Tfw chlamydia

>tfw chlamydia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-zlSq4mWiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

antibiotics, 1 dose.
Done.

sucks when you find out the girl gave it to you tho. granted i fuck her while her bf is at work but damn how much different types of dick does she need a week?

lmao thats whatyou get from fucking tarded bitches. i think i got hpv...

Im not objecting to that, its just that the pussy was that good and the ass was phat. Everyone gets HPV at some point and almost always goes away on its own.

herpes up in this bitch

Play with RICE you pay the PRICE

I got my HSV-2 in Thailand

>HPV
>almost always goes away on its own.

Confirmed for idiot

fuck dude, thats why i like dating, man. I hate wrapping my boy and these bitches got a bunch of diseases.
i dont fuck bitches raw anymore other than my gf anymore (and she got hpv, so fugg)

I don't have HPV faggot.

>im still virgin tho

>The American dream where you make enough money to retire and move to South East Asia and fuck little girls.

That photo is disgusting. It's the purest distillation of degeneracy I've ever seen put to print. That guy must think of suicide every day. He looks like a reject from a Mad Max audition.

>mfw got herpes fucking a trashy bitch
>got rich and buff since
>give herpes to rich preppy bitches at out of town clubs now

I did that for five years. Best time of my life. Goddamn are they submissive and sexual at the same time. All kinds of daddy issues and crazy fantasies of serving colonial masters, I ain't kidding. They'll live with you naked and will be your sex slaves and to them, that's the most natural thing in the world. They'll give me blowjobs under the table naked while I sit and eat the dinner they cooked. Good times.

What exactly are you whining about?
Seriously

What makes you think you aren't catching her BFs chlamydia? Maybe he's the one who's boning 30 different types of whores a week. Maybe he's an expat whore just like you.

hope you cunts know that you sound fucked in the head rn lmfao

You're a nigger. I'm fucking terrified of getting that shit.

It's a Mullah's paradise, bro. You're missing out. I get them to sign sex slave contracts and use them as toilets. I'm a romantic :)

>fool i pity ya

>not sure if bait or just a virgin

I gave my girlfriend herpes by going down on her. I have had coldsores since I was a kid.

She is mostly over it now but she had an outbreak earlier this year and I felt like shit. Probably the worst mistake I've ever made.

The only reason you're terrified is because pharma companies learned they could treat the symptoms.

We've all had herpes, it dates back to the roman empire days and it is completely natural as our body fights it to the point it doesn't even ever show up again after a couple of years.

confirmed for devilish

compared to the guy who got herpes back in hs and how much humiliation he went thru; id say im not lol.
i wouldnt worry too much about it unless you actively search for anything with 2 legs and a pussy in between.
because i known him since gradeschool and i know hes been loyal to his girl.

Did you go down on her while you yourself had an outbreak?

Since I've had coldsores since I was a kid I don't really notice them and I'll usually just get a small one that kind of feels like a pimple is forming - they don't bother me much.

>because i known him since gradeschool

He's ok with you fucking his girl? That's the SE Asia I remember lol

>fucked a girl on Sunday
>tells me she has herpes next day
>says she's on medication and hasn't had symptoms in a few years

It's all over for me right?

It's scary bro. I got it. I can't date normal people anymore because who the fuck wants to date a leper? I gotta date people on HSV dating sites now. Fuck me. Keep it wrapped, bro. Always.

Some people say it is only really transmittable when youre suffering from an outbreak yourself.

And I need confirmation of this for science.

>It's all over for me right?

Maybe.

That shit is still contagious even when suppressed due to medication. What she did was totally totally fucking wrong. You'd better dump her ass and tell everyone in town she's infected because god knows she's not going to warn any of them until its too late.

>actually admitting you have herpes
bro.. It's like, the most natural STD to have. Why would you even get diagnosed? Like, seriously just don't fuck around when you have an outbreak and if a bitch says you gave her herpes, be like "uhhh, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, dirty genital herpacectic vagina"

We went through pictures and I had a small red bump on my lip so I think so.

this

It's only the most common STD because of cunts like you who don't tell people they have it

Anything I can do to increase my odds or is it in Zyzz's hands now?

But yeah I have no intention of dating her anymore.

>just don't fuck around when you have an outbreak

That does not protect your partner. And having herpes is a pain in the ass and it's highly stigmatized. I know that medically it's not a major deal. Having dandruff is more of a pain in the ass. But, socially, herpes is really fucking bad. It's a scare word due to the disease mongering of pharmaceutical companies in the 70s. It's not rational but society judges harshly and you're a major league asshole if you go around secretly dumping that shit on people. Scary to think that assholes like you exist.

>skin blemish less than once a year
>life ruining STD

there's two ways to look at it.

How easy is it to get laid in Thailand if I was to go there for three weeks duing the summer?

It's in Zyzz's hands now.

Get diagnosed. Need a blood test for that. If you come back positive, you'll need to be on antibiotics (Acyclovir) for the rest of your life if you want to try to suppress outbreaks full-time. Otherwise, just use it when outbreaks occur. Outbreaks last for about ten to twenty days so it can wreak havoc with your sex life. White pus-filled sacs all over your cock. Disgusting.

LMAO I like how you think

I'd imagine it'd be between 20-50 bucks depending on the whore per night.

