actually be able to cum hands free.

Just be sure to use your fingers first to decide whether or not you actually like the sensation of an object going in your ass,a a it can be quite different and stimulating than taking a shit, obviously.

When I tried fingers at age 11 I immediate fell in love.
Liked men before then, though.

Hemingway, my nigga.

Lmfao

Just tried it, it doesn't work

Maybe if you are asian, or just want to get a feel for it, I dunfuckingnow

Surprisingly on touch it feels pretty realistic, but that's about it

Refer to

Used to do that, now I couldn't give less of a fuck.
Whatever the shower was last set at is the temp I will shower at

This is a lot fucking harder than it looks. I spent at least an hour trying to make it work, and it ended up being about the size of my fist and ~2 inches deep.

fuckingkillme/10 - would not try again

>he is also bi
every time

>even started forcing my gf to take cold showers

>implying fedoralettes shower

Anyone else miss being a shut in autistic neckbeard, in a way?

It was such a miserably cozy existence.
No worries about anything, just play vidya watch animu and jerk off all day

Why do you fucking queers crawl out eventually in all threads on any Veeky Forums board and pretend anal masturbation is ok?

what a shame

I'm like halfway in between. I have no friends to hang out with in my hometown so I go full neckbeard mode when college lets out and I'm at home if nobody from uni wants to meet up over break. It always starts off comfy, but then I start feeling lonely as fuck when I go like three weeks without talking to anyone in person outside of my mom and dad.

Dont know, why you /pol/tards feel it's okay to leave your contamination board and shit up any threads you can find in every other board, and pretend it's okay?