So where do you meatfags get your protein?

So where do you meatfags get your protein?

Other urls found in this thread:

parenting.com/blogs/show-and-tell/lauren-parentingcom/vegan-nursing-moms-baby-dies-malnutrition
healthyeating.sfgate.com/much-protein-broccoli-6613.html
eathropology.com/2013/04/08/broccoli-has-more-protein-than-steak-and-other-crap/
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=42.5g beef
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=332g broccoli
naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=density of broccoli
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=22lb /0.0137 pounds per cubic inch
godfist.com/vegansidekick//guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your dads cum

most Veeky Forums response ever.

chicken ofc you fuck its like 22g per 100 if you have shitty chicken.

meat

100 calories of broccoli is a shitload more food than 100 calories of steak. I'd like to see that measurement in weight please :)))))))

meat

Why not just eat veggies? You get more micro nutrients too.

>with none of the violence
plants are living things too
now this is a qt azns thread

>Eating even 1000 kcal of broccoli

Enjoy your vitamin A posioning

You know how much broccoli that is you retard? It's like 3 cups no shit is has 11g how much protein do you think 3 cups equivalent of chicken has

>implying getting whey from milk is violent
>implying milking cows is violent
>implying farmers don't make the cows as happy as possible to extract as much milk as possible

VEGGOFAGS BTFO

100 calories of broccoli would be a rather substantial plate of food. Also, if I didn't eat meat, I would literally be a homosexual, which I don't want to be.

its only 100g...

meat and dairy

at the protein store you poor nigger

Closer to 400. Broccoli has about 3g of protein per 100 grams.

Meat, dairy, and eggs :)

Don't you guys eat tonnes of sweet potato? That shit has like 10 times more vitamin A than broccoli

hope you're enjoying your cognitive dissonance friend

One cup is around 200 grams you fucking idiot

Look how the vegan must deceive by stating the amount of protein per calorie instead of gram like every normal fucking person is interested in.

Protein content per calorie makes no fucking sense.

Read the OP image. Sick of arguing with retards.

See, we eat veggies as well, so we get more protein than u

Yeah but were not trying to replace meat with sweet potatoes retard

Broccoli doesn't have creatine, or other nutrients that are found in red meat.

meat, yogurt, various cheeses, Whey extract.

You know, animal products.

>100g of brocolli is 35 calories and 2.4g of protein
>100g of steak is 46 calories and 8.6g of protien

Protien/calorie for each
0.07g/c for brocolli
0.19g/c for steak

Your picture is incorrect

>I am ignorantly destroying our planet because I'm too dumb to research proper vegan nutrition

Mince is even better than broccoli
>100g of mince is 123 calories and 21.6g of protein
This is 0.17g/c

How do vegan fags reach their macros?

>implying I give a fuck about the planet
>implying we're not all going to die eventually

OP's image is fucking retarded.

at the same weight, Beef has roughly seven (7) times the calories and ten (10) times the protein.

Beef isn't even the most protein efficient meat, trying to replace meat with broccoli is a meme

>proper vegan nutrition
Ya, and all the vegans that fuck themselves up or die aren't true scotsman.

Where did you get those numbers?
According to google,
100g of steak is 271 cal and 25g of protein
100g of broccoli is 34 cal and 2.8g of protein.
By cal it's pretty close at .0922g/cal steak vs .082g/cal for broccoli.

It's just that you have to eat 4lbs of broccoli to get the protein of an 8oz steak.

Chicken
Protein shakes
Propud (Protein pudding, 200grams, 142 calories, 20g protein)

>What is bioavailability?

beef:26/2.5=10.4g/100cals
broccoli:2.8x3=8.4g/100cals

We're done here.

> 100 calories of brocoli vs 100 calories of beef
Nice false equivalent.

At least I don't have to buy have my vital micronutrients from a fucking pharmacy.

