let it all out brahs

I'm listening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdnYedTpToA
youtu.be/GdnYedTpToA?t=275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no gf

just found out that lifting creates a strong body, not a strong mind :(

I find it difficult to express my feelings, even with close friends.
I just never talk about my shit, because I feel that they might ignore me, im too defensive, and it feels bad.

Also, I can't approach people.

>tfw farmer
>busy season
>5th saturday working in a row

Looks like the last one but fucking kill me already

manage to fix this with internet friends

Same. My conversations with people are largely shallow and superficial and they feel pointless because of it. I long for meaningful interaction but when people actually try to open up I shut down completely and avoid them at all costs.

>have no friends except bball team I met at park
>all childhood friends except me
>retarded redneck friend rages after loss, blames everything on me
>"I only played 5 mins bruh"
>I'm actually better than them all. Two years on the team, they still refuse to accept this
>argument escalates to personal attacks at me from redneck
>I sever all ties and quit team
>back to no friends

I haven't worked out in a week because I've been studying and doing finals, I can feel my muscles atrophying

>making it across the board, body, looks, school, social shit, girls
>feel trapped when i'm actually getting what i want
>get spooped hard by the idea of opening up to girls on an emotional level

lmao my shit up famalams

perhaps these feelings will fade and it will all feel normal one day

Cont.
>stop playing ball
>focus solely on lifting. 5-6 days a week
>become certified personal trainer
>bust ass daily.
>eat extremely clean as consistently as possible
>still have chest fat
>contemplate suicide often

I work in childcare as an assistant in a toddler room. The families, the children my coworkers all agree I'm the best teacher/seek my advice. My bosses keep discriminating against me whenever a lead teacher post always giving it to fat mean bitches. I'm fit, funny, kind but they're holding me back from making enough money to start my own family.

>tfw gf
>she's so loving and great
>but you crave strange pussy
>her ass is low test
>the struggle not to cheat

I trained arms today before work. Got home with the weekend off... Spent my evening playing total war & assembling my tau warhammer army... While everyone one else is at the pub being social.

> TFW socially retarded and no friends.

I fail at everything I do.

I have no motivation anymore.

I have never had an emotional connection with another human being.

I have absolutely no idea what love feels like. I'm starting to think it's one big joke.

I don't know what it's like to feel human.

>hate my job
>can't quit because I hit the jackpot as far as salary/benefits go at my experience level

>tell girl I like her
>"No one's ever told me that before...so like... since when?
>"I dunno, couple months"

It's been 4 hours and still no response.

hlep

playing warhammer is better

nothing good ever came of letting women know you have emotions

gf starting to get fat,ho needa get fit or get gone

Only friend in the world got a GF, so I never see him anymore.

People at the gym avoid me. ("Resting Pissed-off Face Syndrome," being Finnish in America sucks).

No money. Low on Protons. Latest novella isn't selling well.

Will go to the bar tomorrow (cheat day) and see the adorable Ukrainian bartender that always hugs me (for better tips, I'm sure). Will cherish the human contact for as long as I can feel it and smell her scent in my clothes.

>tfw I just want a small isolated farm in Estonia (Saaremaa) where I can grow my own food and never see another human.

Be ready to move on.

Bball user here.
Was going through this last year. She broke up with me in November as I was clearly losing interest in low test, white girl booty. Except she wasn't even that loving or supportive.

>finished physics test this morning
>now i can start studying for my biochem test on monday

Expect the worst (and be ready for it), and hope for the best. It's all you can do, m8.

how

This shit has been killing me when it hasn't been making me feel alive for the first time in years. I've told this story a couple times, and some anons wanted me to keep 'em posted, so here's where I'm at.

