twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

Rip Based Ali

Good night sweet prince

wait, waht?

he ded user
F

That's not a chihuahua, you motherwhoring idiot

Who would win in a fight between him and Ronda Rousey Veeky Forums?

I imagine it's hard for a corpse to fight. You mean each in their prime?

>tfw a Muslim died

best of all time

i bet tyson in his prime would wreck ali in his prime.

Nigga muslim dies. No one notices.

Pol pls go

It's one of the most trending things on the web/the world right now. Are you a fucking retard?

yes and real real bad.
>Tyson>Ali
but pay some respect to a legend. You can't deny his talent

F

yeah, fair enough.

He was basically the black version of /pol/, so .. meh.

Does nobody care that he changed his views on pretty much everything later in life?

Reminder that boxing is haram

>No one notices

whatever you say Cleetus

Mohammed Ali was the most alpha dude in his time, he didn't only fight in the ring, but also outside of it, fighting for the rights of his people. It's not only his talent that made him a legend, but also his burning passion and way of thinking and speaking about things without sugarcoating them. R.I.P. Ali, you will be missed.

Is it just me or does John Boyega look a lot like Ali?

Rip Champion !

respect

never seen them in the same room...

>IQ of 78

And nothing of value was lost.

I think a corpse could still beat rondas stand up

This has been debunked /pol/. He flunked his test on purpose because he didn't want to go to war.

Sure thing buddy

Good riddance nigger faggot

>ali talks a big game about serving others
>dodges the draft

lol

Fuck him

F. RIP Ali. You were my dad's hero and one of mine by proxy.

Tyson had issues with rangey mobile fighter so ali would have a good chance. I think it would come down to which rules they use. Ropeadope legal or illegal. Forman and shavers who bolth hit harder then tyson couldnt finish ali.

he was right to vietnam was a stupid war and everybody knows it even those that dont admit it know it deep sown in their hearts

He dodged the draft because he grew up in the era of segregation. He didn't believe that he should put his life on the line for a country that didnt give a shit about him as a person. And he was absolutely right.
What sense does it make to fight a war for a country where half the places are off limits for you to even visit, and you and your people get second rate shit and aren't even provided with suitable material from the state to educate your children?

Thing is, he didn't do it in order to avoid it, he was really dumb.

THIS ONES FOR YOU MUHAMMAD

like you

>cocky muslim black man dies
woe is me

>aren't even provided with suitable material from the state to educate your children?
desu, the rest of the US is like that anyway.

>Novietnameseevercalledmeanigger.jpg
He did it because he was a black nationalist and the Vietnamese weren't worth anyone's time. It was a pants on head retarded war and the worst thing about it is that it wasn't even the stupidest war in us history

>implying your life will ever match up to his

Who is he?

Ask your mom
They were good friends

What did he actually do, aside from win fights?

srs question

thats not what you're mam said

Truly a warrior of Islam. Bears both the Name Mohammed and Ali. May he rest in peace.

More like good night sweet KING.

>iamthegreatest.

Brother?

Enjoy the ban

Worth

* confident

He's the reason the phrase "unapologetically black" came about.

Blacks then were getting lynched left and right just for living near whites. Muhammad Ali comes on tv and does the unthinkable- talking shit constantly about whites and racial prejudice.

Ali wasn't 'confident'.

He was overtly outwardly cocky to cover up his own insecurities.

People who are 'confident' don't spout the shit he did.

>"I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own."

What fucking nonsense.

White people are literally the worst people on this planet anyways.

Rip mike tyson ;__;

He actually was the greatest. He was correct to be as cocky as he was because people literally could not touch him in his pime.

>He's the reason the phrase "unapologetically black" came about.

Lets just look how that turned out.

>He was overtly outwardly cocky to cover up his own insecurities.

That's a lot of people user. It's never an easy road to get true confidence. Especially when you're competing with giants (in whatever field) regularly.
Pic related

>"I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own."
He had to sell fights somehow. Lots of people came over to watch his fights just to see if he was going to get his asskicked up front.