I used to get my protein from lentils, beans + peanuts + soy burgers and got shitty gains and got really fat

then i cutted and transformed my diet into porridge + milk + fish for protein

and my gains absolutely exploded

so protein from meats >>>> protein from veggies in my case

I just got it off my fitness pal the top result (I just realised I had it in a different unit than 100g but the g/calorie is still the same) so it could be off by a bit or a different cut that has less fat

Is this the new Vegen infanticide thread?

parenting.com/blogs/show-and-tell/lauren-parentingcom/vegan-nursing-moms-baby-dies-malnutrition

> vegan
> proper nutrition
Nice oxymoron

>I used to get my protein from lentils, beans + peanuts + soy burgers and got shitty gains and got really fat

you deserve it for being dumb enough to fall for the vegan meme

>100 calories of broccoli
I don't feel like buying six bags of broccoli a day to meet my protein requirements.

if you're trying to push the "meat is murder" thing on me, good luck.

i actually quite enjoy the thought of those animals being killed solely for the purpose to be eaten by me

honestly i was too lazy to make chicken or liver meat on my own and just followed mommy diet in the house because i thought all canned fish had mercury

Broccoli bags are only 50g bags?

Baby's first troll

Nevermind, time to sleep

Yeah, I'm totally going to eat 1.6kg of broccoli each day to cover my protein needs

it doesn't even have a good protein profile, for that many more veggie types will be needed

eating 600g of chicken breast (or a little less + an egg or two) OTOH is managable, cheap, gives me all the protein I need and represents a high-quality protein source

christ

Not that I disrespect vegans, but this kind of garbage is why they're not taken seriously by the general populace

just a second while i back up my trailer to drop off your 100 calories of broccoli ....

>proper vegan nutrition

I get it now, to meet your protein requirements the only vegan source I can imagine is semen.

Do vegans have secret meetups where they literally circlesuck each other for protein?

>implying 11.1 grams is enough daily protein
Gonna need a dump trucks worth of broccoli daily.

The turkey innards from my thanksgiving looked like the chestburster from Alien, it cracked me up.

>

>Eat diet consisting of foods with little naturally occuring sugars in them
>Cum doesn't taste sweet
>Eat diet consisting mainly of foods with naturally occuring sugars
>Cum tastes sweet

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Found the (You) slut.

>eat 4lbs of broccoli in a meal

this guy's shitting schedule is going to replace atomic clocks for timekeeping

right

>11.1 grams of protein
Which are incomplete proteins. It's why vegetables are ate in various combinations to get the complete protein. Broccoli, though has all the 8 essential amino acids, it doesn't have enough of certain ones to make it complete. It's considered a vegetable with incomplete proteins due to the insufficient combination.

healthyeating.sfgate.com/much-protein-broccoli-6613.html

Vegans: -1
Nutritionists: over 9000!!!

Exactly. And who the fuck only eats 8oz of steak?
8lb mega shits literally larger then the average newborn.

beef is notoriously poor for its calorie/protein ratio you nitpicking faglord

enjoy your 5kg of broccoli a day, i'll definitely enjoy my steak

eathropology.com/2013/04/08/broccoli-has-more-protein-than-steak-and-other-crap/

>missreading 100 calories for 100 grams in the thread macro

Vegan autism at work

ignore this, it's late and this thread triggered me

>100 calories of broccoli

>Only 300g of broccoli

5.3g protein / 60 calories -> 8.3g protein /100 calories
So that was way off in the OP

21.6g protein / 123 calories -> 17.6g protein / 100 calories

That was way off too

OP confirmed faggot

You'd have to eat 3 or 4 cups of broccoli to equal 100 calories dude. Good if you're cutting, bad if you want to actually make gains and get muscles. That chart is BS too. 3 ounces of beef (~100 calories worth) has 25 g protein. You'd have to eat 24 cups of broccoli just to get around 80 g protein and that's not even approaching major gainz category.

Sauce: I'm a registered dietitian and whoever made that can go fuck themselves.

Not saying don't eat broccoli, but replacing a protein-packed meat source with it is just stupid. A closer comparison to beef would be something like black beans.

I have tried to eat vegan for a week.. day 3 the shitting was getting impossible to fit in my schedule. Only fucking stay at home semon demons and neets can possibly be vegans. imagine eating peas beans lentils and fucking roughage all day.. you just fart shit and eat thats fucking it.