>hit rock fucking bottom a few years ago
>lose all my gains
>eat my way to 375
>back in October I decide enough is enough
>slowly getting back into it
>two steps forward one step back
>then one day in January I see this girl who strikes me dead
>straight up, the moment I saw her eyes I felt this intense pain in my chest
>I was 350 pounds, chain-smoking cigarettes, terrible diet, I straight up thought I was dead
>after that moment subsided, this fire kicked up inside me
>can't stop thinking about
>start busting my ass
>March I hit up this fortune teller for shits and giggles
>cutting hard and I don't need my lunch break so lets have some fun
>playing it cool, poker face on to keep her from cold reading me
>"user, what's your love life like"
>can't help but chuckle, bitch I don't got one
>"Then who's Anonette?"
>Ijustpeedalittle.jpg
>'She's just a girl.'
>"She's worried about you"
>Bitch, that's impossible she doesn't even know I exist
>"She does! You and her were lovers in a past life - she's your potential soulmate. You'll have your chance in July."

In 6 months I've lost 100 fucking pounds. I weigh less now then I did in the 6th grade. A half a year ago I was planning my death, and now I feel alive for the first time in my entire life.

She's coming back in July, I'll have a chance then to get friend-zoned or called a creep or whatever, but... Fuck man, this shit is tearing me up inside.

I'm 23 and wasted a week talking to this retarded girl on tinder who's 18.

Jesus, these girls truly are shit for brains. I'm a materials engineer, don't fucking waste my fucking time if you're dumb as shit and act like a child.

Do what I do:

Set your expectations as low as possible. That way you won't be disappointed. And if she replies positively then you'll be pleasantly surprised.

You should be able to tell if a girl is dumb as shit before wasting a week on her.

Girls aged < 21 act like idiots. Dafuq you expect? Bang her and drop her.

I'm an autistic engineer, not a people person. Guess I had to learn the hard way.

The ones over 21 are just gold diggers. They act so friendly once they know I have a good job.

>tfw I fell in love with my psychotherapist

Tore my meniscus in both knees diving to catch a child that fell and would have hurt themselves pretty seriously in my job as a youth counselor.

Not being able to work basically got me fired from my second job and I'm on FMLA right now. Knee surgery soon gents.

How the in the literal fuck to you monitor your dead lift form without a guy filming you or like three fucking mirrors????
Do you have to have a coach to ever eliminate lower back rounding??????
REEEEEEEEEEE

>been hanging out with this girl (#1) I met on and off
>she's really mature, seems to be pretty smart and has a great sense of humor (the dry, witty kind that I love)
>meet another girl (#2) and we kinda hit it off.
>one night I'm watching a movie with #2 and make a move which leads to us having sex
>she says she would like it if I didn't see anyone else and since she's leaving the city in 2 months I agree
>same night I hang out with #1 who I like way more
>had a chance to make a move on her when we both go out drinking
>even slept next to her on her bed but didnt make a move because of what #2 said
>now #2 has left and I hang out with #1 less and less since it seems like she doesn't really want to hang out with me anymore
>not sure if I should make a move on here anymore since it seems my window of opportunity has passed
>also I don't want to ruin my friendship with her since we genuinely get along really well and I'm afraid of ruining that by making a move on her

Iktfb

Mine is an older man and he taps into the daddy issues which is a strange feel.

Also, got fucked up on holiday and got laid outside. Can't walk straight.

Just wanted to stop by to let you anons know that it's all going to work out. Really. I know it may not seem like it right now but good things are on the way. Whatever struggles or difficulties you're facing right now, know that the inevitable moment when things start going right for you will be made all the sweeter because of them. Keep going bros. you're gonna make it. We all are.

>tfw no friends

>oneitis ignoring me, dont know if ill ever see her again
>all my friends have high paying internships this summer except me

train

eat

sleep

thats basically my life at this point

Pick something that is interesting to you and you can apply your skills towards and work on it. This should even out the ground even if you dont have an internship.

