Who /homegym/ here? It's fucking great, best investment i've ever made

who /homegym/ here? It's fucking great, best investment i've ever made
>save gas
>gains in comfort of own home
>save money
>listen to whatever music me and m8s want over speakers
>no waiting for a bench or anything
I recommend it to anyone who can afford it.

Pics

It's bad if you're an autist
You'll end up a Veeky Forums autist with no social skills whatsoever

Work out with your best m8s and it's all good.

Amen, doing incline bar in my basement. Free at last, free at last.

>You can lift naked

>tfw I can hype myself up for lifts without looking crazy now

working out naked is great
my old bench is starting to creak though
it's pretty nervewracking

Not op but heres an old pic of my shit. R3 rack, 370 poons of bumper plates, deadlift platform, ironmaster adjustable dumbbells, dip bar punching bag ect

i hope one day i'll have the money to be homegym mustard race

Damn, how did I not think of this? I enjoy lifting with bare feet and it never occurred to me I could let my halls hang out too

I'm honestly so fucking happy having bought a HOMEGYMâ„¢

I can push my sets to the LIMIT, whenever I do front squats I'm spitting SALIVA and SCREAMING like an absolute MADMAN

All of this while naked. Truly based.

>Save gas

Lol my gym is a 3 min walk away, has more equipment than i could ever fit in my apartment, and what if i want to try a new lift and go for progressive overload? no way could i keep buying everything i could ever need to explore the sport to my heart's content. Even if i gad the space.

Also i just prefer the atmosphere of a gyn. Gets me in the zone. Home is for... home stuff, idk. I don't like staying home much anyway.

drunk forgot pic

I know this will be annoying for a lot of you guys because you tend to be introverted, but I honestly like the social aspect of going to a commercial gym. I've made some friends there, to be honest. It's like any hobby, you see people who share that interest and sometimes you make friends. That's tougher to do when you have a home gym.

This

Also big difference between introversion and social ineptitude. I used to think i was an introvert but actually i just didn't know how to talk to ppl.

I like my home gym, but prefer the gym when I go to college. The college gym keeps me focused.

I live in a penthouse apartment and they won't let me drop weights so there's no point. Then again I have 24/7 room-service which makes up for it. Besides my gym is just a few blocks away so it's not that big of a deal.

Fuck that, people at the gym were annoying as fuck. Rules were annoying, so much bullshit. Working out takes enough time already, i dont wanna have to go through a cycle of bullshit waiting on someone for equipment, driving, gross people using equipment. Fuck all that, homegym masterrace, have fun with your jew gym owners

Each to his own, I guess. I know the gym isn't for everyone, just like home gym isn't for everyone. I hope you get over your social issues soon, user.

>implies everyone who owns a gym is a jew
>has a homegym
>that makes you a gym owner
>guess what else it makes you

Mel Gibson would be so disappointed

I get that, I really do, but the people I meet at the gym are usually just friendly acquaintences. If you actually have a decent social life outside of the gym, the "gym experience" simply isn't worth the cost, the drive there, the occasional wait for equipment, etc. This is especially true when you've got a full-time job and would rather have the convenience of getting a good work out at home so you have more time to focus on other important parts to your life. Not a home gym owner yet, and I still enjoy hitting the gym, but I hope to have a decent home set up within a few years desu.

check and mate

Who /owngym/ here?

>no cost
>handstand pushups with one hand
>excellent balance
>more aesthetic than meatheads
>impresses people more than someone who can squat some arbirary weight

I don't socialize at the gym anyway tbhfam

Yeah, I'm a bodybuilder, so I spend about 3 hours 6 days a week at the gym. I work a 9-5 (8:30-4:30 but that's splitting hairs), I have a girlfriend and a dog, and I have about 6 good friends that I've known for years and play boardgames with once a week, so besides that, I don't really have much of a life outside the gym, and most of the friends I've made at the gym are similarly serious about their training, whether they're bodybuilders or real athletes.

you forget one of the most important things

>hygienic equipment