Dude, as soon as you get in the taxi leaving the airport the driver will be offering girls and services. You could get your dick sucked an hour after customs. It's not hard. Or just go to ANY night club. Pick and choose. Get laid every single night you're there. Even autists can life like CHADS out there.

White "people" are fucking disgusting. This is why their race is slowly fading away

I have to wait a few weeks after contact for a test correct?

>i known him since gradeschool
LMAO plot twist. what's your relationship with him?

Blacks have the highest STD rates of anyone on Earth. You'd better be Chinese m8 if you're gonna lecture. Or a sexually repressed goat raping Muslim.

It can also cause encephalitis and pregnant women with a primary infection can pass it to the baby during birth.

degenerates incoming

Actually that I'm not sure about. Check WebMD etc. But it's possible.

angry cumskin detected.

RIP white race, you will not be missed

OH NO, DON'T GIVE THE BABY A MINOR SKIN BLEMISH TO GROW IMMUNE TO VERY EARLY IN LIFE

nice digits but contracting an STD that could cause seizures, tremors, hallucinations, stroke, and memory problems is no joke.

it's not the literal medical problems that arise. (And outbreaks can happen sevearl times per year - it depends on the person and lifestyle. Stress is a major trigger.)

The problem is the stigma. For mainstream society, if you have herpes, you're either a piece of shit like in OP's pic or a nigger. Or a sailor or a biker or some other scumbag. NOBODY wants to belong in that group (except you). Herpes isn't rare nationally, but it's rare amongst the middle and upper classes.

If you have an education and want a normal middle class life, being infected is going to take you off the market from uninfected people, and that means the nice middle class people that you want to date. Now your dating pool is just filled with 90% trashy whores. If that's your scene, then you're golden. But don't assume that others are like you.

4 to 6 weeks of wait

JUST.

>y-yeah but you're WHITE! Ha ha I got you good!

Do the FACTS about blacks and STDs scare you such that you have to get into personal insults? That's not a rebuttal you know. Calling me white is like calling me wealthy and attractive. Oooh that hurts! lol

I guess you're a degenerate nigger. There. Now I've buried you with the facts AND an insult. I think we're done here.

Well ur gonna be celibate until then. Good luck user. And remember to tell others of this girl. She's really irresponsible.

89% chance you are white suburban summertime troll.

>mfw when America has more AIDS than half the third world

Not bad

angry cumskins
>implying im unlucky enough to be a white guy

I'll be impregnating some nice looking white girl soon, hopefully my children don't come out too white-looking, we'd both hate that

>Hate whites
>Impregnate whites

Boy, you aren't making any sense

Can you sing a cover of this? youtube.com/watch?v=C-zlSq4mWiE

Is Aids the black mans punishment to the whites, or is it gods punishment to the blacks?

If we didn't have so much involvement with Africa, they probably would've all been extinct by now.

>implying he knows
Me and him act like friends i suppose. We talk shit to each other at times. But last i spoke to him, i talked shit to him for speeding and swerving in small streets and he said sorry when he dropped me off.

doing my duty as a Non-white demigod to remove your horrid race from the world in the most peaceful way possible.

Peace: something you barbarian white boys don't understand.

I deign to answer such a cumskin. I'm done with you, goodbye

Cum is what gives life m8

It's not even an insult

cumskin

You're a pretty shitty human being, m8. Him being a shit driver is nowhere near the same as you fucking his gf behind his back. For you to compare the two just shows how broken your moral compass is. But I guess SE Asia will do that to you.

Cumskin is such a desperate sounding name.

pleaaaaase nigger, we all know you are a white boy trynna troll.

A real shit skin can't type or spell out meaningful sentences.

Even if you are a poo skin, the only reason you can type and use logic is because your ape grandmothers were seeded by their superior slave masters.

Lets be frank, you were blessed by the knowledge of the white man. You owe them everything.

> pleaaaaase nigger, we all know you are a white boy trynna troll.

> A real shit skin can't type or spell out meaningful sentences.

> Even if you are a poo skin, the only reason you can type and use logic is because your ape grandmothers were seeded by their superior slave masters.

> Lets be frank, you were blessed by the knowledge of the white man. You owe them everything.

insecure cumskin reassuring his self as usual

>g-guys MASTER RACE!! MEE!! NOT U! MEE!!

also, didnt read

>Lets be frank, you were blessed by the knowledge of the white man. You owe them everything.

SERVED

STD's are gods way of punishing you for fucking trashy whores, OP

Okay

while CHAD is out getting LAID every DAY without a problem, you're sleeping with ONE girl getting AIDS without PIZZA

>implying I am full white

I admit I am not white, though I am grateful every day that there is no slave blood in me.

There is literally nothing positives about being an american black except for the blood of the white masters flowing through your veins

(ugh) i need to get tested. I'm also middle aged and needed to have my life together awhile ago... spam the torpedo

While YOU work like the WAGEKEK that you are, CHAD is out fucking your GF as they eat PIZZA.

So I got tested like 3 days ago and get my results back later today... I've fucked 23 girls, maybe 7 or 8 of them without a condom. Never had any symptoms of anything, nor have any of them AFAIK. What are my chances, doc?

You're probably fine. It took me over 20 times going raw to catch something.

quit whining, I got genital herpes from this fwb, she didn't tell me and now my gf has it. granted I've only had 1 breakout in like a year of having it but still shits for life bro. lives in your spine

Fuck off Satan, giving me feels