Is your girlfriend fat, Veeky Forums?

Is your girlfriend fat, Veeky Forums?

She is a tiny bit doughy but its mainly on her ass so its okay

I'm 5'6 157lbs
Am I fat?

My fwb is kinda fat. She has a pudge belly but her ass is fat so I'm kind of okay with it. She does suck a mean dick though.

Yeah. But I'm training her. She's gonna make it.

My girlfriend is 130 lbs and 5'9, so you tell me.

What is with the wide ass stance

Sounds pretty fucking fat you fag

>Has sex with women
>Fag
Veeky Forums

>Girlfriend

Where do you think you are?

She got fat. I left her. Looking back, i should have forced her to get fit with me.

Yes, you are obese

Even fat grills aren't attracted to my Joseph Merrick-looking face. Plus, I'm still on the thin-side of Otter, so that doesn't help.

no

she's 5'4 and 100 pounds
pretty skeletal but not flat chested and she's starting to lift

My ex was fat. I told her how to get healthier.

She said it was too hard and went along the lines of 'if its so easy why don't you do it.'

So I started going to the gym and then dumped her when I realised it really isn't that hard.

My girlfriend is 2D so she'll never get fat.

same. High-test qt with 9/10 face, incredible hips, but towards the upper end of the overweight spectrum. Just started going to the gym with her, she's on the third day of a fullbody routine right now. She seems pretty hyped for the whole gym thing, not so much for the nutrition thing tho, so I guess I'll have to somehow teach her that nutrition is just as important.

Any good experiences/techniques you wanna share?

She was a lot thinner when we started dating but luckily she's high-test so everything has gone to her thighs, ass and titties

5'4", 120lbs
Bit chubby

i have a bf

and is he fat?

No, she's nonexistent

>tfw don't find gf attractive but don't want to be mean and break up

Unattractive* sorry

Yes

My imaginary girlfriend is fit, in fact fitter than me, but I'm getting there.

no, she's skinny and has a great grip

She's 5'6'' and like 98lbs. Wants to go up to 120. I'm 210 lbs idk how I don't kill her during sex.

Sprinkle anavar into her mcdonalds and make her do a lot of squats.

Actually, you could probably just give her low doses of dbol during training since it'll make her body make more estrogen, and then don't have her PCT.
Shell lose weight, get thicker legs and get bigger tits. Just make sure you don't overdose her.

im 5'6 overweight from being a lazy cunt and she is 5'11 lean from daily farm work + nonshit diet. feels good man

5,4 asian probally pushin 1.80$ almost two bucks

sucked dick good, a bit tubby

Lel. That would be a pretty dick-move, so not going to do that. Besides, I wouldn't have a source in the first place. Shit's regulated as fuck here.

SHE AIN'T FAT, BRUH
JUST A LITTLE THICK (she juicy)

But actually, my gf's legit thick. Wide hips and broad shoulders for a girl. She plays a shitload of volleyball and lifts so I really can't complain even if she looks big with clothes one, because once they're off you can see she's a got a coke bottle figure.

This is the best protection from fat gfs

Born just in time for VR waifus mah nigga

She's gonna make it.

5'0
95 pounds

she was a little on the doughy side and kept nagging me when i lost weight.
when i realized there was no happiness with a gf who stands in the way of my every ambition, i ended it. My feels are more about the years i lost spent with her, being bent out of shape and losing sense of "self" - goals, dreams etc.

Technically you're not overweight but it's close

Guess it depends how high your bf% is also

>Implying I have a girlfriend

I'm not obese, asshat

>gf

She's ok but her mother is fat so i menaged to pressure her to do more exercize.

You're right, you're just overweight, with those stats (BMI=25.3).

You might wanna lose 15-17 lbs of weight.

Saw this cute little blonde waitress who was easily a high 8 /10 with the juiciest butt on a small frame that I've seen. Would've loved to have her sit on my face 2bh

No fap got me strung out lol:^)

Not anymore.

Girlfriends are for fags anyways.

she is cute, pretty thick, but perfect high test shape, broad hips, tighs that look like the could squat 100kg easily, hourglass shape, christian values, a little conservative which coincides well with my own political views.

All in all she is a great girl, I started lifting 6 months ago, now Im not a virgin anymore, we both were, but she wasnt prude and Im happy as fuck.

we're all gonna make it brahs

Okay fatty

im high test so i dont mind a little chubby

definitely dont wanna fuck skeletons tho

skeletons are fun to fuck though, you can use their holes while throwing them around like a ragdoll

Wow, I wonder why I'm on Veeky Forums?
:')

Yes i got fat hands

No idea why you're on Veeky Forums, but it certainly doesn't help with weightloss!

Nay, she be 6' and 140, with lots o' long legg. She be fine, right mateys?

I know that feel bro

She be as mythical as thee kraken, you scalawag.

>wifey lost 20 pounds
>is 5'6 160 with 34GG Boobs

Shes obese Veeky Forums. But so am I.

