Destroy FUD

Emotion, stress, and all-round suicide prepping. How to stop it, how not to get yourself into a trap, and how to disseminate the shit from the nuggets.

Post any and all advice you have for remaining impartial in your trades; help all your fellows make it to Lamboland. Simple advice would be to read the whitepapers, look at resistance levels,and learn basic trading tools and terminology. You don't even have to trade your own money away to test your impressions--just attempt to predict trades in the past.

Strictly comfy thread

When it gets too much for me, I turn my computer off and go inside and play with my kids. Thank fuck this lets me work from home.

He keeps me in check.

I'm only starting, but it's already getting stressful. Mostly because I don't have the net of experience in calling trades.

Do you have an office in a shed, or something?

You don't lose money if you sell a coin and it srtarts to moon. If you buy back in and it continues growing in value, you simply multiply the amount in btc that you had when you sold.

It's important to stay in perspective when it comes to general upwards trends. People always have the mindset of "I could have made more".

I started in June at an all time high. Was stressed as fuck at first, but feeling pretty comfy at the moment. We're all gonna make it bruh. And yeah, I have an office, built off of my carport.

Wonderful Pepe.

May I have some advice on how you spot your gains? How much has your portfolio grown? I might be making a mistake in investing in LINK and ODN, but their whitepapers are interesting, and they look like they have healthy market activity at the moment. I'm excited, but also afraid that I'm being used.

I dunno man, I listen to other anons, and check it out on coinmarketcap. If its price is low and it's obviously not people trying to dump bags on me, I'll check the webpage, maybe even read the whitepaper. Then from there I'll either put a a few dollars to a few hundred dollars in depending on how much promise I see in it. Also, take your gainz when you can get them, and don't regret missed moon-missions more than you do bag-holding. And I can't stress this enough, do your own research, I haven't "made it" by any means, so my advice may not even be the best to follow. Good luck user.

I research for hours every day. I try to learn to destroy the FUD once and for all. Thanks, you too.

I lift and run everyday usually run in nature by a river. That cures everything. Then its all funny little lights on a screen that mean nothing and emotional distance is established.

Its october and i already have only a 4.5 pack. Will i even have a 4 pack by december? Now thats depressing boys

>jk dont be a faggot just eat healthy do cardio and resistance training, good posture and love yourself

stop eating breakfast

sadness from thinking "I could have made more" has really plagued me. I've made good calls and made decent profits since I started trading crypto so I can't complain on that front but when I either miss selling near the ATH only to have it crash and sell off on the way down, making 2-4x instead of 8-10x I just feel like absolute shit for awhile. Same with holding something stagnant for awhile, selling it off for about break even, only to have it moon shortly after.

Hard to break out of that thinking but I'm trying to just be happy with the gains I make, treat it more like a game of accumulation rather than becoming emotionally attached to a specific coin, or thinking about past actions/holdings (unless I can learn something beneficial from thinking about the past)

I dont lol im skinnier than that pic actually. I save money by stealing food now and picking fruit. So ez to eat for free on a campus

I started with roughly $2500. If I'd have put it all in Antshares I'd have made about 100k+
Honestly dude, it's not worth beating yourself up about. Just try not to get greedy, but make sure you are making gainz.

Remember, for every /bizraeli that doesnt make it brah, some normie is gonna make it brah.
Its in everyones best interest that biz makes it over normies brah.

Shoving it in the normie's faces is basically 1/2 of my motivation. LINK/ODN all in. Kill myself or die trying.

And if we help eachother we can all shove it in their faces.
None of us will have to kill ourselves. Were all gonna make it brah.

This. Intermittent fasting is GOAT

Or you could have lost it all lol

You should go 100% ODN. Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $95,425,810
Obsidian Market Cap = $19,050,349

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.