>tfw all I want to do is some groundbreaking research in computer science or mathematics
>tfw not smart enough to do it

Idk how people can say things like this. There are plenty of ppl that never make and I feel like I'm one of them. I'm seriously bad at everything I do. I'm 19 and I can't think of one good thing I'm good at or ever have been good at. I'm just an all around peice of shit that will never be good at anything. Please don't say this is an exaggeration becuse you don't know me and how much I suck at life

>meet girl at my friends graduation party
>qt3.14, nice, good personality, future nurse
>end up chatting her up and fucking that night
>get her number and we chat for the next 3 weeks
>take her on dates
>not a single dull moment
>thinkIfoundtheone.jpg
>she leaves and goes on a mission trip to El Salvador
>comes back, we text back and forth
>her texts lessen
>fewer words
>now radio silence
>its been 2 days since we last texted
>she sent me a few snapchats last night

My last text was, "When are you free?"

What do? Should I just next this cunt. I always refer back to the quote, "Would she blow-off/not respond Brad Pitt?".

>tfw finally gf
>its with oneitis
>after weeks she asks for a break
>distraught and dunno what to do because I like to act alpha and that I dont care but I do
I just wanna be happy yo, it was the best 2 weeks ive had in a long long time aswell

>so hopeless and melancholic that I'm spending more time on /r9k/ than Veeky Forums

I believe in you, senpai. You got this.

Mathematics Grad student here

What makes you say that?

I didn't pass my Biochemistry Exam and I miss my girlfriend (who left me 2 months ago) so much that it hurts, tomorrow is my birthday and I feel like shit, failed at my relationship and failed my grades.

>Gym crush started talking to me since we were near each other
>Only talked about gym stuff since I'm autistic and have a boring life

It's a start I guess

>just came back from Korea and getting pussy all the time
>living at home with my dad
>tfw no tight Asian pussy tonight

I really need to find a job in China soon.

Tell her how you feel

Find someone who knows their shit about deadlifts to coach your form. Alternatively, assuming you know what proper form looks like, just prop up your phone/tablet/whateverthefuck on a bench or something and hit record.

Nobody's gonna give a shit.

How do you approach a qt girl?

Since im an autistic fag I already found her facebook profile. Will it look creepy if I add her without knowing her?

What are you doing in the US, friend?

You were probably too lovey dovey.

I know it sucks but pretend you don't care about her. Stop giving her attention. That's the best chance you have at getting her back.

>I miss my girlfriend (who left me 2 months ago)
ex girlfriend

>mom in the hospital
>feeling like shit the last week
>no one talks to me, even though they notice I'm out of it
>feel really alone, depressed
>I did everything to be friendly to everyone
>but no one returns it
>I think it's because I have a brooding/mean face
>I hear gossip basically making fun of me

Monday is the day I am going to be fucking mean to everyone.

IKTFB I've got the resting angry face, especially bad when lifting or concentrating. I try to smile and be friendly as often as possible. I'm not mean, just tall and big by normie standards.
Tell us more about novella user?
Maybe link to buy, I could use a good read from a new author.

Any chance you're from NY?

Was friendzoned for 3 years she should kinda know and I dunno how to talk about it without coming off too clingey
I dunno how if I was even lovey dovey, all we done was spoon and watch GoT together with the occasional gettint it on not even leading to sex

I just got back from a beer session with a good friend. I'm glad to have such a good friend. It's Europe so we just walk around drinking and looking at girls. We're going to make it one day, I'm sure of it.

Are you a rapist-murderer?

tfw no friends
tfw no gf
tfw alone

I don't identify that way, no

Is the harvest good ?

>all we done was spoon and watch GoT together with the occasional gettint it on not even leading to sex

She probably wanted you to ravage her. If she leaves you so easily then you're better off without her.

My granddad (pop) just died.
I gave him cpr but nothing worked, he was so cold bruhs.

I'm kinda still in denial so unconsciously I wrote that , the worst thing is having to put up a facade of "I'm OK" in front of my family and friends.

Nah user, pls don't give them the satisfation of being able to justify being dicks to you.
Get angry in the gym breh, fuel then gains.
I believe in you breh.
You're gonna make it through this, we're all gonna make it.
I lost my gramgram and have sick relatives atm too, I'm just losing myself in my work and at the gym, gotta keep our heads up yo.

