Sorry nolinks, see you at $0.50!!

Sorry nolinks, see you at $0.50!!

delusional linkies

reported you for making another link thread

Unfortunately they won't listen until LINK hits .75 and they think it's "too late". Then it'll hit 1.00 and they'll FOMO.

>There are actually people on this board who don't own link

Be humble friend. You didn't see us Obsidian marines make fun of Earthlings.

>Implying

ITs only the cocky LINKies that do this, most of us are quietly hodling

all in my plebstack

Dont be a limp wristed faggot and sell until this shit hits 1.00+

Why the fuck would you sell at 1usd? this is a long term hold.... not a cuntcoin with 0 working product that won't exist in a couple of years

Gonna fly after 10k cracks

I sold a little bit at 9.5k sats planning to rebuy the dip, and now I'm scared it won't dip. What do?

I assume you are one of those faggots that constantly fucking post on LINK threads about you 10000 LINK asking if you are gonna make it.

Get the fuck outta here.

Expert trader.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $.35 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $.25 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all LINKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance.

The $0.15 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Linkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you LINKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an LINKie.

I think it will hover in the .35 to .45 range leasing up to SIBOS, although dips are not guaranteed. Just 're buy when it goes under .39 and you're good I would say.

Stop being weak handed btw.

Shit FUD.

Pro tip, act more like a concern troll and maybe your double digit IQ won't show as much.

You sold too early. There were so many indicators that it would keep going.

>implying I didn't just copypaste the Ark fud and replace all instances of ark with link

Give it up, linkies are surprisingly the most deluded biz anons on this board and at this point they are completely out of touch with reality

Maybe if I ever acknowledged Ark, I would have seen that.

Anyway, to anyone reading this thread, if you are going to sell any LINK any time soon you may as well send me it and quit crypto.

Ark singlehandedly got me 3 bitcoins.

Solid reasoning and explanation.

That's pretty good actually, maybe I should have paid more attention to it.

I believe you. Could you elaborate on that? I'm learning and want to take the right lessons from my errors.

redpill me on chainlink then. I bought Ark at .35 cents during August crash.

Almost bought link yesterday but didn't cause I don't have any money on Binance but my Gemini deposit finally cleared so I can send some btc that way. What makes link so good?