Not to even mention i cant even eat enough now and i eat meat all fucking day. Bulking on vegetables.. NOT EVEN FUCKING ONCE.

fucking vegans

That pic is fake as fuck holy shit lol

Our planet's going to be fine, it's just a big ball of rock. It's the animals and shit that'll get rekt. Get your shit together before you run your mouth.

>Implying broccoli has quality protein

This is an obvious bate thread, so can we let it die or post cute girls like this nigga said ?
I mean, no vegan is going to eat broccoli for the proteins, you go for beans and legumes and add hemp or soy powder to your shakes. Well OK some are retarded enough to do so, but tgat's a handful, and that problem will sort itself out when they die.
This. This planet has withstood asteroid impacts. Too bad we might be some of the animals that get fucked, though... Well, some of us. Like, the poor and brown ones mostly.

>not veggie proteins
enjoy your ass cancer

>wolframalpha.com/input/?i=42.5g beef
100kcal of beef = 42.5g = 0.09lb

>wolframalpha.com/input/?i=332g broccoli
100kcal of broccoli = 332g = 0.73lb

Hope you fucking love broccoli.

What's destroying the planet is the continued existence of the great Satan; America, and the continued lives of millions of niggers, pooinloos and chinamen. Not people eating meat.

Imagine if the whole world switched to a vegan diet. I don't think crops can be harvested quickly enough to supply everyone with enough nutrition to keep doing what they are doing at the level they are doing.

>diet of ONLY broccoli
>need to eat 18lb of broccoli a day

naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html

>Bulking on broccoli only
>3000kcal/day
>22lb of broccoli per day

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=density of broccoli
>broccoli has a density of 0.0137 lb/in^3
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=22lb /0.0137 pounds per cubic inch
>22lb of broccoli = 1606in^3 of broccoli
>7 gallons of pureed broccoli a day

Stop eating my food's food

>not placing the banana between the orange and the apple

These threads are the gayest threads in all of Veeky Forums's history and all of you are faggots.

Both sides just nitpick, for the lulz I guess, because

>implying trolling on the internet didn't become old after 2013

There's no reason why you couldn't hit your macros using a vegan diet. People get sensitive about it bc girls actually really like vegan guys bc we aren't autists who have lost all scruples due to being a loser our entire lives.

Vegans are so hateful towards people who won't deny that the diet gave them health problems.

>DID YOU GO TO A VEGAN NUTRITIONIST?!
>WHY DIDN'T YOU GET B12 SHOTS?!
>WELL MAYBE YOU WERE INJECTING YOUR VITAMINS WRONG!!!
>BEING VEGAN IS SO EASY YOU'RE JUST TOO LAZY TO EAT TEN HEADS OF LETTUCE IN ONE SITTING

If they want me to take them seriously about "cruelty-free" living, they should start treating other vegans without cruelty.

plant lives matter you vegan piece of shit

I laughed

Pls tell me more about how being vegan gets you laid.

Have you ever been on a college campus?

Don't be an idiot. All your criticisms can be answered here godfist.com/vegansidekick//guide/

B12 is a vitamin which people associate with animal products. The fact is that bacteria produce B12. As such, it becomes a simple question of - are you going to get B12 from the bacteria in isolation, or are you going to exploit and kill billions of animals just to get B12 from the bacteria within their bodies? In addition, a B12 supplement is injected into livestock to keep their levels up due to top soil being too intensively used and lacking in certain nutrients. So the choice becomes even more absurd - either take a B12 supplement, or give an animal a B12 supplement then kill them. Why take the second option?

I don't. When I do if the situation calls for it, they reply okay cool. It doesn't matter to them. This is how normal people behave Gregory. Your mother should have aborted you, Gregory.

Kek what. Do you know how many fields and years it takes to raise those animals, until they are killed?

I don't think it's ethical to exterminate all cows just because they are polluting the atmosphere. (Obviously not as much as us humans are!) The cows have a right to life too, we need to work towards a society that lets us coexist with the animals. That's what us meat eaters are trying to do.

I shoot animals for fun too op, you mad?