>the worst thing is having to put up a facade of "I'm OK" in front of my family and friends.

Holy fuck, I know this feel too well, familia. GF broke up with me 3 months ago and went through the same shit.

Thanks, brother. I'll believe in you who believes in me.

I don't even know what I'm going to say to this girl. A part of me just wants to tell her, "Hey, thanks for saving my life." That what it feels like I need to say, but, that's just asking to get blocked.

Which might be for the best, honestly. I don't even know anymore.

whenever I took theoretical math classes as a student there were always these guys who would just think in a way I couldn't even comprehend in order to solve the harder problems.

I'm afraid I could never think like them even though I got good grades.

She literally complained we shouldnt have jumped into, but youre probably right about being better off but I think I love her man fuck sake, I like you though user youre atleast friendly haha

Put on a genuine smile when you're trying to be nice. If you go in there without a smile then you just look autistic and weird. No one can hate a person that is genuinely trying to be nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdnYedTpToA

This video will change your life. I'm not PUA and this guy can be a huge asshole but he is 100% correct in this video.

After more than a year of depression after my last breakup I found a new cute girl and crushed on her. When I asked her out, she said that she had a recent breakup and is not ready for another relationship yet, but maybe some time in the future. Yesterday she asked a friend of mine out for a date...

Math makes me want to shoot myself in the forehead

can you do my calc hw?

Thank you for advice. Anger in the gym is very satisfying, that seems like a good outlet for it, I hope you do well and keep your head up as well.

So sorry, famm. My granddad died last year. I was out of the country and couldn't attend his funeral. Our grandparents are good people and the best way to honour them is to live our lives the best way we can, and if we heed their advice it's as if they never left. We will see them again soon, I'm sure of it.

fucking go for it, you keep losing weight and gaining muscle you mother fucker! GET THAT PUSSY
GET THAT PUSSY

Don't worry breh, eventually we're all going to make it

Do you faggots realize that this '>tfw feel' has turned you all into soft pussy faggots? Back in the 90s, the only people who talked about their feelings to one another was girls.

Ill give it a watch ty user, you remind me of a good friend ao ill +1 you

This is the important bit.

youtu.be/GdnYedTpToA?t=275

>I don't know what it's like to feel human.

Its okay rich we still love you

MANLY MAN MEAT BRO METAL MAN HARD STOIC MOUSTACHE BEER ART OF MANLINESS IRON TOUGH MAN

Resting bitch face here as well. I actually enjoy the peace and quiet when I'm just by myself.
Also people are usually caught off guard by how easy-going and friendly I actually am, and this makes them drop their guard sooner.

>Do you faggots realize that this '>tfw feel' has turned you all into soft pussy faggots?

yes

Well, it depends really. In a class following a text like Rudin or Munkres, a lot of the problems are based upon concepts explored in the theorems and examples, so at a low level many of the methods you use to solve problems are just ideas picked up from close reading the textbook and then expanding on them slightly yourself. But to be successful in mathematics definitely requires a certain level of creativity, because past a certain point, the new ideas have to come from you, and you can't rely on others. What classes did you take?

If I didn't have so much of my own shit to do this week I might but I can still offer help if any particular question is troubling you.

Yeah, how'd you know user.

Thanks for the upboat m8.

life is a one-way road

kek

It's more like humanity left me behind rather than the other way around

I can tell from the tone of your voice

>found a girl who's likely to be my soulmate (into the same obscure shit as I am, cute af, super smart)
>decided to meet after she finishes uni
>last relationship fucked me up hard, became a depressed fat fuck smoking two packs a day
>got a gym membership yesterday, almost got a heart attack on the treadmill
How much weight can I realistically lose in a month? I can't afford to fuck this up.

thank you user. I recently caught Oneitis again and this really lifted my mood right now

Not who you replied to, but as someone who's dealing with oneitis, this helped a lot. Thank you, user.