Say, why haven't we forged an alliance with /cgl/?

Say, why haven't we forged an alliance with /cgl/?

You need to be in good shape to pull off a good cosplay and we could help them out with that, in return they could teach us how to dress properly without being dicks about it like Veeky Forums

Just throwing the idea out there

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.1080.plus/?E_wmR_a9jj4.video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you mean? If you want advice on either subject you go to either board.

>implying I don't already frequent /cgl/

cosplay is honestly the best way to show off gains, meet new friends, get out. Plus its just straight up fun dressing up.

>in return they could teach us how to dress properly without being dicks about it like Veeky Forums
if you want to dress like a jap or gothic lolita, sure...

Because they are insane, disgusting, bitchy, two faced and represent every bad facet of the female stereotype, and make Veeky Forums look like nice regular people, /r9k/ posting aside.

Besides, despite the past breakup, I believe that Veeky Forums is the OTP we are destined to be with, and I still hold out for an effeminate, well dressed qtboy to take my powerful ass.

What I don't get about cosplay is how do people go out on a regular basis? Don't conventions come like 2 3 times a year? Where else would you do it

>implying /cgl/ knows how to dress

Besides cosplay is the most cringe worthy activity known to man

>Cosplay is cool u gais

literally your normal activites.

>why don't we associate with /cgl/
Because they scare me.

I lift to HIDE my autism, not show it off

Because they're weird.

1.landwhales
2.Lolitas are valley girls but even worse
3.we've tried many times to show them the easiest paths toward their goals but they'd rather bicker and try fad shit.

>Because they are insane, disgusting, bitchy, two faced and represent every bad facet of the female stereotype
This.
Still going to bulk an cosplay as Bane for Halloween though.

This.

Just blow them away with good cosplay.
Going to cosplay as Archie from Pokemon and as a Defias Brotherhood Pirate.
>tfw got a thing for qt pirates and sailor girls
>tfw one of the biggest cons in my state is by the sea
Cmon qt swimmer girls..

/cgl/ is irritated with us constantly because losers like seem to think every girl there will drop her panties whenever some DYEL who says he browses here shows up

I really hate nerds and women, like a lot. so that's a no-go chief

I want more like this...

mobile.1080.plus/?E_wmR_a9jj4.video

>Because they are insane, disgusting, bitchy, two faced and represent every bad facet of the female stereotype, and make Veeky Forums look like nice regular people, /r9k/ posting aside.
I used to think posts like this were just wrong and spiteful, but jesus christ you hit the nail right on the fucking head. Those bitches are crazier, more evil to one another, and far more depressed than I gave them credit for.

>go to AWA with friend and nerdy grill
>go to afterparty with a few /cgl/s all dressed in lolita because friend said so after hitting on the fattest one
>think why not?
>/cgl/s are fat, get drunk immediately, and start touching me and making snide and rude comments to nerdy grill
>they talk about 2nd life and apparently it's a game where all you do is talk to people with a avatar, sounded boring as hell.
>other friend is making out with the shortest, fattest,
>try to calm the situation
>gets worse
>whatever, grab a drink and walk the hallway for 5 mins trying to find a better party than this shit.
>get a text from another friend that he found a good one
>good, go back to the room immediately for friend and nerdy grill
>one /cgl/ dressed in lolita had grabbed female friends hair after she didn't know about a stupid character in a video game
>friend is intoxicated beyond belief
>slap /cgl/ girl, which completely stuns her, and get greasy makeup on my hand
>grab nerdy girl, who is bawling her eyes out at this point and make for the door with her
>call out to friend, but he slurs that he'll be coming later
>fucking pissed off I tell him to find his own way home, slam the door, and get soaked in tears from nerdy girl

fucking awful experience all around with those bitches, my friend eventually ended up marrying one. I don't hang out with him anymore.

Did you crush sad nerdy girl's puss?

Not really a fan of anime culture but
i'd cosplay for the sole purpose to fuck qt bitches.

>ended up marrying one

Because I don't want to deal with cosplayers

no, thinking back on it she was really only there for me and I kinda fucked that all up after pushing her to the back burner and lusting after her 8/10 whore roommate.

that's probably the thing that I regret the most about that night. She wanted me to come in her room and everything, hang out, and maybe drink some. I'm 100% I could have fucked her. She kinda looked like dodger with a pixie cut, glasses, and bright blue eyes. Her hair was also blue which was/is a major turnoff.

yup, the shortest, and fattest one. at least 4'8" and 135lbs. their wedding was comical because he is 6'2"

It makes me sad that those tits are pure padding