Did steroids now my joints hurt, what do?

Stem cells?

Yup, they cancel out pretty much.

How would one in united states go about getting stem cells?

this is op, my shit is fucked from roids

Just don't inject them into your joints next time idiot

i don't want there to be a next time but i feel like shit ever since

take some time off lifting, use glucosamine daily.

I was going to say 'kill yoself' but you already have.

lolol lord jesus

i took the shit 6 years ago

Ask any liberal, they love killing unborn kids. I'm sure they could find you some for you.

>6 years ago
>blames non existant roids in his body
No, you're just old dumbass.

You can't kill someone who isn't born yet.

so even though it has a beating heart and a functioning brain it's not alive? so someone can plunge a knife into your gfs belly when she's about to deliver and only get charged with assault?

i'm glad this thread is getting derailed it was shit anyway

If you roided without having lifted cleverly for atleast some years your might have fucked your joints by not giving Them time to adapt to your Quickly increasing unnatural strength. You should keep training stability for Optimizing the load distribution in your joints though, and take joint improving supplements

there's a reason why you're not allowed to have an abortion after a certain amount of weeks famalalam

>I am a retard, what do?

Continue doing retard things, I guess.

Did she live? You could get them for attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and a slew of other related crimes. Any extra penalty for causing a miscarriage is because of mental anguish for the family, not because the fetus deserved justice.

Cut down your AI. Probably low estro

Really. Pray tell, as I'm in law school, why do people get charged with DOUBLE HOMICIDE for murdering a pregnant woman?

Funny, abortion is such a big topic and costs so much. Yet we never talk about the true culprit. People having sex without protection or birth control. Government mandates free bc? Problem solved.but degenerates would rather have babies so they can live off guberment

Because condoms are a sin.

Back to your containment board bibletard edgelord hick.

but i thought you couldn't kill it if it's unborn?

Why do you swear on a bible in court? Because it's popular opinion. Doesn't make it right or true.

Can't kill that which is not alive. But you can have sentimental feelings about it and pass laws to keep it intact.

Because it scares people.

...no it doesn't.

Nah, it's because it's clearly wrong but people try to draw a line somewhere. So there is an artificial line at 24 weeks, 20 weeks in other places. It is based on how likely the baby will live without the mother. As science improves, the "viability" of newborns gets earlier and earlier.

nice language you set up a good framework fucker

Maybe not euphoric fedora tipping shut-ins, but the general scum that commits crime is intimidates by it.

...no they aren't.

How hard did you roid and train OP?

Injuries are much more common when roiding, because your muscles grow faster than your tendons and your joints don't have a time to strenghten as well.

In other words, you dun goofed.

Ah I see your point. I guess you win this round.

what did you run op?

inb4 winny only

I heard primo depot is good for the joints