Fat People Hate

None in the catalog so here we gooooooo.

Fresh OC from Instagram

>but user, at least she's in a gym
Bitch should be actually lifting instead of #lifting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftlCLJwSoX4
loveandcompassionforall.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2 fat women hired at work recently
>need to use staircase to reach break room
>fatties turn 2-way staircase for regular people into 1-way blockages as they slowly hobble down one step at a time holding onto both sides of the rails
>meeting yesterday: reminder to stick to the alloted time for breaks
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

obviously they started in a section that has them not move at all and they stuff their faces at lunch, so the situation isn't likely to improve.

One should not hate fatties that are actually trying

>but user, at least she's in the gym

She should be lifting, not #lifting.

Looks like an average Powerlifter B^)

there's a difference between hating fat people who don't do shit and fat people who are actually trying. You're just sad and are probably trying to cover up an insecurity by projecting that hatred towards fat people.

>Bitch should be actually lifting instead of #lifting
Why not both dipshit.

Presumably you lift and still manage to post on Veeky Forums.

See

Shit posting after the gym is different than taking dumbass pictures in the gym.

This bitch has been 'trying' for years. She posts stupid ass pictures of how far she ran or whatever, and somehow has not lost a single pound.

At that point, you're not even hating fat people, but instead, social media norms. OP is a huge faggot, seriously.

> tellemboybye
>Hasn't had a sausage in a couple months
>Acts like she doesn't want one

Fatties

Tbh senpai it's probably better to be fat and ugly with a ton of false baseless confidence than jacked, decent looking and with 0 self esteem like most of Veeky Forums.

I really wish I was more like this stupid bitch. Life would be so much better.

Social media is for instant gratification even if you do jack shit, Veeky Forums is meant for discussion (and memes.) You don't get that gratification factor here unless you've actually worked for it (or if you're feminine looking boy or a girl, but even then) people will still call you out on your shit, and in the end, you don't use Veeky Forums like social media.

>somehow has not lost a single pound.
reminder that losing weight is about nutrition, not exercise.

Found her on instagram, told her about this thread

Fuck OP for shitting on someone making an attempt to be healthy

>putting a clause in parentheses that should've been put outside
what a dumbass

A lot more butt hurt fatties in this thread than usual.

Here's the problem with this vapid cunt; she knows she's fat and even knows that the gym is probably her best recourse to fix that. However, if what OP says is true, she can't be bothered to actually apply herself and be disciplined, she is merely doing it for the 'atta girl's and, more than likely, the ability to tell herself she's 'really trying' in order to justify that 800cal Starbuck's drink everyday. The truth is, the people who are in the gym to do work, esp our resident recovering fatties, are not taking #lifting photos of themselves for insta.

There's a difference between fatters and people who actually look good though.

I'd much rather see pic related than some dumb fat

Her Insta is acalhoon12

Looking through her photos, does look like she's lost weight, and she does exercise fairly regularly

Regardless of how serious she is into fitness, it looks like she puts effort into the gym, so go fuck yourself OP

Do or do not, there is no try.

t. Yoda

b-but she won't know OP's identity, what does this change?

>This bitch has been 'trying' for years. She posts stupid ass pictures of how far she ran or whatever

Thanks for the context OP, you insecure twat. I see now that it's totally cool to mock the bitch who made it to the gym and runs unlike 99% of the fatties out there who don't. The bitch definitely is deserving of our derision.

>and somehow has not lost a single pound.
Most people don't know about TDEE and calories in calories out in those terms. And they think that it's all about starving themselves or doing weight watchers and shit instead of eating at a slight deficit and realizing that weight doesn't drop as fast as commercials would have you believe. I'm not going to knock her for being ignorant of things that almost everyone is ignorant of and that personal trainers wouldn't even tell people because it would put them out of a job.

First page is more pictures of booze than fitness

>really trying

She might, assuming OP is the average autist who posts images of people they know but doesn't delete their info

From doxxing experience, if this girl knows anyone who shitposts Veeky Forums memes on their Facebook, that's probably OP

Hi Amanda

For the lurking fats.

