I've been wanting to start working on my upper body for a while now but every time I do I start to get hungry for...

I've been wanting to start working on my upper body for a while now but every time I do I start to get hungry for entire days and end up quitting
Is there any diet or exercises that would help
I honestly look like this guy arms-wise

Yes. It's called eating. You put food in your mouth till you stop being hungry

read the sticky you lazy cunt

sounds like your not eating enough
find out what your tdee is and slap 10%-20% percent extra calories on their
meat and veggies and rice in its various forms are good pic very related
make sure to get enough protein shakes can help with this but arent neccesary

Obviously I fucking eat but I just don't stop being hungry

Currently have a potato and chicken breast in my mouth. Still hungry, can't fit anymore food in.

intermittent fasting is the answer :^)

Then you eat more. If you can get the devil's quads then you can figure out that you eat until you stop being hungry

have you counted your cals and macros for a few days to see if their enough and that your not getting a big part of your cals from a crap source?

really sounds like your one of those people who just cant eat enough try making yourself some shakes to reach your nutrion goals bannana milkshakes for example (real bannanas and milk in the mixer not store bought) it should help get you feeling full

>intermittent fasting is the answer :^)
but ops already a skelly who cant eat enough friend

that poster wasn't me

Okay a shake filled in the empty crevices left. My mouth is definitely filled to 100% capacity and I can barely breathe. Still hungry though.

do you just go around RPing on Veeky Forums

do you get enough fat?
also just drinking milk could also help

Yeah I've been drinking milk almost every morning since I was a kid

oh what, i thought his problem was that he couldn't eat enough to satisfy his hunger without eating too much

Im out of ideas good luck and make sure nothing is missing from you diet

apperntly he cant eat enough to satisfy his hunger I had this to when i was a young skelly growing up my mama fixed this with bannana shakes

You're eating far too quickly give it 20-30 minutes and you will fill up, trust me used to be the same as you, would be able to wolf down a whole set of chicken wings with a large dominoes pizzas in few odd minutes still feel starving ,meanwhile when I went out to fancy restaurant where they gave you 1/10th of the portions of dominoes yet because of the waiting time between dishes I was full as fuck.

You know you have to swallow the food right?

>Italian
>garlic as supplement

What the actual fuck.

Im guessing your issue is every italian food you ever had came with garlic.
Its still a ridicusly useful image for making tasty varietes of whatever you are using to hit your macro and calorie goals

Yeah it's a good guide but I use a shit ton of garlic in pretty much any Italian-based dish I cook. Half Italian so I just thought it was weird seeing a carrot instead of garlic.