Progress General

Other thread is shit, because no one properly labeled their images or gave stats. Post progress, height, weight, and lifts.

Started at 150lbs in January > 165lbs currently.
Posture gains 5'10 > 5'11
OHP 1pl8 x 5
Bench 2pl8 x 5
No squat or diddly area in my gym, so I just use various machines to supplement.
I've been eating a 300kcal surplus, but cheated on weekends.

Planning on cutting for a month to lose some fat, guessing I put on 8-10lbs of lean mass and 5-6lbs of fat.

Routine is PPLxPPL

My chest is lacking big time. I dunno if I store more fat in this area or if the lack of chest isolation resulted in a lack of growth. I think bench is meme lift. I'm doing flies and other chest isolation's now. Only chest compound is weighted dips. which I did for the first time this week. I was able to go up to 75lbs for 10 reps, chest pump was great. I'm cutting bench from my routine.

Good progress. Looks like you kept your fat to muscle gain ratio equal.

It's alright to cheat on weekends, it's hard to maintain a diet if you're not very motivated. However, don't binge completely and disregard your diet, as this can essentially counter any effort you made during your week.

This morning's workout was...
>Bench Press 5x5@225
>Incline Bench Press 5x5@205
>Squat 5x5@225
>Overhead Press 5x5@135
>Dips 5xf
>Triceps Fuckery 5xf

Good advice, I'll put it to action.
Keep it up.

We have 20+ chad threads yet no one is posting in the progress thread. Fucking summerfags.

Good fucking going user
I'm proud of you

How'd I do? 5'8" manlet reporting in. 165 pounds.

Impressive user
Keep it up!

Thanks man, and of course. Lifting is the best thing I have going for me right now.

Looks like someone forgot legs. Other then that nice progress tho

what the hell happened between 2 and 3 and between 3 and 4??

Comments like that make me really self conscious. I don't follow any specific workout plan, rather just spend an hour in the gym every day. I dedicate 1/3 of every workout to lower body and the other 2/3 to upper body. I don't know why my upper body has developed so much faster than my lower body.

6 months in between 2nd and 3rd picture. 8 months in between 3rd and 4th picture.

I keep checking these kinds of threads for fat women

89kg in April > 89kg in Now
5'5 > idk feel taller
over head press and curl
Struggling with 10kg > can almost do 3x10 with 15kg
too heavy for push ups > nope
5 mile cycle once or twice a week
several stops, felt like death > stops once to drink water & walk around dangerous junction, feel amazing after most rides

still eating like shit but comfort eating is probably the only thing that stops me from killing myself
>inb4 kill yourself

time to cut

Comfort eat food that isn't fucking horrible or you'll never lose weight

l o n d o n

keep biking, add some more cardio, read the sticky.

you want to be more effective with your training curls are not key to getting back in shape.
You already have pretty strong legs and if you start getting your squats in you'll be more confident too

>I spend twice as much time in the gym on my upper body than my lower body [despite the fact my lower body is a considerably larger and more fundamental set of muscles]
>I dunno why my upper body has developed so much faster

Thanks mate. I have started squats recently. Cant seem to get my legs any closer together than 90 degrees.

is walking 5 hours three days a week cardo? That's my job.

I just assumed there's more muscle groups to work in upper body though. Lower body I work quads, hamstrings, and calves. I toss in a few sets on the vagina machines every now and then.

But upper body has chest, shoulders, biceps, delts, lats, etc. Much more to develop up top so I figure it's worth dedicating more time to it.

walking is waaaay better than nothing. make sure you take care of your joints and such on the job but im sure youll see progress soon. you want to change your lifestyle and your body will change with it. that includes diet ofc.

for squats work on flexibility (maybe) and just do what your comfortable with then slowly ramp up to more depth and then weight.

who's the qt in the pic

a bit under 2.5 years apart
left pic is about 5 months before I started lifting
right pic is about 3 months ago

learn how to green text properly, fat ass

You can't outwork a bad diet.

Just keeping things current, I'm sure people have seen me post before. Coming up on 2 years. 230-165 5'9

fuark, very nice work man

Looking good m8, great fucking progress.

I have the same hip/waist structure, I fucking hate it.

i always think ur so qt everytime i see you post pics

desu senpai :3

You are an inspiration to the fatties. Good job user. Glad you dont have any nasty stretchmarks tho or excessive skin. U re lucky

First pic is from 5 years ago, second about 2 years after first decent bulk, and current on summer cut.

6'2 190
B320 D480 S420

>5'8

Lol your 5'4

Sweet progress

What has your diet/routine/cardio been like over the last 2 years? Have you had any relapses in that period or been working straight through.

Dude, you look best on your 'bulk'.
Go back to that and just maintain.
Mirin btw

I can't because I play football (soccer). I looked nice but it damaged my performance in it.

>story of a greek curlbro

Just got out of auschwitz, what did I miss fit?

I only have one bicep isolation on my pull day, 12 x 3 curls. And one tricep isolation on push day, 12 x 3 skull crushers. I progressiveIy overload from 8 to 12 reps before moving up in weight.