I hope you realise most people go to the gym, do their sets and carry on with their day. They don't hang around taking pictures of themselves their food and what not. There is nothing interesting a healthy lifestyle, you eat to survive, but not you cunts.

Better take a pic of your starbucks post workout and fucking choke on it, because your 20 mins on the treadmill is now rendered useless. Congrats on wasting your time in the gym.

You fat fucks have invaded everything and slowed everything down to a halt. Even exercise, how ironic.

>implying most people know about calories in/out
>implying that somehow detracts from her gym effort and the weight she has lost

>implying any 21 year old girl doesn't post booze pics

This thread is a shit show.

1) Insta with more pics of booze than anything else.
2) Really trying.

Pick one.

I fucked up in my formatting, sorry bae. At least you're putting that HS education to good use.

>I hope you realise most people go to the gym, do their sets and carry on with their day. They don't hang around taking pictures of themselves their food and what not.

Have you ever been to a public gym? Literally every cardio bunny and curlbro takes photos of themselves. Literally thousands of fitness and "fitness" people taking photos of themselves for social media

The girl in OP's pic is making an effort to work out. If the girl in he picture were already thin/fit, no one would give a shit

Fat hate threads have never been, nor should they ever be, just randomly hating fat people for being fat, or hating fatties trying to improve. It's about hating people like pic related, and people who push HAES shit.

Why put in the physical effort if you can't be troubled to learn the basic facts of whatever you're doing? I don't have sympathy for people who a) don't understand cal in/ cal out b) take fucking insta photos at the gym for back pats and up votes. Sure this dumb bitch goes to a gym, this shit isn't osmosis though. She's only moderately better than fat acceptance people. She's still lazy, ignorant, and vapid.

Really you stupid git?

You think Amanda is on here bragging about not having heard of TDEE and CI/CO?

>They don't hang around taking pictures of themselves their food and what not.

That's literally not true
It's 2016
They'll take pictures of themselves, take pictures of their friends, have their friends take pictures of them, snapchat between sets, take pics of random hotties at the gym, etc
I know this from experience

OP tried to pick up girl in photo because he was hoping to grab her before she got fit and became out of his league.

She rejected him. Now he's buttmad.

>Why put in the physical effort if you can't be troubled to learn the basic facts of whatever you're doing?

Not everyone is interested
At first I thought "yeah I'll educate myself on this and pick a good routine then maybe build my own" but it's just "fuck it I'll hire a PT"
There's few things more irritating to study than the human body

Back on topic.
Select all bikes

Good job my fair white knight
We must be at arms to protect these maidens. I tip my hat to you
Upvoted :^)

if she at least tries I see nothing wrong with this.

Fuck do I hate those people. If OP is one of them he deserves it as much as this land whale deserves to be made fun of.

>"At least she is working out!"

She's just attention whoring m8. People who are serious about fixing themselves don't need to take selfies in the gym to show everyone, the results speak for themselves.

>People who are serious about fixing themselves don't need to take selfies in the gym to show everyone, the results speak for themselves.

>I don't do it so anyone worth their salt won't do it either!

Nope, Veeky Forums is completely separate. I exclusively use Facebook for seeing who from my graduating class has gown pregnant, married, fat, or died

Honestly man I feel like it's better than the ones who blame genetics for their weight and vow never to move an inch to change themselves. At the very least she acknowledges that exercise can change your body.

How? Isn't disgusting that they would let themselves get fat in the first place? I can see maybe 30lbs overweight but being 250, 300 lbs or more? HOLY SHIT YOU DISGUSTING NEGLECTFUL GLUTTONOUS SACK OF SHIT.

Is her name Jen Bobby?

