Why is fit so dumb

>drink booze daily
>eat mcdonalds daily
>not fat because i ride my bicycle 15 miles to work every day
>6'3, 180 pounds
>went to the gym because I found Veeky Forums
>squat 405 on my first day after getting my confidence up(you guys made me think squatting was hard
>realize Veeky Forums is just full of limp wristed fags

Why do you guys try so hard to hide it

>Squats 405 without ever squatting before and not understanding bracing, proper technique, or bar placement

"No"

maybe you did if you have been using your bike for years, you'd have quite strong legs

now try benching 300lb bro

Hey, that's what you guys told me... but it was easy and I thought I was doing it wrong so I went ass to grass with the bar and everything

Your lack of faith proves your weakness

You may have decent quad and calve strength from biking, but your posterior chain would not be strong enough to allow you to support let alone squat 405.

Can bench 235, did that for reps. Didn't see a reason to max out on that I didn't have anybody to spot me

How about any arm/chest exercise?
Bothered to do any of that?

>something happened
>no it didnt

Veeky Forums has the logical and verbal abilities of an 8 year old girl

Yeah I worked my whole body, when you climb hills on a bike you get a lot of upper body strength. I'm actually not sore at all.

could you post a pic of your hairy asshole?
no homo

Yeah but how much did you lift faggot

Does this count?

>Make an outrageous claim, something literally unheard of
>"I-it happened I s-swear you just need to t-take my word f-for it!" - You

yea, and you never trained/played any sport/worked on construction

get outta here faggot trying to brag on an anonymous board

Wanted to do calisthetics but forced myself to do weighted things.

military press: 190x6x3(got tired faster but i liked sets of 6 for this workout)
Bench: 235x12x3(i felt i dialed this one in perfectly)
Deadlift: 495x5x5(I need to work on my breathing, would get light headed so I didnt do as many reps but extra sets)
Squat: started at 2 plate, did 12 reps, did 3 plate, did 6 reps, did 4 plate did 1 rep I believe I found my current max on this one

Also did calf raises and pull ups

But I dig holes for a living thats my job

You think that's good? On my first day I Benched 120kg, squatted 200 and deadlifted 260. OHP'd 80, clean and jerk 140

Veeky Forums is just weak as fuck and I eat pizza everyday

>unheard of
>was easy

Pick one idiot

Woman.

Nice bro. I didnt want to do clean and jerk at the ymca and it looks dangerous honestly

Yeah OP I know what you mean.
I do coke almost every day, eat whatever the fuck I want, I work in a warehouse and play hockey in a beer league.
I went into a gym my first time and squat 465 for reps, benched 315, didn't really know how to deadlift, but the rest was pretty easy.

>Someone who's completely untrained squatting 405 is easy

2/10 made me reply.

then it's normal that you can do better than 95% of Veeky Forums on your first day faggot.. jesus christ you are the dumb one man

I ride my bike bro.
Height/weight?

>6'3, 180 pounds

Thank you hungry skeleton!

>Somehow riding your bike makes you a trained squatter

You guys are simply the bottom of the barrel, the majorty of normal people could do these lifts too. You folks are just, less than everyone else.

Confirmed for having never ridden a bike up a hill

I feel the same way OP.
I went into a gym for the first time last week.

Veeky Forums said to start my warm up with just the barbell and when I got to the bottom of my squat it bent like a ^ over my back.

top kek good luck living past 40 with all that mcdonalds

Yeah, Veeky Forums is full of the athletically retarded.
There are guys here who can't even OHP the bar.

It does train your legs.

I mean I squatted 1.5pl8 on my first day at the gym. I was 15 and the only sport I ever did was walking and running to school.

You're making assumptions you know nothing about. I did mountain biking for 3 years before I ever started lifting. I also played baseball and was a swimmer for 10 years each.

Your claim is outrageous and untrue.

>lying on the internet.

ok.

lmao sure bud

>squat 405 on my first day

sure you did

Squatting 405 to parallel didn't happen, but biking 15 miles a day likely did allow a decent squat. I could squat 275 my first day in the gym after going from fatass to Skeletor and doing shit-tons of running.

Guys i eat estrogen pills all day long, suck black nigger dick for a living, and went and squatted 670 lbs raw for my first day. I'm not even sore!

>OP

I did close to the same.
Don't believe it?
That's why I fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker

That just means you are inferior and are angry about it

is there a bait picture where fish are being taken out of the water all around one fish while in the next panel it just zooms in on his face and he says "My God"? cause it would be appropriate here

I didn't bike as much as you, but I did around 9 miles a day. I was only able to squat 135 for a few reps the first time I tried. I was 6'4 at 190. Might just have shit genetics, dunno.

I love summerchan!
Go away you faggot, no one thinks you're funny you skeletor.
Squatting 405 your first time at the gym as a 180 lbs lanklet. Yeah sure bud.

I'm not angry about my 495 squat at all tbqh senpai.

found one close enough

>all the people replying

sure is summer

0/10 don't know why you triggered so many people

What the fuck

405? First day in the gym? ROFL ur never going to make it. 615 first timer here, anyone else?

if you dont squat a wr your first time going to the gym why even bother trying? obvs u have shit genetics and should just kys