Sounds like a plebbitor

Nope. Buy LINK or die poor faggot

yes

Veeky Forums controls SWIFT and World Economic Forum

GET OUT NORMIE

REEEEEEE

It's been shilled and hyped

It's also a very promising project

We're waiting to see if banks are actually going to adopt the system and if they do, GG

yes

No. Do you have a specific concern or question?

For now, yes

Yes, but it also happens to be a legitimate project. It might have started as a pump and dump but whoever started had picked a coin that was the real deal, and just put the spotlight on it earlier than it otherwise would've.

kek

No.

/thread

It's a very promising coin, but all coins legit or not get pumped and dumped just the same.

No.

This.

Chainlink was being shilled by the very top financial organizations years before Veeky Forums even got wind of it.

regardless of OPs correctness, what is a good exit price of LINK?
i will play the High/Low game with it waiting on the big pump, but a big pump to what?

Atm yes, until more normies get on board to dump on.quite a few anons have heavy bags of chainlink

Stop asking for fucking price predictions.

Look at the events and facts; SIBOS is coming up on October 16, which is probably the single greatest marketing event in crypto history (even though it will take the form of a boring demo).

After SIBOS, millions of potential users and investors will suddenly become aware of Chainlink.

Now ask yourself what this will do for its price.

$10

cool, f it. going all in on this

>Atm yes
No.

Chainlink was being shilled by the very top financial organizations years before Veeky Forums even got wind of it.

>quite a few anons have heavy bags of chainlink
You have to be completely retarded.
The Chainlink price is currently a few cents shy of the ATH.
Chainlink has only been above the current price for a few hours.
Nobody has "heavy bags" of Chainlink.

>is chain link a pump and dump
yes
> started by biz
no

>Started as a pump and dump
No, there was immense hype even at pre-sale

Haha think about it of they adopt, Veeky Forums will own them since most LINKs are owned on Veeky Forums

not true at all.

Veeky Forums got no real buying power.
And the 28M was sold in the pre-sale

Yeah LINK is a pnd, that's why the ICO sold out in 15 minutes and it hit market above ICO price lul

>Veeky Forums controls SWIFT and World Economic Forum

this is absolutely not true btw, haha...

Looking forward to dumping these bags on the 16th

>looking forward to dumping my assets the day they have one of the single greatest marketing opportunities in crypto history

>buy lottery ticket with a decent chance of winning a huge price
>"and now we will present the winning numbers..."
>at that moment sell your ticket to guy next to you for a shitty 3x profit

>except everybody else also has a winning lottery ticket and the first ones to claim the whole pot win
does the pot even get filled if everybody already knows these factors?

>Bunch of retards assume Chainlink won't dump during conference.
>Almost same pattern as NEO occuring
>"Bb-utt i-t's ddifferent from the s-shitcoin!"

Sure thing kid, I hope you will be smart and sell now since you already missed the peak and it will dump on your asses like never before during the conference

The point is that hundreds of thousands of potential users and investors will suddenly become aware of Chainlink.

"Everybody" will mean very different things before and after SIBOS.

>"It will dump right at the time of the single greatest marketing opportunity any crypto has ever had"
What makes you think that?

your fudding efforts are pointless, you will not get a single LINK out of my juicy presale bags.

the trick here will be to sell the day before the SIBOS event, check telegram groups

>selling the day before arguably one of the single greatest marketing opportunities in crypto history

think about the network effect of Veeky Forums. the nudes from celebs started here and the day after it was in the news over the globe. you can start huge hypes on Veeky Forums. also there are alot of rich ppl here. youre just too deluded to see the potential of Veeky Forums. geniuses here too.

are you saying that NEO is a shitcoin? kys you retarded piece of human garbage

NEO dumped because China cracked down on ICOs.

What the fuck are you talking about?

underrated post. idk if this is copypasta but I'm gonna start using it as one

I think you really underestimate the people that have a lot of money that go to sibos. This is pribably your first time hearing of it. If chainlink gets grabbed its by the jews.

And I think you replied to the wrong post.

Drop the ChainLink P&D, it's over, be the smart money and join this discord.gg/92AvqBs .

This is true though. Everyone likes to act like Veeky Forums is some special place, and that they're special for coming here.

yes. we are still in early stages but we've had a nice run already, orchestrated by us. stage 2 is currently underway, shilling it the retarded masses like reddit and similar. once the dumb money is in we'll already be on the moon, then we dump on you retards.

holy shit lol