JUST

what coin has JUST'd you the hardest, Veeky Forums?

for me it was posw and stox

PASC and STRC

neo and wtc but atleast i still have more time to buy alot more wtc and not miss the boat.

fuckin strat, i didn't even buy close to ATH and still dicked me 270k

i bought espers at 30 sats

its NGR 2.0
No idea why anyone would buy that crap

MCO and RDD fucked me real good.

SIA, I held dem bags but they never stopped dropping. I won't post wojaks. See y'all in hell.

Every coin i';ve touched this week on trex. No idea what the fuck is going on. Never had such a bad run like i have been.

wtf on trex is even worth trading anymore?

Since DGB, this. I hope to fucking god this next round of news they're jerking off about pumps it back up just so I can break even. Otherwise I'm JUST going to have to take my loses.

Lots of coins aren't shit coins, But they are still fucking going down anyway. Im about to flee to biance

Ark and Neo. I've never owned Neo.

Bought 1.3k ark at .35 cents, sold at .90 the day before it mooned to $3 first time, rebought at 1.41. Felt bad man.

I had 700 Antshares. I'll just leave it at that.

ouch

ARK.
I bought high and still haven't fucking sold.
WE ARE THE ARK MARINES
WE NEVER FUCKING SELL

LBC & NAUT

I put 600 ETH into DNT at a .00045 thinking I was going to do great. Nope. Cut my losses around .00013. Fortunately LINK is making me back my DNT losses and is going to make me forget I ever got Wojak'ed.

People of Internet

DNT ZRX

I want to see a curb episode where larry goes into crypto

That fucking filename kek

bitcoin cash.

traded some BTC for BCH near the ATH, held for a couple months, slowly getting JUST'd.

traded BCH in for some Veeky Forums shitcoins and the rest back into BTC for a loss

what did you mean by this? all the best coins are on bittrex

join us, bro. Binance is slick. i doubted it for weeks but finally moved funds in.

fees are cheap, and 50% lower if you use their BNB coin to pay the fee. it's great.

very fast, less lag like bittrex.

>BUY BISMUTH, LITERAL 10X
>-30% in last 24 hours

Atleast, that would have been me. Dodged the bullet so fucking hard on that one. Who here got fucked by BIS?

TenX. Life is suffering.

Numale'aire. I learned my lesson.

How the fuck did you get JUST'd by stox? it literally doubled in value. Youre either spoiled or bought at a really stupid time