Why do people like this girl again?? All that Masteron she sounds like a fucking dude holy shiit!

Why do people like this girl again?? All that Masteron she sounds like a fucking dude holy shiit! instagram.com/p/BFWHJxJxHoQ/?taken-by=bakharnabieva

Fuck off attention whore. No one knew who this cunt was until you came here to show off your instagram profile for likes.

chicks with delts are hot, sorry your test is so low.

im not a woman and some wanker was the first 1 to post her sooo not me

if she didnt run a cycle she would be hott but girls who roid are a nono for me fm

>tfw no roiding gf

i imagine it awesome...

she pins me...
i pin her...
we make gains
we fuck like rabbits

awesome

>mfw she's from my city

sounds lik3 funn

that's what happens when chicks watch eliott hulse and learn to breath into their balls.

mah nigga, happened to me too. I had been following her a while, then she posts up a video with her voice....unfollowed. Was never a fan of that septum peircing anyway. Plus I need to be available for when Sabyr Omens dumps Skywalker.

Her voice is completely normal.

Maybe you're just used to fat, washed up landwhales who have far too much lard everywhere and that fucks up with their voice. It's THEIR voice that's not normal, btw.

spotted the lonely basement dweller wanker

Muh dick

This site is full of low test faggots God damn

RICED

She did cam stuff. Mfc. Her clit wasn't big ;)

WHERE

>this site
>not this board

Go. Back.

Google "lady sport mfc" and there are videos (hours long) with boring rap songs in the background and your hear that "tip" sound effect in the background. She covers up until she gets tips.

This chick has bigger everything than me

She might have gone clubbing the night before and didn't realize how raspy her voice sounds. MAYBE she likes being choked during sex. Just over a cold? Deep throat? Strepthroat? I knew some volley ball girls who sounded like that after a day of yelling...

>REEEEEEEEE
I meant Veeky Forums as a whole you dipshit

Exactly my point. Go back where you came from. You know who you are.

Fag

>sooo not me
>sooo

how stupid do you think we are lmao

her voice is quite sexy desu, slightly masculine but it's okay, there's a lot worse out there

maybe try leaving your house one day and you won't have to make this threads again you fucking basement dweller

>it awesome...
>she pins me...
>i pin her...
>we make gains

Most women should only ever do anavar, tho...

Anavar can fuck them up too

>I base a girls hotness on the perceived masculinity of her voice

lol get a load of this dyel faggot