cheaper than gas.

With a weighted pack

>cheaper than gas
No fuckin way.

what?

Belgium, around various cities

where the fk did you climb 100 floors?

What do you do? Just walk?

I live on the 5th floor and no elevator.

and you go to your apartment 50 times a day

What cities?

no, that would be 250floors.
i live an active life. i probably went like 10 times to my place and out. prolly walked on the job between floors like 20-30 times, depending where is who..
my record is 170 a day or something. this fitbit gives out badges and challenges, but idk anyone to compete with.

well i pretty much walk everywhere i go

and i walk faster than literally anybody i've ever seen walking

so yeah walker here

example.

Do you take photos on your walks or document the scenery, or do you only track your distance?

just this fitbit bracelet that measures shit. I can maybe deduct 2000 steps a day due errors but floors are damn accurate.

usually it's a 20min walk to the job in the morning, around noon another 30min walk to gym, then 20min walk to home. then afternoon us about 30-40 min walks to my friends and shit like that.
got a motorcycle, dont feel like using it since I walk alot.

i also get high as fuck if it is rest day or after gym so I prefer walking as it is calm.

on workdays sometimes i do one km in a classroom. depends on how long does the class last.

How often do you walk for fun, ie, not going to work or to the gym or walking home?

but every walk must end at home man XD
but i get your question. maybe 4 times a week for at least 40min.

walking kicks ass, but you need a lot of it compared to jogging/running.

sounds fun, I'll try it. Sounds better than the treadmill

Pretty much, sometimes I smoke a joint

Antwerp, Brussels. Two days ago I was in Amsterdam and before that Rome. Next I'm going to Germany.

What's the best tracking / stats app?
Strava?

What's your pace, I want to start walking more in the winter the times it's too cold or the roads are covered to ride my bike.
I do 5.2km in 55 min to my uni, but a 15 min bike ride in downtown traffic.

Which app is that?