Daily reminder that this is the /pol/-approved perfect female body...

Daily reminder that this is the /pol/-approved perfect female body, anything more and you're degenerate filth who will be slaughtered on the day of reckoning.

>listening to /pol/
Get a load of this faggot

>implying

>not listening to /pol/
Get a load of this faggot

Gott mit uns Bruder.
Für unser leute kampfen wir. Wir sind stark. Wir sind männer. Wir sind am besten.

Sie is unser Königin.

>coalburner

>/pol/'s reckoning
How are they going to slaughter anyone with unsharpened katanas?

>resorts to caricatures and pantomimes to ridicule their opponent (liberals/tumblr and pol)
>have to win every losing argument through mud-flinging (nigger!/sandnigger! etc / white trash! cis scum!)
>has to cast every possible aspersion against you during an argument, and you can't carry any varying beliefs (muslim/non-white/liberal - pol / hetero-white-male - tumblr)
>can't tolerate the slightest deviation from it's mantra (watch two poltards/tumblrettes have an argument over their respective edginess)

real women have curves, real curves arent just fat

>Wir sind am besten.
kek.

>implying every mexicrap, poointheloo, sandmonkey, and negro won't be slaughtered when the impending race war begins
>implying we don't have the upper advantage with our armories in America
f off shitskin

>Knees wider than her thighs

Daily reminder that this is the perfect body and if you disagree then you are a low test beta

how those books stay up

It's a shoop, here's the reverse for high-test fellas

THICCCC

Wew lad. You must be so enlightened

>tips fedora

hello zarya

>implying every mexicrap, poointheloo, sandmonkey, and negro won't be slaughtered when the impending race war begins
>implying we don't have the upper advantage with our armories in America
Kek. Stay delusional fag.

>tips fedora

wew

short hair is low test

>implying I won't be at the gym on the day of reckoning

Except /pol/ just does bantz, they're not even serious with the bantz, they actually have statistics and data to back up their claims.

Yeah, they use increased crime statistics to justify mass non-white genocide, same way tumblr calls for the establishment of a matriarchy and enslavement of males over a single white shooter

Wow you sure showed him

>Yeah, they use increased crime statistics to justify mass non-white genocide

???

Why is TayTay so perfectay?

So what's going to happen on the day of the rope?

>/pol/
/pol/ has to be the most degenerate board ever. Can't believe I browsed that mob mentality cluster fuck.
You'll find the majority of pol are democrats but they think they're conservative because they browse /pol/.
The proof is in the spectrum charts. They don't get what they think they are and just claim the test to be broken

The Irish would definitely approve of the /pol/-approved perfect female body.

>/pol/ likes this, so I have to like it
why is /pol/ a walking dummy?

>/pol/ dislikes this. I have to dislike it too because I'm one of them!
>/pol/ likes this, I have to like it too!

DELETE THIS

Sie ist* unsere* Königin*.

Fix your German, boi.

>implying /pol/ isn't the hivemind of the intelligent collegiate youth
>implying as a single neural network we don't represent the proper red-pilled judgement on any social matter
You're just a libtard or scared shitskin

'Day of the rope' is what happens when your country becomes a progressive shithole and beta-faggots like yourself get the rope

Nothing was believable - 0/10

You could say the same thing about Veeky Forums, /mu/ or Veeky Forums, or any other board here plebbit

Thanks for confirming

got my gf a lift for swift shirt and she wears it to the gym

See & The only thing you have confirmed was the second half of this for yourself.

No, you can't say the same thing about any other board.
I'm not liberal. Why does /pol/ always come to that conclusion? Goes to show how STUPID they are haha.

>haha

im not the anons youre arguing with but where the hell are you from and how old are you?

thanks lad

one of those summerfags

>No, you can't say the same thing about any other board.
Yeah you can. All you're doing is throwing out accusations.

>fat dyke
>perfect

Why'd you feel the need to reply to yourself?
Saying haha doesn't imply anything, faggot.

Irony!!!

swing and a miss. youre going through a lot of trouble to make yourself look like a retarded asshat my reddit friend

Kill yourself

looks like an overgrown child desu

this is the perfect female body

Double dubs confirmed

What was meant to show? He responded with shitpost and so did I. Fuck off with that shit you barely functioning, mouth breathing retard.

This is your perfect female body

You initiated the shitposting faggot

>skinnyfat with no tits and ass
>+100 STD's

Yeah, sounds like /pol/ would like her.

Did your mother ever hug you?

Can Taylor and Karlie release their sextape already?

the hivemind of the five pasty white kids at each american college campus that look like they might shoot up the school?

>five pasty white kids
Shitskin or self-hater detected

College campuses are much better now that they are filled with cultural Marxists and blacks that got in via affirmative action, amirite?

From a purely biological reproductive perspective, THIS. All of the THIS in the fucking universe.

>Shitskin or self-hater detected
Not him but what's with you guys always jumping to categorise people who meet your garbage world views into shit categorise.

I'm white (aus to be in fact) and I browse /pol and I'll be the first to point out how fuvking retarded you guys are.
>inb4 self hater
Lmao.

>Taylor is 9 and a half/10
>she is to high energy

together we ar stronk !

