Shitty genetics

>Tfw gyno
> aznqt3.14 asks me to give to beach with her
>lie to her say I'm busy
>actually have no life and don't want to go and not take off my shirt cause insecure about gyno

How do you guys with gyno cope?

Also general shitty genetics thread

I dont have gyno but isnt that what AIs are for?

What are Als?

Post a pic, I bet you're just sad

Wear a tank top or something shit and start eating more of pic related

>go anyway
>she can overlook a small flaw because she has many herself
>take her back to your place
>lose virginity
You blew it, son.

Fat*

This is what we're working with will post more

I also have stupidly wide hips

What do you guys recommend I do

you're just fat dude, start lifting and getting in shape you lazy sad cunt

I definitely have gyno I can feel hardness under my nipples. Also although I'm not under 15% body fat I'd say I'm prob under 20%

That's no where near as bad as you made it out to be, OP. You don't have gyno at all. You just have Klinefelters.

I'm pretty sure I have gyno since I can feel hardness under my nipples. Also wtf do I do about klinefelters? Regardless these are some shit genes

>muh shit genes

kill yourself already faggot

jesus christ don't you see it's a thousand times worse to be this much of an insecure fucking faggot than actually have an ugly body?

do something about it stupid cunt

kek

You can't try to argue gyno and klinefelters are shit genes senpai

You call that gyno? I've got it way worse and there's no way I'm not going to enjoy a nice day on the beach.

Guess what, buddy. Girls love confident guys, so man up, ask her to go to the beach and then shove that beautiful gyno on her face.

work out.

How to he confident? I have trouble conveying my thoughts into words when talking to people. I'm just not good with talking

DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREAD

Bro skin cancer is one of the biggest preventable cancers here in Australia. Huge advertising campaigns to
slip on a shirt
slop on sunscreen
and slap on a hat

It's weird to see people at the beach without shirts

Famalam I live in California

Confidence is not allowing what you think other people might think of you get in the way of what you want to do.

lol you don't have gyno dude, this meme needs to stop. Your body seems normal (you just are a DYEL). Lifting wont change her opinion of you, but it seems like you need the confidence boost that lifting brings. Your self hatred is gonna repulse her.

Some bench press. Thats not gyno thats just skinny fat titties.