That's a valid point boyo

Solid A- frontbutt

o you

That guy literally has prader-willis

This is an anecdote, but in my experience it's a cycle. Glad I never got fat

>get fat
>work out like shit
>eat like shit
>not lose weight
>muh gunutucs
>get fatter
>back to the top

In all honesty, she's standing in front of a mirror taking a selfie. You can look and see she has no sweat marks, shoes are spotless, wearing trendy workout clothes and making a stupid ass face. She might be at the gym, but the only equipment she uses are the mirrors.

What the fuck are sweat marks
You mean pit stains? Not like you can get them wearing a tank top
Her hair looks disheveled at least

>trying
Shes #trying alright. So were gonna make fun of her. She prolly goes out to eat as a reward for lifting like 50 lbs

#tellemboybye

What the fuck does that even mean

You don't know that
What level of autism does it take to dedicate a thread to making up facts about what you think other people's behaviour is

There's plenty of obvious shameless fatfuckery on the internet but instead you'll choose someone who probably possibly maybe might do something stupid when no one is looking

Am mirin.

Right now, she's fat. She can stop being in fat hate threads after she's earned her thin privilege.

Just being fat isn't enough of a reason to be in these threads, or else these would be the most boring retarded threads on all of Veeky Forums

Fucking kek.

Current fatty here.
>was chubby as a kid (parents didn't give a fuck)
>in high school did sports, was strong, still fat because I ate like shit (I didn't give a fuck)
>started caring and lost a lot of weight (60 pounds or so)
>got a desk job
>got depressed
>gained weight again
>half ass weight loss
>barely lose weight
>give up
>try again
>give up again
>go to Veeky Forums
>hate myself more
>actually try now
>lost 20 pounds again

They don't lose weight because they don't care enough. Someone can tell them they're fat and they'll be hurt and go work out for 20 minutes out of guilt but chances are they probably don't care enough to go back and try again or eat healthier.

Kinda gay to say this but for them to see any sort of progress, they have to be the one to want it. Sure they can go to gym because someone said they should. But here not going to stick with it. They're not going to keep going.

>24
>graduated from college
>friend texts me bragging about how he's getting married
>fuck i'm still single
>months later he makes this video
>mfw this is what he bragged about
>mfw he's also fat
>mfw he would make posts about her looking good in underwear

Why are fat people so fucking delusional?

youtube.com/watch?v=ftlCLJwSoX4

>git
Go back to reading old ass harry potter books you wanna be brit bong. Leviosa your ass out of this thread

Upvoted

The one that's dresses like miss piggy. My sides!

No its obvious shes not doing anything to work towards not being fat and another user said shes been at it for years and is still at the same weight. So with the internet, people or friends at the gym and basic scientific research leading to discoveries such as ci/co yes i do blame her for staying fat even though shes going to the gym. Its like if someone grew up in modern society and didnt know what fire was. Theres so much information readily available, its easy for people to gain the right info. she has to be doing something wrong. Ci/co is the new normie meme so yeah i can assume shes either
>"rewarding" herself with food after workouts
>ignoring help flat out
>choosing to not do research on healthy eating or helpful ways to work out and not injure yourself.
Something doesnt add up if shes posting workout pics on insta for a year+ and stayed the same. It would be different if she was lifting and saying she wanted to be strongfat or something but no. Shes "working out" to lose weight and shes not losing weight dumb ass so somethings not right. As for her going to the gym. Yes shes going to the gym. I assume for instagram likes and self esteem while she maintains her gargantuan butter form with starbucks,instagram and failing dreams of being skinny one day.
Also her outfit is terrifying

OP obviously doesn't like this girl so why would I take anything they say about her at face value? Just because they say she hasn't lost weight it is now true?
Besides from her instagram it seems she's been consistent enough with her running to the point you can actually call it trying

Is this really what these threads are about? "Haha look at a fat person actually trying to lose weight and failing"

That's the only gym selfie she has that I saw from quickly skimming through her instagram
First time the girl posts that type of shit and OP goes off on her
Seems like all the more reason to think OP is a petty bitch

You can have both, you just need to talk to a professional and reverse some shitty self bullying habits

This is more like a vendetta thread than a fph thread.
Reminder of what these threads should be like:
loveandcompassionforall.tumblr.com/

>I like to use black slang, as it sound very cool and hip

Less vendetta as much as it is stuff like this fucking triggers me. I hate people at the gym who take pictures and shit when they should be there to work out.

