/plg/ - powerlifting general

Bodorio is a manipulative cunt who hides under a mask to attack others while preserving his online identity,
He has serious underlying abusive behaviour and he's party psychotic.

Joe is an autistic man child who takes everything too seriously and likes to draw attention to himself because his mummy didn't hug him enough.

Isley is a fucking self centred retard who struggles to sympathise with anyone outside of himself. He has underlying mental health issues which cause he to act irrationally, and his lack of social skills make him into a conscious retard.

Norsefat is pretty cool guy who gives us books

Boardshorts is ok but was mean to me once so I hate him

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchtoy.com/67092636
youtube.com/watch?v=p4dZ99dFPVw
chicagosc.com/starr-rehab-protocol-muscle-injury/
sketchtoy.com/67092711
sketchtoy.com/67092735
sketchtoy.com/67092754
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FaJbNrQrwYXkP0BVDKdTpPy
sketchtoy.com/67092771
youtube.com/watch?v=1wTndUgskZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree with all this shit.

>manipulative cunt who hides under a mask to attack others while preserving his online identity
I've been suspecting this for a while now

>man child
you have to stop being an actual child to be that

>lack of social skills
all the rest is correct except this part. George does not lack social skills, he consciously doesn't use them

rest is true

Do some more /plg/ regulars!

>Sean
>"Life is pointless and I'm a whiny cunt" guy
>Fat Retard
>Raspewtin
>Slutsmerelda

any good cues for cleans?

I think I need to keep my arm straight or something

>Sean
Mentally ill. Nothing more can be said. He lacks empathy and most likely was born with a mental illness. Shown by his obsessive personality and lack of empathy.

>>"Life is pointless and I'm a whiny cunt" guy
hey this is me....

>>Fat Retard
Too scared to upset anybody, strong desire to be liked by all so he avoids as much conflict as possible to feel apart of a niche online community.

>Rasputin
Hormonal imbalanced young man who wants to achieve something with his life but often feels as he is being knocked off the pedestal and can't get back on.
He is just looking to get his name down in history but is clueless on where to begin.

>Esmeralda
Also mentally ill, suffers a lot from conditions others couldn't empathesise with. Very weak personality, allows others to walk all over her. She's very submissive because she's learnt that's what men like of women, she only really looks to please but has an image to uphold so she tries to set easily breakable boundaries.
She's lost in life and just existing, hoping that she can make something of herself.

that's not 107 doe
50+30+10+8

What do you guys eat? I need meal suggestions.
I am sick of eating the same shit every day.

I fucking hate eating

bar is 10kg fuckboi

doubt it. It's a short 21mm bar. My bar is 180cm and it's 10kg.

is Kiril natural?

KYS

is he natural?

Probably no. Wish he'd actually compete in something again though.

Hit a 290kg yoke walk for 15m today lads
I was going to go for 300kg but I stepped off badly with 290 and staying solid with it took a lot out of me. Everything hurts a lot now

>it's a short bar
it's a big man

Put your trip back on trappy

What is the difference in squatting normally or pause squatting for strength?

I'm doing Nuckols with AMAP right now, if I make every squat a pause squat, is it better for general and overall strength?

What's the point of not pausing?

I'm realizing just how weak some of these raided lolfedders are.
I mean, garagebro hops on and puts 25kg on his bench in like 4 months or something.
Then isley hops on and puts what like 17.5k on his bench in 2 months?

How are there steroid users benching under 4 pl8?

>What's the point of not pausing?

You're not required to pause in competition.

What sauce can I out on rice chicken and beans?

I'm trying to make my food not taste like shit anymore

>it's a big man

So where you just joking about being sjw? You haven't done that in ages.

sjw are pretty much the worst.

I consider myself pretty libtarded

just occasionally we have overlapping values, like supporting everyone's right to marriage, etc. etc.

I can't remember why I have you labeled as a sjw.
I just do.

Was it the squid incident? Did you know it's been proven squid can't feel pain due to lack of neurological responses needed for pain?

Is fat retard here?

I fuckin love calamari

I'm fat and retarded

WHO ARE YOU

Opinions on breathing pause squats for deeper position and better bracing?

They really, really hurt.

Please don't give me false hope

Yep

>I can't remember why I have you labeled as a sjw.
Because he can't stand people calling people "faggots".
You don't really need to bother with that now unless you have technique issues that hinder your progress.

Hey man, I read your post saying that you've dealt with wrist tendonitis and i was wondering how you dealt with it. My wrist got fucked when I was playing voleyball with a mate, so I'm not sure if it actually is tendonitis, but my wrist feels nasty everytime I bend it.

Wrist flexor tendinitis != Wrist pain, at least for me. It was closer to the bicep on my end. I have, however, dealt with hurting the TFCC in both wrists before. Where in your wrist does it hurt? Chances are, I won't be able to help you, so you should go see a doctor. I can still give it a try though.

Rip. My father use to play volleyball and he fucked both his wrists. He had to have 3 bones taken out and has had issues with his wrists for over 19 years.

Deficits are still feeling better than regular deads.

Today's session:
Deadlift 80%(+15kg chains)x3x3
Deficit deadlift 80%(+15kg chains)x3x3
Deadlift 80%(+15kg chains)x2x3

My set-up just gets wonky with regular deads.

