QTUM TO BE LISTED ON MAJOR EXCHANGES SHORTLY

AND UP WE GO

W E W

I wanna rebuy, so fucking hard to resist buying high right now. I missed the eralier dip by minutes because real life, it was at fucking bottom. I wonder if it will dip again when chinks go to sleep.

Fuck it it dipped slightly so I bought, whathever.

This one's a no brainer folks.

do we have a timeframe for liftoff?

Between 0400 and 0600 EST.

Good Lord what kind of retarded English is this? I wouldn't buy QTUM based on that alone.

there's a reason 90% of the volume is korean...

you mean US? ausfag here

>steam exchange
VALVE INTEGRATION CONFIRM?????????

You think it will go up even if btc goes down ?

PM? So in about 22 hours? Converting to baguette time here.

thank god, i bought in a pretty big position around 23ksats a week or so back and been holding since, hasn't really done shit but had hopes for after the swap.

Fingers crossed we see new ATHs soon, this one has potential

230k sats i meant

thank you lord jesus, i am so glad I drank too much coffee today and couldn't sleep until now.

anyone have an idea how we could get confirmation when it goes live on whatever the new exchange is?

Will go up and down because normie faggots will see it going up without realising the news and sell. When the announcement is made expect a Monero/Zcash style pump of 50% in 30 mins.

It will be the port in the storm. People can't always change to fiat if they are only on an exchange like bittrex so they will look to put their btc into something as a hedge; last time it was bitcoindark and OMG

HALF LIFE 3

It will likely be announced on slack first, so just keep an eye on their subreddit's new section if you aren't in it.

is there anyone with abithumb account or something that can screenshot and confirm right when it goes live on bithumb so we can be ready? if it isnt bithumb i imagine the result could be disappointing so

Any minute now

Looks like it will be added to a Japanese exchange and a "top 5" exchange (not bithumb) soon after the swap, and then it will be added to a big Korean exchange (most likely bithumb) sometime in the future.

nice just sold 100k