We've been together 7 years, and her weight has gradually increased with no serious attempts to lose weight. My weight is more volatile. I gain a lot of weight very quickly and then spend a long time losing it.

I dont know how to get her to lose weight.

why the fuck did you decide to talk like a pirate.

she was chubby when we first started dating. In 6 months she's gained a bit over 5kgs, she insists there's something wrong with her metabolismo, nothing related to binge eating and drinking every weekend.

hold me, Veeky Forums

>be 18, senior in nj highschool
>spring break
>80% of senior class is down the shore partying
> group of friends kinda nerdy and straight edge
>no one to go with
>sit home and play mount and blade while watching people git brick faced and party on snapchat
>leave house only to go to gym
>everybody comes back, never stop hearing about how fun it was

Does anyone wish that they were attracted to overweight women?

It seems like only 30% of women are even of normal weight, and only 5% of women exercise regularly. But my dick won't work with the 70% of women who aren't thin.

Dating would be so much easier if my standards were lower but what can I do? My penis won't change

She is kinda fat, now she is on meds cos she is having problems sleeping. We don't have sex. Maybe once a month and it has always been pretty meh. She was a virgin before me and it fucking shows. She can't suck a dick to save her life. She is boring in bed and she gets tired very easily. Plus she is boring in general and really jealous. I'm getting kinda fed up with her shit. Luckily I have a side bitch and she is cool as phuck. Hot, funny, loves to give head. Sadly she is leaving the country soon.

You're no better. All you do is yo-yo in weight

start trt and fuck fat women because high test

hahaha

>Americans

I wish I had a fat gf to eat all the food that I want to eat, but can't because it's terrible for you. I would live vicariously through her, and enjoy the shit out of her eating fatty foods while she is naked. She would just get fatter and fatter, while I get leaner and leaner

I recognise I have a problem, and Im attempting to overcome it. Have I fucked up and undone several years of progress? Sure. But Ive started again.

Personally I dont think that "im no better". I can accept my shortcomings and failures whilst she refuses to see the problem.

>5'6
>5'11
Oh boy. I hope you're ready for the cucking of a lifetime. Her farm experience will come in handy for when she's prepping her bull.
Manlets. When will they learn

Not really that related, but how douchey is it to put a topless pic in your tinder profile? Im talking CBT stood in my room in my boxers topless, i would get a beach pic or something but im autistic and have no friends to go to the beach with or a beach to go to. I feel a beach pic would be more acceptable and im scared that ill get zero matches from my face alone due to being a 6/10 on a good day.

they didnt get to play mount and blade tho

Ffs go outside and ask a stranger to take a picture of you throwing a beach ball while shirtless. How are you going to get a gf if you can't even do that?

honestly this is autistic as fuck but go to the beach in the morning when no one is there take some pics with a tripod

like i said, i have no beach to go to.

Fat as the day is long. I'm 33 and she is 30 she is desperate to have kids and i told her when she loses 45lbs we can have them. There is no way in hell she will ever even lose 1lbs. I hate children and don't want them so it makes her feel like it's her fault we can't have one.

Been there before, so glad it ended. Found a cutie who likes watching anime with me now.

Kek. Devilish

So what happens when she accidentally ends up pregnant and your condom is broken and the baby is born 8 months later?

You stupid nigger, go to a park

> I wish I had a fat gf to eat all the food that I want to eat, but can't because it's terrible for you. I would live vicariously through her, and enjoy the shit out of her eating fatty foods while she is naked.

Yes. I miss gorging on unhealthy food so much

>have super skinny qt azn gf
>she never listens to my advice about eating well and exercising because she's always been able to eat as much junk as she wants and stay skinny
>she's starting to grow a little bit of a belly and doesn't like it but continues to eat garbage

kill me

That order and timeline are Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

Your future self posted earlier in the thread

My GF has a 36 BMI and she has abs

High test as fuck my kids will be gods

>girlfriend
GOING NOWHERE
GOING NOWHEEERE

Not always.

5'0'', 150 gf.
She's chubby for sure, but her legs are 26'' around, and I still have 50 lbs on her. It's mostly leg and ass, but she's cutting so hell yeah dog

>Best girl
>Gets fat
Fuck Naruto.

straight cottage cheese legs right there

O shit also in NJ but a junior, I play mount and blade while watching people have fun on snap
And everybody went to seaside for memorial day and I was just at home slowly wiping out the kingdom of rhodoks and starving myself to drop body fat %

i am 6'1" and weigh that much

never had any
but if i had one I'd make her work out with me

Kek @ pic

Those kids you'll never have will have great genetics for intelligence

That's a great plan. Esp since overweightness increases lots of health risk to the baby. Your plan is kind to you, her, and you children. If your work doesn't involve negotiating deals, you should think about changing fields.

Horry shiet theiving this rare

she got a fat ass thats for sure

Saw a couple at the gym today checking it for what appeared their first time. The guy looks like he'd had plenty of experience. The girl... not so much. Wish them luck though.