>jumping to categorise people who meet your garbage world views into shit categorise
And who are you to decide which world view is "garbage"? Mate, read the whole thread without your bias. The first posts to jump to conclusions were these . And because someone refutes or retaliates, they are at fault?

>I browse /pol and I'll be the first to point out how fuvking retarded you guys are.
Ironically you're now "jumping to categorise people who meet your garbage world views".

Suck a fat one, you gay cunt.

>
>
>Kill yourself

Rekt

>implying I support the cunts at the beginning

>Ironically you're now "jumping to categorise people who meet your garbage world views".
I asking the guy who said
>Shitskin or self-hater detected
They're the only ones who said so far "IF YOU'RE NOT LIKE ME THEN YOU'RE A OR B" as normal people can't have views that don't directly oppose his.

Sorry m8. I aint into guys but if that's you're thing I ain't judging :^)

You're backtracking

>I asking the guy who said
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

>They're the only ones who said so far "IF YOU'RE NOT LIKE ME THEN YOU'RE A OR B" as normal people can't have views that don't directly oppose his.
Nice straw-man

Dude, she' looks like she's just been covered in the powder they use to treat athletes foot.

Is she in the a shadow of a nuke or something? Wtf is she wearing - factor 80 suncream in prison underwear?

And those protruding spinal discs - the first thing crossing my mind was "is this a reptile" or a recent escapee from a gulag?

Even heels can't make the flat ass round.

>tfw you realize her bf is some rich wall st fuck who went to harvard and is like 30

This is what Veeky Forums considers high test. Thoughts?

Isn't she about fifteen years too old for /pol/s tastes though?

its like u think /pol/ is relevant in any way, shape, or form

Get out.

white and graduated from a uni that mandates that affirmative action isn't allowed

schools have always been leftist
> literally no good schools in southern US
> literally the mental shithole of the country, constantly burdening the rest of us with stagnation when it comes to social issues
> somehow are so dumb they manage to vote for economic policies totally contrary to their own interests

grats on being so low on the social totem poll that you somehow think mexicans are why you make

>> literally the mental shithole of the country, constantly burdening the rest of us with stagnation when it comes to social issues
Economically too. They are fucking parasites.

This is high test. You just posted a whale

it's not like the xenophobia is reactionary either. conservative pockets haven't moved since 1800s (long before border issues were a thing). it's literally just poor white people inbreeding for 200+ years and not adapting

Who cares what the faggots from /poll/say.

(You)

Nice little anecdotal you have presented there.
>literally the mental shithole of the country, constantly burdening the rest of us with stagnation when it comes to social issues
Not tolerating cross-dressing junkies is a bad thing?
> somehow are so dumb they manage to vote for economic policies totally contrary to their own interests
Their economic interests are not paying high taxes for a bunch of dindus and illegals is against their economic interests?
Again, the map generally speaking has the most dindus and illegals.

I'm not even from the south or the US for that matter. Although I highly respect the southerners.

Rednecks can at least hunt, fish, shoot, defend themselves etc. Meanwhile regressive SJW's are only able to take out money from their parents bank accounts and order starbucks.

They SELECT carefully chosen datas to highlighten their claims. Deprive them of that and they go apeshit.

whut

>they are using data and facts that go against my beliefs, it must be made up or """"carefully selected""""

Mfw she dwqrfs 90% of the 4chin manlets

Mfw im 6'4

This moves me
I mean I can understand how you guys can have such negative opinions about ''social justice''
But I assume that this phenomenon is just because the so-called SJW's from U.S are basically butthurt reactionary idiots who will yell at you even for ''disrespectful'' uses of fucking words like black, or even the most irrelevant things like wether or not you should talk to a transexual guy as ''he'' or ''she''
Again, as an european I can't know for sure.
But I see nothing wrong with being against some social injustices

>is this a reptile?

KEK

>Take up lifting seriously last year
>Making reasonable progress
>Start chatting with this high test chick on WhatsApp
>Made plans to meet up next weekend and fuck like rabbits
>We're both degenerate as fuck
>This thread pops up

Fuck all of you, I'm gonna smash it and love every second of it, Veeky Forums & /pol/ approved or not.

/pol/ is closet gay, what else is new?

DELETE THIS

This, same as Veeky Forums or every other board. It's a symptom of autism.

That's exactly what /pol/ would say.

Bottom line: /pol/ is among the worst boards on the whole net right now and did more to damage the right wing than the Frankfurt School.

Oh yeah look at these curves

well consider the following

proceeding

1492 was such a great year in spain
the expulsion of all the jews was made effective on January 1st, and only 10 months and twelve days later, our expedition reaches america.
One hell of a year.

12% of blacks commit 50% of violent crimes, the racemixing being shoved down our throats, the lgbt hysteria, liberal fascism and silencing opposition, people attacking trump supporters in san jose etc...

And muslims were kicked too

not sure what you are implying here, I have no beef with jews, but their multiculti open borders agenda for anyone but the jews pisses me off

destruction of cohesion of the family unit, transgendered kids, we are all equal etc

preach that shit in israel, I don't care, but don't use your nepotism to force the destruction of the white race my man

thank god, if it's one thing i hate as much as the jews it's muslims and liberals

poisoning europe with their backwards retarded sandnigger ideology... and leftists even support them, and how they treat gays and women! unbelievable