The Dutch

Are they the undisputed good guys of history/Europe?

Like non-evil Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you will live to see global warming reduce the D*tch people to a historical footnote

No, that would be the Belgians.

>when you beat france, england, and some german states at the same time but your economy gets cucked by a fucking flower

Heard they turn people into lesbians so probably not

Feels bad not seeing the Dutch getting their just place in history, best underdogs there is.

>beat the most powerful empire europe had seen for millenium
>defeat the British in all-out naval war
>defeat a combined anglo-french offensive in your heartland
>invade the British and place your Stadtholder on their throne
>become irrelevant over night

Such a shame

T. Leopold II

As a portuguese person that loves history, i highly resent the Dutch. In reality we were the designers of our own demise and the Dutch were just the clever ones to capitalize on it. And a big part of it was the Sephardic jews. When they were expelled from Iberia they migrated to other places, including the Netherlands, this doesnt have anything to do with Veeky Forums's inherent anti-semitism. It was just the way jews survived and they just happened to cuck the countries that expelled them years before, most likely not a coincidence. The rise of the burghoise as a class was really the european jewish elite claiming their spot in european civilization. Had Iberian kings not been greedy (most trading of spices was done through yearly armadas commanded by nobles trained for exploration and seafaring and revenue went to that class) and possibly the Dutch empire would not have been so successful.

Basically Dutch Empire = Swamp kikes

You guys shouldnt even exist as an independent nation.
You just got very lucky in 1385

>>beat the most powerful empire europe had seen for millenium
Spain? the dutch got their asses kicked forever and then the thirty years war kicked off and basically everyone whittled the spanish down until they couldn't fight

>Dutch
>Good guys

What is apartheid, OP?

t. alberto barbarossa

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT RACISM!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!

>black people move into your country
>complain about the conditions
why is this allowed?

Get's me everytime

Says the Dutchman, and it’s really the independence after hapsburg domination which is lucky
>undisputed good guys
>win war by just being defensive
>have some of the best defensive terrain already built
>proddy
>deny two sovereigns their rights
Only good thing they did was let William III marry the British Queen and advising the Russians

I don't get it

Niggers got top much money from legalised weed and hookers to let that happen. Dutch fucking rule.

Be living 2m under sea level.
NO Belgians will drown.
????

South African

I consider them the german's leech. (Like Denmark, Finland, Norway...)

Germany makes everything and all them take the credit of"muh superior germanic work ethic meme".

You considering anything means fuckall m8o

hold on. The boers were boning and making colored folk. It's the anglos that fucked everything up.

“superior germanic work ethic " biggest bullshit ever I have worked as an engineer all over Germany never met more incompetent,lazy and self entitled cunts. I canno wait until you get taken over by Abdul.

What even happened there in the 1700s? They had had their golden age in the 1600s and in 1795 they were invaded by Napoleon. What happened in between?

They "bankrupted" themselfs in the wars against the Sun King, while their financial, economic and naval expertise went over to England.

They still were the rich as fuck, just irrelevant (like today), I remember when Revolutionary France took Amsterdam it was mentioned as still the richest city in Europe.

Boers and Anglos =/= Dutch

>you will live to see global warming make the DUTCH the next super power for they are the only ones who know how to handle rising sea levels as per their 1000 years of experience.

If they are the good guys how do you explain this

>The number of books that were lost was very large. For example, on August 22, 1566, the complete library of the Dominican Monastery became The Pand in Ghent thrown in the river Leie , after which one could make the crossing dry
wow so enlightneed

They embraced the Jews, giving them insane wealth and later handed em over to the nazis with pleasure. Tricky bastards.

It was just to banter the Spanish. Spanish is still the most hated group in the Netherlands and that explains why we barely have any Spanish here. Worshipping statues is a sin btw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

>beat the most powerful empire europe had seen for millenium
The Dutch didn't beat the Spanish empire in a single major battle. It took France to bail the united Provinces

But Dutchmen are Spanish rapebabies. Your genetic stock is closer to Mexicans than to Germans

>But Dutchmen are Spanish rapebabies.
You must be confused, Morisco.

You have to be kidding

Can you name 1 major battle in which the Dutch army came on top. And by major I don't mean some random siege of an empty village