Don't Drink Coffee After 6

Any truth to this?

>drinking coffee and not green tea
>making it

Pick one.

Ive taken pw 6 days a week for a long ass time and at about 6 everyday. If i dont have a scoop by 6 i feel like shit

This is probably based on the fact caffeine has a half life of 6 hours in your body.

Any truth to this?

Fag

If you want to get to sleep before 1AM, yes.

It will keep you up but I'm gonna have some now because I am depressed

>le drinking tea is for girls lel xD

enjoy your drink that tastes only good with 20g sugar added in while I sip my tea straight

If you drink 5-6+ cups a day go ahead
If youre 1-3 cups masterrace stay off coffee After 4/5/6pm ish if you wanna sleep before midnight and not build crazy caffeine tolerance

I drink coffee at like 6 am then go to sleep at 8 or 9am, wake up again at 1-2pm, no problems at all

also drink like 6 cups a day or so

I don't drink any coffee was 12 pm.

Probably overkill but I want my safety margin.

I'm going to make some decaf after this episode of Gomorrah, it's pretty good with milk.

>that tastes only good with 20g sugar added

confirmed for a faggot

I like tea too though

I like tea and coffee but I can only drink black coffee. It tastes like shit with sugar and creamer tbqh

CHAD is drinking SUGAR in his TEA WITH MILK while you work out HARD in the gym drinking GREEN TEA.

Green tea is objectively healthier for you than coffee. That said, is wrong. Many types of coffee smell and taste amazing with zero sugar. Green tea smell nice (sometimes, often it may smell like grass) but unless you put in natty honey, the taste is literally warm water.

This finger is going up your butthole tonight matey

Black coffee tastes fine, faggot.
It's a drink, not a goddamn dessert

>those fingernails
>that watch

boyo get you a fucking manicure you piece of shit and get yourself a fucking actual watch

niggas in here acting like green tea is supposed to wake me up better than coffee. If that was true, the rest of the world would on that addiction instead of coffee

can't tell if trolling or actually butthurt

not butthurt I just cuss a lot

but you should actually get a manicure, those cuticles are out of control

im not that guy that posted the pic. And i still can't tell if you are trolling or actually butthurt. Why do you care so much about some other dudes nails?

>biting cuticles
>any non metallic watch

>Dont Drink Caffeine After 6
What the fuck do you think friend? Haven't had a coffee for 2 months now I don't have to worry about sleeping because it takes 5 mins instead of laying in bed for hours.

>criticizing a watch with only the watchband visible

More like
>Don't Drink Coffee
Don't get addicted. It's the same as with most addictive drugs. First you might get a kick, but soon you'll need it to feel just like you did before you were addicted.

This, caffeine ruins my sleep. Even taking 35mg at 6pm makes me tired the next day

you being serious with this shit? That means it takes 24 hours for your body to only have 6.25% of that caffeine you took