C
I
T
Y

Gay ass fuck OP

KYS

splits or gtfo

You can't tell me what to do

What would be the point of doing a split on a dick?

He already told you, senpai

I fucking wish.

To make a banana split

Why are you even here you stupid whore?

Holy crap no way.

I realized that I am also way less flexible than i was a few years ago

how did he manage to make it look so fucking gay

i hate those types of gay people, why cant they just be gay and act normal

this makes me want to punch a gay man

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2DYTf1zyw

Topkek

Was thinking the exact same thing

this

fuckin homosexual as fuck

Its the socks and watch.

The pointed toes, too and raised fag chin

god i remember in middle school, i got into a debate about some gay fag kid who had the head bobbing and a necklace and frosted hair, and limp wrists. All his friends were girls. And my friend straight up tells me, with no irony "he's a player"

I'm like WAT. DAT NIGGA GAY

It's the posturing that gets me

It's fine to be gay, but theres no reason to act like a faggot

I feel the same way. I get creeped out when a guy acts girly. But that fag has every right to do what he wants.

Like, how would you feel if someone told you the way you were standing or walking was wrong and told you to change it or get beaten up for it?

Fair point.

Still a gargantuan faggot tho.

Leave the lady alone
*le fedora tip

The pointed toes sucking his gut in and pushing his boobs forwards make it effeminate

Nah but close. I image being fucked while doing splits must be fucking magical.

I tried to do a split and I felt my dick splitting in half. Fuck you OP.

OP is a fag who does ballerina.

Think its his hands placement and that smug ass gay look on his face.

Anyway to answer your question op no I cant but I am getting close. Need to learn how to better my roundhouse kick.

My gf tried it once and I went too deep and it was extremely painful.

>it's OK to be gay only if you act exactly like me
>I-I'm not homophobic!

Good thing I don't have the cervix to stop it from going any deeper

For you

It's annoying and cringey, but so are a lot of people's traits. You just ignore them, user, no need for autism

Can you beat me up. I'm gay and hate it. It can't be a hate crime either because I consent to it.

Come over and I'll beat up your prostate bby

Funny thing is I've been called homophobic because I'm against gay marriage, even after I tell them I'm gay. I hate pride parades and all that gay life style bullshit. I just like dudes fml.

Only if you beat me and leave me in a ditch afterwards.

The only thing I'll rough up after I'm done with you is your hair while we're cuddling

You are homophobic. Being gay doesn't change that.

>who is Bernstein
>who is Focault
Face it my fagboy, gays had always existed and no one gave a flying fuck until very recently.

Not really my thing. I have a low self worth. Sex can only feel good if I'm treated like shit. Hold me bro. Why am I fucked.

>wants to be treated like shit
>"Hold me bro"
You've only convinced yourself that you have low worth. It's alright bby we'll get through this together.

>i hate those types of gay people, why cant they just be gay and act normal

You mean the onces who are not gay and just made a life choice for more attention?

This is like 90Percent of them

I'm not the guy you responded to but, no... you know what he means.

Why do they have to emphasize how fucking faggy they are and act so feminine, which just makes everything harder for the normal acting gay dudes out there. The flamers are the reason "gay" is a childish insult and why people are embarrassed and hesitant to accept it

That would be nice. I have a feeling you are half a world away.

I'm pacific west coast. Where you at?

Literally half way round the world. New Zealand.

Well fuck me. Stay safe bby and don't do anything you'll regret.

YOOOOOOOOOOO

Im not a woman nor a faggot so no

I can't even reach my toes when stretching. I always go out of my way not to stretch before working out

Yes, pretty sure every guy who's been doing any sort of martial arts for more than a year or two can do a full split

Worthless trip

working on it

i swear flexibility work is harder than some workouts

I don't think it's entirely on purpose. I think I come off rather effeminate, even when I do my best to seem more masculine. A lot of it is upbringing, being raised in a household with five sisters and a single mom for most of my childhood, identifying with women due to a lack of male role models.

It's weird, because it makes me uncomfortable to be around really effeminate men, too, and I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable when they meet me. At least in my case, I think my sense of repulsion was due to insecurities about my own sexuality, but I can't imagine that's the case for all guys.

>upbringing
>single mother
This is why I don't come out in front of flamers. I'm probably the straightest acting fag out there and I'd rather hang with other straight acting fags.

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

I tried it for a little over year. Came to the conclusion that it's impossible with the amount of sitting I do.
I have huge apt, my flexibility is horrendous. No match how much stretching I do the hix-flexors just fall back into their short state due to sitting for hours each day.

I wish I was a girl sometimes for that there flexibility.

>this is you

>implying flamers are annoying as fuck regardless of whether I'm homophobic or not

>implying implications i explicitly did not imply

>implying you didn't with that pic
>implying you're not just another butthurt twink fagboy who needs a good dicking

>twink

I'm 21, too old to be a twink. :3c

i can do a bro split