Luv u biz

I fucking love you guys. Biz is the most autistic hive mind you could ever conjur up. You guys are actually fucking brilliant (collectively, that is).

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Mike Normie and I have a real job, an education and went to college immediately after high school and NEVER spent another night under my parents roof after that.

You see, I've got it made biz, I can function within societies protocols just fine, in fact, it's pretty fucking easy. Trust me, trying to say-trade crypto successfully is actually 10x harder than bullshiting your way through life. I kid you not Biz, Normie life is just being a great bullshitter, kiss some ass (or slap some) all day and then come home and do whatever you fucking want.

Anyways, I've been fascinated with your little digital econ experiment and have put some skin in the game, albeit lunch money, I'm excited to see how it goes.

I started with $500 of BTC on coinbase a month ago and now I'm close to 2 BTC. The fudding & the shilling here is night and day. Once I correlated the all data, provided by you faggots, the trends became crystal clear.

Biz, the shit coin army. God bless.

nice to see there are people that buy everything thats shilled here

gee he likes us

Congratulations man, happy for you. I've bought nothing Veeky Forums recommends and feel major FOMO, but I've still done x150 this year.

Why isn't Obsidian in that portfolio?

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $95,425,810
Obsidian Market Cap = $19,050,349

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

>no ODN

for shame

Where did you buy all this trash? I think I need to move a few k into a good scam coin exchange and make some decent money.

Hey "Anons", Jesus that sounds so fucking cute slightly homoerotic...

Anyways, I sold my ODN. Don't worry the FUD will commence (as per Biz standards) shortly. It will drive the price down to the point you all forget about it, and then I'll buy back in. I'm surprised nobody points this cycle out in some kind of "Daily Reminder" on here.

Don't let the pump and dump groups accumulate! Buy ODN before these groups pump!

Why the fuck do you not have ODN lmfao

> Don't let the pump and dump groups accumulate! Buy ODN before these groups pump!

This sounds "scammy" too me. It makes me feel like youre insecure in your position and want to A) insight positive feedback to help reinforce your desire to "hodl" or B) lure some other suckers to take your bags.

Either way, to Mike Normie, this means sell now!

the absolute state of odn shills

Heh, just posting on here boosts my ledger balance.

Positive feedback? I'm fully confident in Obsidian and could care less of whether people give me this "positive feedback". But I do know pump and dump patterns when I see it and it's obvious there's some accumulation going on by these pump and dump groups. You may or may not be in one and if you are, fuck you and I'm ruining your group's plans. If you aren't, learn to make more accurate accusations, faggot.

>Once I correlated the all data, provided by you faggots, the trends became crystal clear.
elaborate for a babygain brainlet please

Sad to not be able to accumulate with these rising prices?

Dunno, I also think ODN is legit- easily worth over their current 20 million market cap but I'm also quite put off by all the obvious market manipulation behavior going on on cryptopia.

Personally hoping that a better listing at a large volume exchange will make it near impossible for discord pajeets to manipulate.

fuck off with your copy pastas

fuck off with your colorless penis sucking anime chode poster. faggot.

Here's what's going to happen, in this order (based on you guys and what you fud/shill):

COSS
ELIX
GLT
BLAS
LINK
FAP
FUCK

These will 5x. Just look at the board, so obvious.

You have the benefit of being a normie, which means you will take the plunge on trades. I'm going long on some shit. Glad you're making it, but please don't share this with your normie friends, for us.

care to elaborate?

what kind of data/correlations are you looking for?
do you keep a tally of positive vs negative threads about certain coins and then use that to indicate what coins are generating interest? how do you decide when to get in and out of positions?

I've seen waves of promotion for a bunch of coins by now, but a lot look like they just have an initial jump from the fact that they are new on the market, and then quickly correct.

i get that you might not want to share your "super secret strategy" but the odds of anyone actually listening are probably pretty low, and It would be a huge help for someone about to leave college and trying to make a few good investments so give themselves a good start in the real world,

thanks

Dude hive is taking of. Get in now!! On hitbtc

Dude hive is taking of. Get in now!! On hitbtc

Ebtc btw is gonna rocket to the orion belt. 50 dollarroo in 3 months. Screencap this!

the fuck's going on here, are pajeets still unable to understand how to 4chin?

Scrub. I put in 2k as a sophomore and now have half a million (albeit in low liquidity) right when graduating my master's