This is now the #1 exchange

This is now the #1 exchange.

Prove me wrong.

i love it. great charts, tools, etc. fast. very low fees.

transferred LTC in and it took less than 15 mins..

I honestly can't prove you wrong. I transferred anything over yet but... I really can't prove you wrong. Trex has gone to shit, volume decreasing every day, polo was always shit, bitfinex is only good for the few coins they have. All while Biance has low fees and has its volume pumping up, even more, every day as it flees from places like trex. Biance still needs more coins though.

binance is great but their ui is difficult to use for a brainlet like me

Also,If they add elix and a few other coins, i would liquidate every altcoin i have on trex at a loss and transfer everything over to biance as my new main exchange. Im so tired of getting dicked in the ass by trex.

>Need a passport to verify an account

Nope!

>bittrex wallet section: + and -
brainlet: wtf are these + and -

>binance: deposit and withdraw
brainlet: oh ok so this is where you deposit and withdraw

Friendship with buttrekt ended, binanace is my new best friend

talk to their staff, they let me verify using my driver's license

wtf.. it ain't that hard...

bittrex is only sucking now because it's not adding new coins.

Wonder if i can do that with my government issued photo ID. I don't drive or leave the country.

you can have a basic unverified acct

you underestimate a brainlet's stupidity
it doesn't hurt to try

Bittrex is sucking because
>it increases it's withdraw fees by an order of magnitude
>it's high trading fee is murder
>stoped listing coins
>delisting other coins
>its volume continues to drop and every coin on its market is on a downtrend
>Doesn't communicate with anyone anymore
>constantly have to worry about the sec buttfucking it and your coins
I could probably go on.

needs a tradingview connection

Maybe after it lists the #1 coin

trust me, binance has the highest chance of listing ODN right now

I transferred half my trex folio today.

2btc per day withdrawal limit if you are not verified. Quite reasonable.

>china cracking down on crypto''s
>binance in China.
>liquidity problems

Best exchange. Sure thing bud

How high can we expect this fucker to skyrocket in that event?

Shit I just might then since my passport expired years ago and I got it when I was 15 so I'd have to go through the entire process again if I want another.

Hong Kong is not China you tard

you left out the point about trex having tiny-ass chart, so you have to use other charts like tradingview.

also the font size is too small, especially for the order book. overall just a shit UI/UX.

lastly, they are a USA company so burgers like me can get JUST'ED by the IRS/SEC at any moment

Aha yeah dont even get me started on the chart situation. But there are 3rd parties around that at least (all paid of course cus fuck me)

LOL
>he thinks Hong Kong is China
American education

binance Pro is probably the best i've seen so far, reminds me of thinkorswim.

the binance pro chart is comfy af

Somone give me some 0x9120b81c47946e7fc005ccb50ed7616f439b765a as a bribe and ill transfer over everything off trex right now.

BNB* Get me started lads.

Idc if you miss out lol

you don't need BNB to get started fucko, you'll just get charged a higher fee per trade if you don't opt-in on that option.

Do I have to hold some bnb for that to work? Or is simply having the option on good enough?

no you have to buy BNB using BTC, and then when you place trades you pay the fee using BNB so it is deducted from your BNB count rather than getting deducted in BTC terms.

and the deal is that fees are 1/2 off if you use the BNB option which you can switch on or off in your acct settings.

its not that hard man, just decide on whether you want an account, make it, and test it out.

i thought Binance was weird at first but now it's gotten a lot better since it first launched.

No, dont need it. But it was worth a shot ^_^

Ahhh.........memories