Taking a picture takes 30 seconds
It doesn't stop anyone from working out

Ever since I got catfished on Tinder by this chubby girl who had these super deceitful pictures of herself making her look normal I absolutely fucking hate fat women.

Now I refuse to swipe right on girls that don't have a full body picture of themselves in tight/revealing clothing.

Calm your gyno, user. Just because she posts pics of herself in the gym doesn't mean she is actually serious about working out. That's some Regan level shit right there.

You need some higher caliber friends

Half the pictures on her instagram are her running logs

You are fat too arent you. You are projecting this hard you gotta be fat. Nobody on fit would see this and all her booze pics and assume shes actually trying. Theres actually trying and #trying. Shes not actually trying. If shes been like this for a year now and still posts booze pics like vendetta op says im sure shes eating way too much of the wrong things and that makes you not have progress. Nobody can actually go eat 4000+calories a day after working out and eat shit food and think its gonna help. Sorry your so salty about people you dont know having an opinon about someone else you dont know. Id rather think shes not actually trying and just going through the motions instead of actually working towards a goal(maybe anxiety or depression issues) instead of you thinking shes just so stupid she doesnt know better and shes #trying and thats enough.

>pro tip: theres a current body thread all the time here. You know what its for. To show off gains and hold people accountable for said gains. So dont think you can come into Veeky Forums and tell people they cant judge someones effectiveness on their workouts on just a picture. Where the fuck do you think you are?

>Nobody on fit would see this and all her booze pics and assume shes actually trying.

Because people on Veeky Forums are autistic
She's a boring 20 year old white girl who does nothing but go out to have drinks with her girlfriends for fun
What else would she post on her Instagram?
Oh wait, I bet next you're going to tell me she's supposed to drop contact with her friends and stop going out with them or she's not really trying

No he doesn't, he was slim until his late 20s. He's just a slob.

>The first pic
>Thin?

She just went from overweight to obese

Then he looks like an exact clone of another bald amorphous blob who actually has prader willi syndrme

>Implying op can deadlift 3 plate

I agree.

Zyzz, arnold, coalman, etc never post to social media.

Zyzz was quite the attention whore mate

Zyzz was an attention where, but rightfully so because he earned his aesthetics

So you're now saying that working hard and being an attention whore aren't mutually exclusive

Marks on your shirt....from sweat. Run for 10 min on a treadmill or lift heavy for half an hour and look at yourself in the mirror. I usually have a u forming under my chin or at least with fatty here you'd see it at the shoulders, sides, or pooling underneath her flaps on her stomach. Take a look at her instagram, she's got no signs of any improvement after all her time in the gym. To her the gym is only a place to occasionally post a picture about her "active and healthy lifestyle." Her Instagram its nothing but beer, beer, humdrum motivational pic, beer, pic of her watch with calorie marker on it, margarita, happy hour beer, selfie. From her old pictures she hasn't lost a single pound from the looks of it. I repeat, the only equipment she uses in the gym is the mirror. The picture is from the looks of all of them, that of a fatty that does nothing productive and post fit pics on her insta. I hate fatties that "workout", flood whatever social media they're on, wash, rinse repeat. I grew up with a mom like this thus I give no qualms about this fat fuck who will make it seem standard that this "working out" or as it could be better described, "occasionally being outside and not in a bar" is her leading a healthy lifestyle. A lot of fatties do this and it's honestly just destructive and delusional. Hence why I posted my comment on this fat hate thread. Now fuck off ya white knight to some other thread.

Attention whores should die. At least Zyzz had the decency to do so.

>HOW DARE YOU SAY SHE'S NOT MAKING AN EFFORT SHE CLEARLY TOOK A PICTURE OF HERSELF AT THE GYM

Nice.