Its going below 300 sats isnt it

its going below 300 sats isnt it

I wanna be a digimarine. Let me in goyims

Back to 3000 sats by tomorrow.
HAVEN'T U HEARD ABOUT MUHHHHH CITI CONFERNCE?!

Biggest shitcoin going to 10 sats per

My dude, I ETS'd outta the marines today - Went all in on LINK - Suggest you do the same.

just make sure to wait for sub 200 to sell

i-is she single

just wait we have our own minecraft server

Just tell her you're a digimarine and you're in.

I finally rang the bell on my career as a digimarine. Sold it all at a medium loss to go all in on LINK. I'll remember my days in the corps fondly as I light my cigar with a $20.

Back to 3000 sats by tomorrow.
HAVEN'T U HEARD ABOUT MUHHHHH CITI CONFERNCE?!

what is she trying to say?! shes just looking for someone to pump and dump her or what? these birds need to be more up front, who the fuck goes cryptic on these dating sites

Idk where I went wrong? What does a 47yo bitch want?

"Im trying not to get shot" fucking cringe

Facepalm. What would you have said?

yeah thats when you lost her, beta fag

I just messaged her "hey what's new" lol

SHOW HER HOW MUCH LINK YOU HAVE

After the conference win, this coin had 10 BTC sells to 90 BTC buys at 350-370 sats for over 24 hours and it still manged to break resistance.

Honestly I'm stunned. Winning an award out of 90+ tech companies is huge and not a "participation award". The FUD isn't even creative now, just dumb.

I'm starting to believe crypto is only a popularity contest. Buy what is popular at the moment and sell as soon as it's not popular anymore.

It's a shame because I have such high hopes for digi after that conference win.

I'm going to kill myself soon

if it wasn't presented at SIBOS, its's just a participation trophy.

but it went so well...
Sometimes you just have to shut up

>I'm starting to believe crypto is only a popularity contest.

life and success is a popularity contest. the sooner you realise and trade my this maxim the quicker you'll be rich

Think about DGB and crypto as a whole during the april/may period. the smart money got in while hype was low, and sold at the peak euphoria when all the new money thought they we're buying the 'next bitcoin'. omg, link etc rinse and repeat until early retirement. Not the way it should be i agree but its the way it is.