Lol I've got bench and deadlift only too
What's your issue? Mine is a building disc (I think)

Mine was pretty basic
Yoke press: worked up to a 100kg single, a couple of triples with 90 and AMRAP with 80kg (got 6)
Axle deadlift: up to a triple with 200kg
Yoke walk: 30m w/ 140kg, 30m w/ 220kg, 15m w/ 260kg, 15m w/ 280, 15m w/ 290, 30m w/ 220kg, 15m w/140kg

I didn't ask for you because you seem very well-adjusted. You're handsome, decently strong, and you're very funny.

You're not the broken shambles of men-children from the previously mentioned list.

I will draw the next picture posted ITT

Chicken, rice and peas literally every day

I honestly hope that's not the case. It was basically just a stray ball that bent my wrist backwards...
Yeah I'll pay my doc a visit soon, because it hasn't been getting better. Pic related, doesn't exactly hurt but it feels off when i bend it, not sure how to describe it

I can't help you there friend, that's the exact opposite side that I hurt. I know Bodorio hurt that area with a freak front squat accident, but I don't think he got an actual diagnosis yet. You gotta see a doctor. Chance are, if you're still able to bend it with very mild pain, and you don't need a brace to function, then it probably isn't extremely serious.

Alright, appreciate you taking your time senpai

Done

sketchtoy.com/67092636

I will draw the next picture posted ITT (the quality of my drawing is dependent on how much I like the picture)

Hope you recover soon m8, wrist issues suck. Good luck.

RTS has seven people going to worlds and they're doing videos on them, mite b cool to follow.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4dZ99dFPVw

>tfw left shoulder starts hurting whenever benching

Just fuck my shit up. It just started on Tuesday should I take this week off from benching and hope it goes away or is there any rehab I can do?

>is there any rehab I can do?
Starr Rehab.

Tons of reps with a stupid low weight (the bar, for example).

chicagosc.com/starr-rehab-protocol-muscle-injury/

>ywn celebrate 6th of June with Bodorio, getting crazy drunk and discussing memes and lifting

I really don't have mental health issues

Who here /partypsychotic/?

SQUAT

Does all of Europe celebrate the day American heroes landed to free them or just Swedes?

We don't celebrate any wars, we just mourn the dead once a year

Lame.

Just fucking refreshed the page on my drawing and lost it

Yesterday I got all 10 reps (255x10) on C6W lower day 2 then finished the 10x3 without too much trouble. I tried narrowing my stance and really sinking my squats after you guys said my depth was shit. How do these look? I'm still feeling some of the pain in my right knee, so I'm pretty sure I'll take a deload week after this cycle.

This was one of my first times not squatting in front of a mirror now that I'm not at a university gym anymore.

Wise*

sketchtoy.com/67092711

I didn't realise I made the head too wide from my angle I was laying so when I finally looked at it front on I realised my mistake and just gave up

I also accidental refreshed the page and lost the first one

you'd probably be better off breaking at the knees first or at the same time as your hips

sketchtoy.com/67092735

It doesn't seem like you're breaking at the hips properly.

Depth looks fine imo, keep it up bruh.

what app should I use to save snapchats and snapchat storeys without the people knowing I saved their pics

How am I supposed to survive the pin squat onslaughts of prep period 2?

I've silently endured all of this slavic fuck's memes until now, but this is unforgivable...

sketchtoy.com/67092754

That's pretty creepy dude

Also new trip

Why do you say that? Would that help with the knee pain or is that just a better thing to do since I squat high bar?

What am I doing wrong exactly? How should I fix it?

guys what do i listen to while I deadlift PR later today

>She's lost in life and just existing, hoping that she can make something of herself.

Aren't we all?

Reverse grip benching + mobility work for the shoulders and rotator cuff.

If tendons are inflamed, let them cool down for a few days.

Wait wat

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FaJbNrQrwYXkP0BVDKdTpPy

I keep getting caught screenshotting them and they ask why
So I want to avoid that for now on

Generally with high bar you break at the knees first to go straight down. Low bar squats require you to break at the hips first.

Mama said knock you out - FFDP

sketchtoy.com/67092771

I drank so much last night lol

I can't get around unracking on rgbp (not him)

>dive bombed a front squat too hard, rounded upper back and just yolo'd it back up
>feel a slight tweak, no big deal
>wake up this morning, feel like I'm dying
For FUCK'S sake

Trappy I will draw the next picture YOU post when replying to this post.

note it will be done on my tablet with my finger.
But I'm actually better at drawing with my finger than with a pencil

Well youre kind of defeating the purpose of the app. Personally I just don't send snaps to people who screenshot.

What is it, honey?

youtube.com/watch?v=1wTndUgskZQ

i am 190 lbs and like 20% bodyfat
i want to cut but at the same time my squat is garbage, what should i do?
my deadlift and bench are decennt though

Just tell them that you are sending their pics to a mongolian basket weaving board. It's not like being on snapchat is not top tier attention whoring already, so they will probably be happy

You're sticking your butt out instead of hip hinging. Romanian or stiff leg deadlifts can help you figure our how to hinge properly

Draw yourself a suicide note senpai

Height?

c6w is god tier for improving your squat, don't do it while you're cutting though, the first two weeks will destroy you.

5'9

Since you're a new trip, I need to ask. What are your bodyweight and stats on the big 3?

Do whatever you want brah, become a 10fat like the rest of plg

I refuse to draw my bully

yes

80kg BW
175/105/160

>shit deadlift reporting in