Other urls found in this thread:

freetexthost.com/gzctpvg2d6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big goof balls

buzzfeed is cancer, we all know this

the spectrum makes me angery

>2 threads with the same youtube video
Buzzfeed shills should just fuck off.

>calories in vs calories out doesn't work because when you exercise you get hungry so eat more calories than you expended

>being fat is okay guys
>you're actually healthy, goy
>beautiful at all sizes

>it's out of your control
>OUT OF YOUR CONTROL

>metabolism drops
> that friend who eats pizza and is Lean

>57 calories
>shows M&M's worth 250 kcal

diets dont work because people are stupid as fuck
you have to change their behavior
if you put people on a diet they will balloon right back up when they're done

I am never ever listening to any retarded scientist or dietologist ever again.They spend 10 years studying the body,I spend 10 years building the body.I talked to a girl who has a certificate in "dietology" and told me am retarded for doing IF and going to the gym in a fasted state.I told her I actually have more stamina and can lift more than when I ate pre workout and she told me I probably fucked up my body and metabolism big time and all the fat I lost these 2 past months will return the second I start eating normally.My face when I did a 10 days high carb/cheat diet break eating mostly shit unhealty food and actually lost a bit more fat and now dropped 1 kilo in 2 days of cutting and already looking better than before the cheat days.Science is for fags.Just find what works for YOU

Anyone who listens to Buzzfeed for anything deserves to live unhappy and obese.

I was writing this up on friday about the subject of why CICO may not be the best thing to look at for weight loss. anyone wanna give some crit?

freetexthost.com/gzctpvg2d6

I wonder what the average BMI is of Buzzfeed's writers.

What up with people hating intermediate fasting.it works great for me I am leaner I can maintain my diet loss weight and still go out and have dinner and social life by saving calories for the night it is almost impossible for to over eat because the meals I eat fill me up and after that I can't eat anymore I even have to go out of my way to eat low filling high calorie food like candy bars just to maintain.

YOU MEAN CHAD

skittles dumbass.

I've noticed a few of the guys they use for their videos are actually pretty fit/healthy. The women are she-beasts though.

>Social justice has gotten so far that they are literally making propaganda videos to get people fatter.

>I have a six pack :3:3. A six pack of beer xdxdxxxdxdxxd
This is the average intelligence of a buzzfeed sub everyone. Unable to form a semi complex thought.

stopped listening after she said that calories in vs calories out is a theory
I can't believe how people can be so delusional as to not believe hard facts

>calories in/calories out is a BUNCH OF HOOEY because i don't feel like controling my diet or working out because it hard
>MAN WE CAN NOT CATCH BREAK

there's you reason

Calories in calories out should be the foundation of all "diets". Figure out your calories first than you can worry about what you're putting in your body.

>may not be the best thing to look at for weight loss
But that's literally...LITERALLY...what it's all about.

>See all the likes.
>Go to the comments section
>Almost all the comments are negative.
Hmmm....

Read the comments for further cancer consumption.

>working out may cause feelings of hunger

if im going to be triggered while working out why even bother right?

>diets don't work
t. fatass who can't stop drinking 32oz sodas daily