Are high heels the secret to nice calves?

Are high heels the secret to nice calves?
I'm considering getting a pair to wear around the house to improve them.
No homo.

>secret
that's how we all do it lad, it's no secret

for me it was genetics. my calves were always large, even before i stared doing squats, but they have gotten bigger since

The secret to nice calves is being Asian and on steroids.

Nice b8 though. Got me to respond.

idk i guess she's kinda cute

do it breh and post pics

I'm a gril, worn only once or twice heels and my calves are still big.
So it comes down to genetics.

>I'm a gril, worn only once or twice heels and my calves are still big.
>So it comes down to genetics.
you idiot, it's obvious that wearing heels once or twice is the magic number to big calves!

Shit, then it looks like I've been in denial all my life

Post calves pls

How fat are you?

This was previous summer before I went to the gym, I haven't had a picture of my legs since then.

Now I'm chubby, have about 5-10 kg to drop, without the muscle mass that I'm growing while going to the gym.

Also I had big calves since I was 12, they exploded one summer and was the same size since I started to workout seriously

pic or it didn't happen

Shit forgot pic

P E R T H
E
R
T
H

it's genetics but also walking. Look at any mailman. Almost all the time they have huge calves from walking around a lot. Or fat people. You can't see it when their fat but if you go from fat to skinny you'll have huge calves because you've been walking around with so much weight.

walking and running

One thing I forgot to add, farmer carries might help. And I mean like 150lbs or more

Also cycling can do the same thing

True. Can the same be said about stair climbing? Is that very calf intensive?

if climbing a wall than no if hiking the mountains with a backpack very much so

More heels

My dad's a heavy mailman and he's been walking several miles a day for years. He still only has medium-sized calves (we're black so calf size is not in our favor).

It's whatever, I'd rather be fast/jump high t b h

Jump rope, and at least 3x a week. If you're light (sub 100kg) then wear weighted vests and work your way up to it slowly

T. A guy with 19.5" calves that had sub 15" before jump roping for a year

what are thoooose

How do I into jump rope?
some years ago I tried to jump rope. I was doing 3 jumps before fucking up at first and one month after it was like 8-10 jumps

im asian and on roids and my calves are still pretty normal

Genetics are the secret my friend has as chicken legs and started to work on them he did them for a 2 months and couldn't get them anywhere as big as my calves and I haven't done a squat in my life

PERTH
E
R
T
H

With this thread in the back of my head, I saw a girl in heels cycling today and noticed she had the balls of her feet on the pedals, rather than midfoot. Maybe that does contribute to calf development.

Veeky Forums makes me notice weird things

No, climbing steep hills is the secret to nice calves.

>calfs are genetics.
>you can train them to get bigger but they are still your calfs.
>chick in pic related is roided up.
>i see dozens of chicks in heels everyday in my >city and observing their calfs not a lot are "ripped" in that department.
>heels can actually weaken the muscular integrity of your lower body,
>heels can help promote foot injuries
>heels can leave other parts of your body tighter from tension
>if you want bigger calfs then hit calfs harder

You probably had a shitty rope. But a thin cheap one

you relax and focus on the exercise. everyone expects to be jumping like back in middle school and they end up using incorrect technique which causes them to use more energy and get less of a beneficial workout. before any of this a lot of people give up on jumping rope cause jumping in place and FAILING makes them feel de-masculine-ized.

They're tiny and low inserts that's why you think they're big (they aren't)