youtu.be/O6zsWNDSBN0?t=37
foundationdigital.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ0q5ewqtjA
forum.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You posted this shit yesterday, saged motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=ouX2U0tIZlg

That dude half-repping bodyweight squats

And I'm posting it again faggot.da fuck you gonna do about it?

right on OP, he's probably an angry manlet

I hate the chad meme but that dude's legit

Chad pls go

Manlet detected

he beat up other contestants kek

>she'll keep him around cause she doesn't want america to think she hates short people

youtu.be/O6zsWNDSBN0?t=37

This guy comes off as way too try hard, it's quite hostile and awkward. He can't stop talking about the other guys and is always out to prove something. It's almost like he's debating. These CHAD douchebags like him rarely have a legit girlfriend but they have social status so that's why they're "known". He doesn't need to go on this show to find a girl that he "doesn't even know". Basically this guy is beta as fuck, and anyone who idolizes him probably has this belligerent form of autism as well.

>anyone who idolizes him probably has this belligerent form of autism as well.

Did you forget where you are?

>manlet literally the most handsome out of them all

BTFO
T
F
O

its called being confident retard

>This guy comes off as way too try hard, it's quite hostile and awkward. He can't stop talking about the other guys and is always out to prove something. It's almost like he's debating. These CHAD douchebags like him rarely have a legit girlfriend but they have social status so that's why they're "known". He doesn't need to go on this show to find a girl that he "doesn't even know". Basically this guy is beta as fuck, and anyone who idolizes him probably has this belligerent form of autism as well.
manlet?

How to be like this guy?
I already have the HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE, now I just need more gains.
How much should I be benching, squatting and deadlifting?

literal jelly manlet

>bachelorette

how can anyone with a penis watch this shit

It's not though. His priority is to get this chick so that the other guys can't. Getting with her because he wants her is secondary.

>can't miss a meal or it'll ruin my gains bro"
That's not CHAD you beta fuck.

Oh lawdy, his mouth says the lady don't want short dudes, but his face says he's worried about the short dude.

He is muscular CHAD, not skinny chad like your CHADs there in elementary school.

CHAD doesn't waste time worrying about his GAINS and MEAL FREQUENCY. You're MONITORING your MACROS while CHAD is eating PIZZA and drinking BEER and FUCKING ur MUM.

U talking about High School chad that ends up as a loser after High School
This is the transcended rich grown up chad

The CHADs I know are in their 30s now and still going strong. Stop blaming them for your inability to make it.

Do you know any other 30 year olds except your elementary school teacher?
>underage b8

Strong Projecting beta faggot

Very sad, insecure betas struggling to make it. Sorry CHAD took your highschool sweetheart, maybe get over it and try going to the gym?

I am at high school you retard.
>tfw started lifting at 14
>Already made it

This seems like obvious shilling, I'm almost a hundred percent sure that this guy is going to be in a Hollywood movie in a month or two, they're trying to get retards excited for this guy maybe even giving him a following.

>This seems like obvious shilling, I'm almost a hundred percent sure that this guy is going to be in a Hollywood movie in a month or two, they're trying to get retards excited for this guy maybe even giving him a following.

I thought about this all being a business strategy for him to get his name out there, but it looks like he's honestly just being the douche himself is. He beat up a guy, you don't want that kinda publicity.

Is there some video about that fight?

this.

would be pretty beta to hang out with this guy. you'd probably just lift and sit around at the pool all day talkin shit. sounds like a hell of a time, bro!

(btw these guys have little to no smarts).

>Is there some video about that fight?
yup it's in the new ep

what a waste of HEIGHT, FRAME, and FACE you are.

gotta admit Chad is pretty based

There's a lot of internet marketing businesses in the internet, you can literally just go on the internet and set up a meeting and give them a s*** ton of cash, they get real people to do the shilling, they plan out strategies and build their name up on the internet.
Foundation digital is a great example of this foundationdigital.com/
It's a devious business practice, but I don't think most people can tell the average shill.

I know what you're saying, but he's actually acting violent. Being a douche is good for business, being actually violent isn't. youtube.com/watch?v=vJ0q5ewqtjA

After watching this, do you guys legitimately think this isn't scripted?

how can he be anything of /fit when he doesnt even come here you dumb motherfucker

Man I'm trying to generate e-fame and I'm sincerely having trouble. I keep improving content and turnaround time in an attempt to gain viewers, but this shit seems... I dunno, it seems illegitimate

Does that make you feel better? Glad to have that off your chest? Absolute beta

What the fuck else are you gonna do? Sit around and have an intellectual conversation about climate change and politics, when you could be lifting, talking pussy and chilling by the pool?? You complete faggot

50 lb dumbells

damn, did a complete 360 in that first video, i thought he was gonna hit the fan

Fucking chad man, he dun did it again.

Lmao you sound like a bitter little beta cuck manlet

mirin

fugg, I want to be like Chad guise

glad you keep up with the show

>struggling with 50lb DB rows and presses
>half repping bodyweight squats
>half repping bodyweight pullups
>looks like that

Sterons are a hell of a drug

You can LITERALLY build muscle on test, while watching shit on netflix and not even going to the gym.

Chad's 28 but looks way older. He's handsome, but Alex the manlet looks better than everyone else on that show. Alex also didn't put up with it when Chad pointed his finger to his face. If Alex wasn't such a manlet he'd have physically dominated Chad and put him in his place.

manlet detected.

Does Veeky Forums really think Chad roids?
He's big but not steroid big desu.

>this guy is only five years older than me
>looks like he's twelve years manlier than me

Jesus christ.

Not all roiders are big.

>You missed the point of the game today?
>Suck it up?

SAVAGE

>That first video

>Humiliating those guys

OH MY FUCKING GOD.It's incredible.

How does one develop a demeanor and character like him? he's literally my goal person.

>beta: the post

Why the fuck are so many people on this board obsessed with the bachelor? Even most girls outgrew that show once they graduated high school

His name is a stereotype. His behavior is a stereotype.
"reality" TV.

You know they created him to be the villain, right?

>on Veeky Forums
>thinking you made it
something is fishy

He's posting on the misc thread about the show

looks and sounds like it

>take steroids
>get decently big doing shit workouts

he sounds like the jersey shore faggots who go out clubbing and getting fucked every night yet are still pretty jacked. it's because of steroids they can do that.

I cant navigate that damn website holy hell
post link

By having an unresolved adolescent trauma that leads to deep insecurity.

forum. bb .com/showthread.php?t=171564773

early pages it's his old account but later on he's got a new account that's mod-verified

ur a legend m8

>belligerent form of autism

90% of fit literally just got

BEEEEELOWN

TFO
F
O

Chad & Alex

LMAOO PUTTING WOMEN IN A PEDESTAL.