Child bodybuilder turns into skinnyfat dyel

Would you train your kids Veeky Forums?

Some woman would have had to have let us put our penis inside of them in order to have kids.

Obvious bait is obvious

>gohan.jpg

Already planned it out

9-11yo Bodyweight training and sprints
12-13yo Weight Training basics
14-16yo Intermediate lifting
17+yo Pro card lifter or I'll disown him for bringing dishonor on our house

Will be using this as a reference for my future son.

I'm glad I could help you live your missed opportunity of a teenage lifter life through your son by forced parenting expectations and lifestyles.

I'd be scared of fucking up his bones and turning him into a manlet, but I'll definitely make him stay in good shape until he's 14 or so, then he can lift

Is this true? Is that really him grown up?

Heh

>2016 and beyond
>falling for the kids meme

No thanks Jeff

Just sports until high school

Yep look up little hercules

/thread

THIS

he's a manlet too isnt he?

It is because lifting stunts growth. Only bodyweight exercises until you stop growing

>another thread where people who have lifted for 3 months are so caught up into that they'd force it onto their hypothetical children

wew

he's 6ft

Nah, building stunts growth, don't want him to end a manlet.

>implying your kid will learn to love weightlifting
Tell me how much you loved it when your parents nagged you to do your homework and excel in school because they knew what was best for you.
Tell me how much you learned the value of higher education through them, and your pursuit of higher knowledge thereafter.
Tell me, user.

What's your point

My dad taught me to lift when I was 11

after just a few weeks noticing progress

Additionally I appreciate all the shit my dad dragged me through in terms of camping, backpacking, sports, music, school, and shit

My friends who didn't have the same shit are fucking losers, kind of stupid, still at home, smoking weed, and fighting with their parents everyday

fuck, I regret not letting my dad force me to do mix martial arts like he wanted me to (something he also did)

>stll believing the "lifting stunts growth" meme
>2016

unless /fraud/ of course

I wait until he hates his body, then show him that there is a better way

Lifting doesn't stunt growth, that's some outdated nonsense from the 70s. Lifting is encouraged by many health bodies in children. Statistically, it's the same or less likely to be injurious than normal sports. Get yo kids lifting so they can be chad

Kill yourself, dumb faggot.

He fucking made it. he has the dad bod the most sought out body type among females.

>gymnastics + barbell
Like his father before him
>Boxing
Like his namesake

of course this will still apply when you get a daughter right ?

>Lifting is encouraged by many health bodies in children. Statistically, it's the same or less likely to be injurious than normal sports.
This comes from a country with an average height of like 5'9.

You niggers will all get daughters who's only purpose in life will be to suck my wife's son Chad's cock.

daughter gets aborted

heretic

Big if true

I've always thought about this because I was a massively rebellious little shit. The trick is to set a good example for your kid and never fucking mention it. If you're a good dad they're going to want to be like you or do something on a similar scale of dedication. Chances are though they'll wonder why you're doing what you're doing and if you look good they'll definitely be looking for advice.

Underrated

I watched the interview with this guy. He said he just got sick of the gym and it bored the hell out of him

>Already planned it out
>9-11yo Bodyweight training and sprints
>12-13yo Weight Training basics
>14-16yo Intermediate lifting
>17+yo Pro card lifter or I'll disown him for bringing dishonor on our house

i'll train with him if he enjoys lifting, i'm not going to force him to do it if he doesn't enjoy it though.

Start them up with oly lifting at 13
Start pinning at 16
Olympics at 20

Absolutely not, I don't want a manlet. Probably around 16 or 17, before that just organized sports

the cringe is real

also 9-11 kek

> 9-11yo Bodyweight training and sprints

You gotta hit them with something more interesting/entertaining/cool than that. Your child will get bored here, quit and not come back to it for 10-20 years.

Remember that when you're in for the long haul, motivation is the #1 key to progress, it doesn't matter how great your plan is if you don't have the motivation to keep it up for 10 years. (Which is a long-ass time, much longer than most of us here on Veeky Forums have been lifting.)

Things that are cool can be e.g.:

- weightlifting with real barbells etc (can seem cool to kids, you just really gotta hype it up and make them watch the pianoman everyday, lel)
- martial arts (what kid doesn't want 2 be a ninja)
- streetrunning
- etc

BOULDERING MOTHAFUCKA

Not going to start my kids on training until 5th or 6th grade, so right around puberty starting. You don't start playing football until the 7th grade, so I want at least a year of lead time before he gets into sports.

Enjoy your 5'4 kid

Lmao you retards would actually stunt your kids growth to get them training early? Fuck that, my kid will just play sports, swimming, and maybe do gymnastics. He'll have abs and get mad pussy while your son is literally looked down on by girls

Bodybuilding is the most boring fucking activity there is, first of all a boy should learn how to fight, then he can do whatever sport is interesting for him and lift 1 day a week as accessory work.

Well, at least he transformed from an asian to a caucasian.

Doesn't lifting under the age of 14 stunt your growth?

11/10

congratulations on having a son that has no idea of playing teamsports with his friends. He sits around all day ... alone watching anime and doing weight training. Pathetic, just like his dad!

I hike so I plan to take them along with me as soon as they can walk. That's pretty good exercise. Then I'll get them into ballet or MMA when they're school aged.

I wanna be a fit dad now.

GALLON OF BREAST MILK A DAY

kek

>my wife's son
>not his own
C U C K
U
C
K

What are growth plates?

Go back under your rock where you live.

all milk is breast milk

>The trick is to set a good example for your kid and never fucking mention it.

As a father and husband, this 110%.

Wives and kids will follow your example

My parents kind of did the same thing, forced me to play all the sports I could and all kinds of extra curricular activities. Except the failed in the area of making sure I consumed ample protein cuz I was a picky eater as a kid and failed in the weight lifting aspect so I was a skeleton until my 20s.

I feel bad for some of my friends kids, my friends are lazy as fuck and never played any sports so it's incredibly unlikely that they will push their kids to play sports and be active. The kids will probably grow up and never have any idea how to play basketball or baseball or football or anything.

>Picky eater

This is my concern. Physical exercise and sports/fun is the easy part. I don't know any kid that would reject high carb food. Chicken nuggets, fries, and Mac and cheese kept me alive well into my teens.

I've come to the compromise that I don't care about their calorie count, but only macro ratios. If weight becomes an issue then I'll intervene