Hoping to achieve a decent Greek statue aesthetic by years end.

Time to shave my man. It will never look good.

May 1st to now. Starting weight was 249lbs the last pic is 234 currently weight in at 230.3lbs. I'm 6`3" I want to get down to 210 mostly do I can go sky dive without paying extra for a over weight tandem jump. But also done mirins would be nice too

this, or at least get it trimmed

I trim it every couple of weeks.
Otherwise it grows unequally.

You expect me to believe that's a chest that can bench 2pl8s for 5 sets of 5 reps?
You expect me to believe you go to a gym without a squat rack?
You think you should cut?

What the fuck is this?

That you igor?

This is my progress but idk if this is loose skin or fat...I'm guessing both but how much body fat am I would you guys guess?

It sucks because I feel the muscle under my chest and even my core under the fat / skin but how much more weight should I lose for the moons to be completely gone and my stomach to be flatter? I am currently 136lbs or so at 5'6 (manlet)...should I keep dropping some weight?

I'd bet mid to higj teens, gotta get to about 12% to see good definition. However, considering where you came from, you're doing fine

Congrats on the work, you'll just have to keep at it. I'm shit at measuring bf% so I wouldn't know. I hope you're lifting user, but keep going and you'll make it

Now as a Bengali, I'll have to mention

DESIGNATED

>squatting as much as you bench
kek

sorry about the face

Are these even the same people? Jesus

handsome bear.

nice fur bro. yes homo.

If he's really tall its excusable.

Fat to not.

about 15 months.

Stopping at 180 for 6 weeks, my strength has started falling through the shitter.

S
H
I
T
T
I
N
G

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

good job,only user in the thread who made it to aesthetic mode

you were better as "fat" desu

buttblasted obese neckbeard detected

Yes, Yes, Yes. Refer to this post for more detail

Mar 22 to May 25

5'11 Went from 74 kg at ~20% bodyfat to 66,5 kg at ~13,5% bodyfat (that's what the caliper says I don't know how accurate is that).
Had been doing only bodyweight exercise after a long period of stop due to injury (went from 6 pullups to 20 and from 3 dips to 15).

What do from here? I know for sure that I will have to stop training for around 20 days in august. Do I keep cutting? start eating at manteinance? At the end of august I wanted to start with the Greyskull while bulking. What's my best option in the meantime?

about 3 weeks in to losing weight. real early days i know but i'm adamant i'm not falling off from this point

6'0 190lbs. minor changes to body, massive changes to mood, outlook and life in general. lifting is wizardry

Do some bench and flys. Work on your chest and arms to match up with the core you already have.

I can squat significantly more, but I like to just throw in a 5x5 of 225 in every workout, because it's not a lift I'm actively trying to improve and it's way to easy to cheat.
Tomorrow it's...
>Deadlift 5x2 progressively maxing to 455
>Shrug 5x5@255
>Squat 5x5@225
>Pendlay Row 5x5@175
>Chin-Ups 5xf
>Biceps 5xf

looked better in the first one t b h

No he does not. Stay lean and don't listen to Veeky Forums

nope

Killing many Orcs today my dwarf friend?

You have that frame\look that you will be big as fuck some day and always at 20%bf.

Aka husbando

Your face type is not suited for a beard

Thanks man. What about diet? Do I keep cutting or mantainance ( or even bulk?)

How tall are you?

at least he doesn't squat 135 and bench 135 like me

:^)

>implying girls give a shit about legs

kill yourself

loose skin?

damn good shit brah

are you jealous of me?
bet you cant even get laid

clearly a random virgin pretending to be that dude

top kek, make friends user

pic related is me m8.

Hey buddy im an Engineer. That means i build muscle. And if that dont work; use more Tren.

you just got fat

Those pecks.

I'm sorry.

What the fuck

You need to cut.

Srs.

Coming up on 3 months and really happy with my progress so far, however minimal it is.

I couldn't even do one pullup, now I can do 3x8.

Thanks Veeky Forums

I don't think I have a previous pic but this is me right now, haven't worked out since November/December and the felt so good to finally go back to the gym. How much bigger can I get during the summer before uni starts again?

Height? Weight? BF%?

>i keep checking these threads for fat women
women dont post on Veeky Forums, haven't you realized that? go to reddit

Idk bf, I'm like 5'8 or something also don't know the weight probably around 150

>I dedicate 1/3 of every workout to lower body and the other 2/3 to upper body. I don't know why my upper body has developed so much faster than my lower body.

Because you're literally doing twice as much upper body...

Go step on a scale lazy fuck.

I don't own one but last time I checked I was 150

>Lifts
>Doesn't own scale

How do you track any progress?

Around 245, down from 305. Aiming for 200, or whatever it takes to get abs and bench 350.
I'm 6'2"
Been cutting for like 2 months seriously, but have been losing weight consistently.

This is progress thread, I see no progress, fatty

The scale at the gym. I'll get one soon

I dont even know if thick legs would be beneficial for a manlet, it might make you look stumpy, but still:
Legs