Best coins under 50 mil market cap

Shill me those bags, I might buy some of them.

COSS... We need a few whales to step in
first dividends will be on sunday, and will be weekly from then on.

of course obsidian

I think the issue with this is that it's trying to combine the function of multiple tokens into one (which is a good thing) but looks way too ambitious to actually take off.

Team looks decent but nothing really stands out

> based on Stratis
> private messaging
> implying anyone gives a shit about their message prvacy
> why does a privacy messenger app need a token?

ODN, XTO, BLAS to name a few...
Please if you're going 1btc or even 1k$ on XTO do it with buy orders and slowly. If you're going for BLAS you can just fuck it buy for now until 1000 sats.

Market Cap is meaningless in a world with LINK
Buy more right now you weak-handed c(f)uck

its a platform. bit more than a messaging app.

I have almost 100k LINK you cuck.

Yeah but one of their main features advertised on the white paper is the private messaging app which I see 0 real life use for.

Just bought 100k, thanks.

Also while we're at it settle for 100k xto and you're pretty much set for life. It's the blockchain of the music industry.

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $95,425,810
Obsidian Market Cap = $19,050,349

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

Yeah no copy pasta ty

Definitely ODN. A lot of hype around it right now.

BLAS team looks cancer, XTO looks alright

Yet I'd go for BLAS now (I dropped 2 btc on it maybe a week ago) and slowly keep accumulating XTO (I'm already in the 100k club).
BLAS is a fucking steal under 2000 sats it's amazing to me, if I hadn't money locked up in pre-sales left and right I'd buy buying more and more. Also while we're at it keep an eye on OCL.

ODN for a long term play
SHIFT for short term (2-3 weeks)

what makes you think BLAS is going 1k sats?

Redd

OCL has held nicely, but it needs to get out of that piece of shit waves exchange client if it's going to increase in price.

lbc, easy 2x soon

ELIX found support and is climbing back up. Europe is waking up and will break through 5000 today.

elix is literally a pajeet PnD and the only people still in it are the ones who were asleep when it crashed yesterday. This coin is a joke, anonymous dev team, circulating supply listed as 3.5M a week ago to over 15M now, plus the sporadic huge dumps, most like the devs of the coin liquidating their shares.

Stay in it if you want but I sure hope you bought in at ground zero or you'll be in for a bad day.

One use I've heard mentioned is on the dark nets, instead of having to send unwieldy PGP encrypted messages you could correspond and pay all at once.

Let's say I have some infos and want to share it with my retards of Veeky Forums before it moons so I can make a few fuckers rich like I got rich in the first place thanks to shitty advice from this board.

Yep...

this