OMG hitting triple digits by this time next year

look autists,

feel free to keep pumping ur garbage ass coins. OMG as a long term hold is going to make me and a LOT of other people very rich.

-daddy vitalik makes elon musk look like ur average reddit user. his involvement alone will make this thing moon to a top 5 marketcap.

- techcrunch.com/2017/09/27/omise-krungsri/
investment from Krungsi shows that banks in the SE asia region are receptive to blockchain tech, rather than being flat out opposed/ignorant to it (jamie dimon). OMG WILL be adapted in the mainstream and will get me my lambo.

-the fucking palm beach confidential article.

buy, store it away, forget about it and in 12 months hop into ur lambo.

You're right.

I might buy a lambo in a year from the staking profits alone.

This is one of the most solid projects in the crypto space. Look at the team. Look at the tech. Look at the market.

Anyone that thinks it's too late to get in or that wants to get out now doesn't get it.

I went all in a few months ago.. I would have been stoked with $11 by December.
In not considering selling until $100, won't actually sell until 300+

Shit is perfect

@user how many tokens you own? i withdrew my entire roth IRA and bought 2000 coins.

OMG will be destroyed by the request network

forgive them father for they do not know what they are doing. OMG will take us all to lamboland.

Glad that biz has stopped talking about it and generally shits on it now. Gives me a chance to buy some more. Honestly I hope it stays low so I have enough time to get another thousand or so

> Deeper partnership discussions
> Skateboard partnership

Muh.

All these guys know is hyping up "upcoming news" that never comes.

Red flags all over.

Not buying your bags.

i only have 1300 - how many do i need

^
I want 10k by december

Not enough. 2280 in at $4 to $6, sold my old work truck to get some more lol...

Please don't buy, also encourage others to sell if you could

There were two massive September's news
Awarded by Thai government and a massive partnership. Sorry you bought into baseless Veeky Forums memes about Apple Lmao. Hope you didn't sell at a loss

Then why is it crashing?

Hardly a crash

It's not growing either. I don't expect instant moon but it hasn't even gone above 12 in a long time...

OMG will have an IOS app that normies will use to make payments. Screencap this

>Hope I have enough time
>Takes a few seconds

Top tier shilling here folks

Eth was at 8$ for months dumb fucks. Get in

Obviously meant hope I have enough time to save more money you fucking goober.

I also need more time. Right now I don't have more money to put into OMG. I'm not good at trading, so an investment like fits me just fine.

Seems like I'm an omg bagholder now. I still believe in this coin but the price is not going anywhere.

The only reason OMG bags are heavy is because it is filled with rocket fuel.

For people who stay true or get in at this level will be getting their dicks sucked 24/7 on their private jet going to Panama to save millions in tax.

I believe!

>only 968 OMG

I want more

Should i buy omg or funfair?

Which do you honestly think has the biggest upside? OMG = no brainer.

Short term - who knows

Long term - OMG

If its under 9.00 dollars friday im buying some omg.