He was one of the richest boxers ever in his era,

>the greatest
He won lots of fights. That's it.

There's something to be said for humility and knowing your place in the wider world.

get a grip

F

It's over-used nowadays but it really was a revolutionary concept within his era.

>That's a lot of people user.
This isn't an excuse.

>He had to sell fights somehow.
Agreed, but people who bought into that are the same retards who buy the slap chop.

>He was one of the richest boxers ever in his era,
meh

This thread is infested with >>>reddit so bad it's crazy.

srs question.

Does anyone actually care?

He was by far the greatest in his sport at his time. He had every right to be cocky.

Nobody here bitches about the shit Zyzz did or said and all he did was "lift a couple weights and that's it".

When you clearly separate yourself from the pack, why not talk a little smack?

>Agreed, but people who bought into that are the same retards who buy the slap chop.

It really isn't. The 60's were a hotbed of racial tension and wartime nationalism in the middle of the cold war propaganda machine. Anybody who didn't meet the standard was ostracised immediately.

That any man, especially a black guy, would go against what the state wanted infuriated a lot of people. Especially considering the fact that he was a member of the NOI.

It's just not the same as Mayweather being a retarded nigger and talking trash in a pre-fight. Ali was fighting social norms.

How so? I've never been to eddit and I'd say this what a Veeky Forums thread about one of the GOAT's is should be like.

only if he'd catch him. Ali was inhumanly fast

>When you clearly separate yourself from the pack, why not talk a little smack?
Why though?

>Ali was inhumanly fast
So is Tyson:
youtube.com/watch?v=VRs5budNvxg

And that's not even the speeded up gif version,

When will the niggerworshippers leave?

/pol/ pls go and stay go

>if you don't worship a legally retarded delusional racist cunt piece of shit nigger you must be from /pol/
Epic

>racist
Not anymore lel.

That's people for you. Take whatever they can to shape the narrative they want at any given time. Always ignoring and amplifying things.

Rest in piece

>Motherwhoring idiot

Great fighter.

Horrible human being.

RIP either way.

He was literally Kanye west tier.

Good night Champ.

>He was literally Kanye west tier.
What's wrong with Kanye? He's great. Fantastic man. Revolutionary as well.

Not to mention a loving father to boot.

>Kanye West tier
Explain

I saw this live on TV. The Rumble in the Jungle.

He was one of the most egotistical, self-obsessed, self-centered and arrogant human beings on earth. He could just pull it off though because he could back up his big talk most of the time.

I don't see how there's anything wrong with that? If he can back up the talk, what's the problem?

F

fuark that was some amazing shadow boxing

I don't specifically have an issue with it I was just explaining why he was being called Kanye tier.

>mfw everybody here complains about him being a nigger

>mfw i have seen a nigger only 2-3 times in my life, but i respect ali all the way

Outboxing someone does not mean you are better than the other person in ALL regards.

He was belting 23-24 year old heavy weights when he was a 17 year old kid. it was like he was made for the fucking sport...

He didn't though. He was less inflammatory but the core of his beliefs stayed the same: fuck up enemies and assholes, be nice to people who haven't done anything to you, and support innocents.

What really changed is that we realized that he was right all along.

Boyega's a lot smaller. Will Smith did a good enough job.

Is it me or are /pol/ users autistic as fuck?

*Veeky Forums users

You know where you are, right? Some people are so narrow-minded that they can't see past skin.

>G-go back to y-your h-hugbox!
So we can stop disrupting your hugbox?

Rest in peace, the greatest of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=jkhpZoPOfZI

They're manchildren that have nothing to be proud of in their lives so they tell themselves they're better because they're white
Sad, pathetic and they should fuck off back to /pol/

He didn't just win fights, he changed the face of boxing. Heavyweight boxing before him was slow and laborious. Ali came in was fast and crushed everyone in his wake. He said he was the greatest and he didn't lie about that.