What happens if this is all I eat for a month? 16 scoops a day

What happens if this is all I eat for a month? 16 scoops a day

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're gonna make it.

Your poop starts to smell like unicorn sneezes

U ded

Diarhea and a drop in test production, you needs some fats are carbs to maintain hormone levels

i did it once, i only ate peanuts, beef jerky, tuna in can with it, you pretty much just poop chocolate protein bars while drinking 5-6 x 2 scoops day

You already know what will happen. Are you ready to take the plunge? To leave humanity behind?

SHOOP

RIP your toilet.

AHH

Gout.

HUUUUGE QUEST

16 scoops is full autism

3-4 scoops is all you need or can use. Throw in some essential fats from an oil blend like Udo's just to keep yourself alive.

You could sell you piss as organic whey isolate premix.

You unlock the DaVinci code

strange forms of diharia followed by painful constipation if you want to live of protin shakes find diet products that are actualy desinged to replace meals

>implying it was a serious question

Man, I've been supplimenting with 'Fats are Carbs' for a few weeks now. Best suppliment out there if you ask me, but hard to find.

>Proteinfabrikken
Never going to make it

But proteinfabrikk is best fabrikk. Give me one reason it's not good

Literally 2 scoops to get 22 gram of protein.

Whey tech is 2scoops for 33 grams protein and that's PF as well. Besides, 365 kr for 4 kg is an offer I couldn't refuse

Star nutrition gives you more protein in one scoop, than Proteinfabrikken gives in two.

Is protein quality a meme then?

Wasting your money on a bucket is.

How can you get double the amount of protein if 100% whey is 72g/100g? Double that and you have 174 grams protein in 100 grams of whey, which is impossible.

144*

The protein literally stands at the bucket. 22 g with 2 scoop. You empty your bucket twice as fast with two scoop, meaning you pay twice the price.

You don't get the point.
If 100 grams PF is 72g protein per 100g, and star nutrition is double the amount then star nutrition is 144 g protein per 100g. Does that add up? Post proof

Oops seems like star nutrition is only 6% more protein than PF. Still, I looked at the prices and it's cheaper. Thanks for the advice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation

Maybe. Haven't done the math, just wanted you to do it for me. Thanks.

Fuck off Kraut

Norwegian.