LINK

BREAKOUT HAS OCCURRED
I REPEAT
BREAKOUT HAS OCCURRED
10BTC BUYS BETWEEN 9.8K AND 9.1K
ALMOST NO RESISTANCE BEFORE 10K
The ascending wedge finally broke through resistance here come babies

OH MAH GAWD I HAVE FEAR OF MISSING OUT I WILL BUY 100K NOW THANK YOU AMERICAN PENIS SO BIG

It's Chad stepping like mofo

its not even at ath. ur weak hands would be a liability anyway so stay the fuck out bitch

Second round scammed bagholders pump and dump incoming. Wont get as high as the last one. The one you got suckered in to. Cut your losses at the top of this smaller pump and dump . Just a heads up fellow biz Anons.

screencapped for bully

Im calling a minor dip tomorrow forming a perfect cup and handle before we shoot off to moonville.

There was never a dump. Why am I even responding to this?

What levels are you holding for?

Aka buy mu bags.

What Chain lunk tp trailing pajeet is competing against. Pic related

>DELUSIONAL LINKIES
Fudders suck my dick

I sent $25 to Etherdelta like 2 weeks ago from Bittrex, bought some LINK and I have no fucking idea how to withdraw it when the time comes.

Feels bad man.

Fuck off cripple

Chain Lunk is DOWN to that. Ripple is UP to that. You work for CNN Fake News Division?

>17.64%

LMFAO what is this crop?

ripple went up 6%, grats.

Holy shit that screenshot, what are you even doing?

Pajeet smeared poo on the edges.

XRP getting fucked by LINK's SWIFT dick and LINK isn't even restricted to just banking LMAO

>cripple cucks getting excited all day long about a 10% "moon"
>LINK barely moves and buttfucks it

AAHAHAHAHAHAH what the fuck

I'm gonna do this to all my pictures now

So. I meet the late night pump and dump crew that scams neets while rational adults are in bed.

this is the moment of truth guys -- if we break 10k we are FULLY prepped for a moon mission.

Did you try to crop this with the fucking paint eraser tool?

Its easy to make a yobit tier shit coin with no market cap get those mad percentage gains
Lmao Fucking pajeet

18.30%, Pajeet.

Have a meme I made today, thread theme.

Braindead fudders having some fun tonight. Post some more about toilets while you're at it.

Cropped it on a tiny phone in the sub zero of the Arctic, Pajeet. I am an Operating Engineer who works for a living.

ahahaha yeah right pajeebi

>Engineer
>thinks all adults are asleep
>obviously not living in the best coast
L m a o. Flyover pajeet detected. Enjoy eating my shit.
t. Californian Elite

Now now, he's on his tiny phone in the arctic. He's obviously living in the lap of luxury.

W-whale-chan n-n-no...

All the jibs and jabs in the world do not detract from the fact that you are the late night scam group just logging on.

This guy bought some shitcoin and lost it all and now he's taking it out on everyone because he made a retarded decision.

AAAAAAAAND .... dump. For your sake I hate being right, user.

Ummm, Im not a Lunkie.

>dump

Just bought the dip holy shit, got in at 9665

>people literally fell for yet another pump and dump
When will you deluded linkies learn.

1. Withdraw from etherdelta to wallet in withdraw tab

2. Transfer to bittrex in transfer tab