Strap in for this month's hottest ICO, Synapse

"Synapse is a suite of tools for creating smart contract oracles and a marketplace to find and subscribe to existing data feeds that have been oraclized. Synapse takes the hard work out of creating oracles that feed external data into the blockchain thus enabling it to be used by smart contracts and decentralized applications (dapps).
Oracles connect external data to smart contracts. Although this is a very important aspect in creating smart contracts for real-life usage, there is little information on how to make oracles and no listing of existing oracles. We believe that the Synapse Marketplace, by enabling developers to search for and subscribe to pre-existing oracles (created/monetized by other users) will be a big step forward for the development of the Ethereum/smart contract ecosystem. Although there are other platforms available for creating oracles (oraclize.it, smartcontract.com) there is no marketplace for data feeds offering oraclization - until now with Synapse."

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198553

blog.synapse.ai/synapse-ai-ico-rescheduled-for-october-21-2017-07-00-utc-9b988b704476

presale.synapse.ai

Other urls found in this thread:

presale.synapse.ai/r/559
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whoops

the most important question

is there a whitelist? does it require kyc? how much are they looking to raise / what is the hard cap?

Pajeet

Honestly, I don't know the answer to any of those questions. I came here to share, not to shill. But it does have an interesting proof of concept.

1000 USD minimum is set to buy in during the presale, btw

From the white paper:

"The initial coin offering will feature the sale of an ERC-20 Token built from an ethereum smart contract. The token auction will continue for 30 days or two days after a 50 Million dollar soft cap is reached. The token will be honored as a 1:1 tradeable asset in the case of a currency change."

"A total of 1,000,000,000 tokens will be generated. One-third of those will be for sale. One-third will go towards a developer fund to help kickstart the ecosystem. And one-third will be assets the company holds."

One more bump. I thought this would generate more discussion with all the usual shitcoin threads on Veeky Forums

>when you are so desperately shilling a token that not even Veeky Forums wants that you have to keep posting over and over again

At least my name's not Pajeet

exit scam

Pre sale is closed, do you have a referral. Actually interested.

How so?
The link in the bitcointalk forums seems to work, idk what the deal is
Try this link presale.synapse.ai/r/559
I'll be rewarded with a modest 5% of your purchase if you decide to get in

*purchase amount

Thanks. Made an account. Will research and see if I wanna buy in.

Dear sir or madam,
most excellent profits awaits.

Trust me,
scinerely
dr. pajeet

So it is an uncapped ICO?

do i sign up with real info?

are they not gonna accept me if im not an (((accredited investor)))?

Cap is 500000 usd
You can also access the first 2 levels of the presale, which still offers a lot

I really believe this token could be a standard bearer for AI markets in the years to come

i only invest in kyc icos now

False. The sale ends 48 hours after 50 million is reached. So, the sale is uncapped. Soft cap doesn't make sense. There is no set limit. It could sell to 150 million.

Oh my bad, pardon my shitty reading comprehension

It is cool. The strategy would be to wait until the very end of the ICO, whether it hits 50 million or not. Then you get to know if it is worth buying into. Honestly, this "soft cap" bullshit is a horrible system, and anyone with basic game theory knowledge is at a tremendous advantage. I am sure you will see whales using this strategy. You're welcome. Your Friend, RoosterRed.