LINK Suicide

Poorfag here all in on link and have serious fomo about not selling earlier. Should I kill myself now?

umm you may not be made for crypto markets if this 3 cent swing is killing you

sell it to me

i'll hold it for you when we go to $50 next year

its just going back to where it was before that pump...

was probably just a whale buying in and then people taking profits

Sorry I'd buy your bags right now, but I'm already balls deep again after unloading of fomoing retards.

there's some kind of thing happening on the 16th that, JUST MAYBE, will pull in some green. I'd suggest hanging on for a bit longer.

why will it be $50 next year?

>was probably just a whale buying in and then people taking profits
If only you really knew what just happened...

Just....wait.
Here's a question:
Does ANYONE here think that 6 months from now, they'll be down on LINK? How is that even possible??
Normies are fucking thrilled with 5% annual gains.
Of COURSE it'll go back up, get real.

what just happened?

honestly, if after the conference, I'd say maybe a week after, if no banks have announced adopting the system, we'll be looking at a crash.

>what just happened?
if only he knew

Buy more right now you weak-handed c(f)uck

i used the rest of my savings about 4 hours ago to buy more

Keep going, you have change in your pockets don't you?

because link literally replaces many of the top cryptos including cripple. So $50 will put it above bitcoin at $17.5 bln market cap. Sergey will make all of us so disgusting rich.

not enough for more link. if people think it will be $50 next year buy from me at $10 now super best deal

will 6k link get me a lambo?

Since I feel a little bad about stealing your money today I'll tell you exactly what.
Basically, the average trader is a moron.
Whales/technical traders in general have been holding off on selling because le magical TA indicators said there was a pump and dump coming (this is largely a self-fulfilling prophecy by the way)
Price rises as supply is constricted, people start to fomo and buy in.
When the indicators finally read oversold, everyone who knows what they're doing dumps on the fomoing newbs. Demand gets satiated and there's nobody in the market left to buy, the price drops.
That's all. No whale tricks.
Read how StochRSI works for determining oversold levels. Then go on binance pro view and apply it to the 1hr chart.
Also read about bollingers and apply them to the 15/30 minute charts and zoom in a bit, look how they were sqeezing prior to the breakout (this indicates higher volatility and in an uptrend that means a jump in price).
See how you can apply this to the entire price movement since the first pump to 1.19k.

i'll give you .40max right now for each

firm

you get out nicely and go back to wagecucking

10.19k I mean.

Donate Please: 0x604acbffbe1dfcc559656ab0b0b5ba7234ae91fb

If you go all in on ODN you would make it back within a month.

thank you, i need to get lambo money

>oversold
oops meant overbought.