What is more difficult, cut or bulk?

What is more difficult, cut or bulk?

The pain of regret.

becoming a real person

>tfw broke my cut after one day of starting

how can other men even compete?

this.
But also Cutting b/c you feel small as fuck especially in clothes with no pump aka 95% of the time (assuming you didn't start fat

>cutting
>ever

shiggy

This. Coulda dated a lot more before cutting. Coulda been more lean before aforementioned.

Apply yourself

they really can't

he has a bmw

Cutting isn't hard, Bulking isn't hard.
STARTING a cut or a bulk is hard, until you grow accustomed to your new diet.

Bulking is way easier to do. Who doesn't wanna gorge on their favorite food.

me you fucking retard i hate you fatasses who tell me 'you're so lucky you GET to eat 3K calories a day hahahahahahaha' u don't have a 'favorite food' i just wanna 'gorge myself' on because i'm not a fucking heathen and i recognize there are better uses of my time than shoving food into my mouth

go away

what a fucking slob not having a car

>He doesn't know how to enjoy things

what the fuck did you just say to me?

ELIOT'S SISTER'S BOYFRIEND doesnt even have a CAR and PLUNGES his penis into his sister's VAGINA while ELIOT drives a BMW and gets NO FEMALE ATTENTION

You're fucking pathetic, and I doubt you even bench 2plate. Here's a tip: your life is hollow and you are worthless. If you can't eat, die

benching 2pl8 on monday you fucking dip

also i do eat i just don't enjoy it like you fuckers, also fight me desu

They're both extremely easy desu, you're all just faggots who find ways to make it harder for yourself

Sure you are you fucking faggot. Quit bitching and EAT. If you fail to get 2pl8 on Monday you'll be proving me right, so you'd best eat and rest well and fucking get it.

i drink half a gallon of milk a day and eat the rest so around 3k calories a day

i'm 5'7 about 160 and don't call me a manlet plz

i'll make you proud senpai

Good. I'm expecting big things from you, little man.

thanks