Accept your god Sergey

This is a chainlink board, just accept it Veeky Forums

why? because this is the best thing happened to this board in the shortest period of time.

very soon link will be valued at $50 per link and make it to num 1 market cap at $17.5 bln overtaking btc in market valuation. why? because it will replace MANY of the top cryptos right now (like cripple) and will literally devour the ones that are only coming up (e.g. vechain, walton, ambrosis etc).

why will it do that?

because chainlink is a two dev team making it the leanest company ever known so far. the LEANEST.
because they are less than two weeks away from officially partnering with the financial elite of the world.
also because check sergei's profile at crunshbase crunchbase.com/person/sergey-nazarov#/entity where he's also on the board for a food company valued at $14 bln.

i hope you are all in link now. linkies are all gonna not only make it but will make it beyond belief.

It would have to be around 200 dollars per LINK for LINK at current circulation to take the number 1 market cap spot.

350,000,000 LINK x $50 = $17,500,000,000

right but what he's saying is 17.5 billion would currently be 3rd largest market cap. So to overtake the #1 spot like you said it would, the market cap would have to be 70 billion which at current circulating supply would be about $200/

It's a shame because I liked your thread until you retarded it up over here with the maths.

forgive him, he is too excited about the truth.

if chainlink is so good then how come its only on the shittiest exchanges?

oh right, I was so wrong. you are right.

Because exchanges now do back room deals probably worth millions with developers to get their tokens listed like ADA.

It's been out two weeks. Devs aren't shilling to normies but to sibos exposing itself to 11,000 Banks.

The only reason it's on binance is because some link holders requested it to be

WTF is this shite about 14 Bill food company bullshit
Stop making shite up

“food company worth 14 billion”

you mean a delivery company that isn’t seamless/grubhub/ubereats/postmate so no one uses it?

I get that you want to make money on chainlink but being an adviser to a marginal delivery startup doesn’t put him on an important board. learn to shill.

Ministyer VAS, Seryozha

I can relate to that, so I will forgive. But I will never forget.

Because Veeky Forums hasn't shilled this memecoin to death everywhere regardless.

There's no partnerships or announcements coming in 2 weeks linkfag.

Jesus Christ this thing is going to tank hard when weak handed Pajeets realise this

I....accepted user. Bought 100k.

I wish man. Shit I don't want to be poor anymore. 5k Link here, all I have right now. I hate being a shrimp

>transparent link fomo shill #19442
Should have dumped with rest of the smart people. Just wait for the cycle to continue and stop shitting up the board.

it's close to ath, why dump? It feels impossible that it won't go up pretty nice close to sibos.. especially when the shilling on reddit takes off

look at the chart look at the depth do the right thing and sell high buy low

>especially when the shilling on reddit takes off
Low iq lingfags have already tried shilling on reddit and they all got caught out.

Everyone knows that Sibos is about ten days away now; buyers will continue to increment the price up, little by little, but the whales will dump daily to keep the price below forty cents until the first day of SIBOS.

do you have a buy and sell order for link? like sell when its 40 cent and buy at 34 cent ?

I'm already all in, having dumped all $8k of my crypto (ETH) into LINK. I've got 5k set to sell at 100x what I bought them for, and another 5k set to sell in 1:1 exchange for ETH, plus I hodl another 10k LINK.

>moon

what did you buy it in at ?

I agree. Here's why you should go all in LINK. LINK is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for oracle services. The development team behind LINK is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for oracle solutions, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. LINK is more than just a token and the oracle service that the developer team is working on. LINK also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. With oracles.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying Oracle Problem methods. Oracle solutions on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for oracles, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

XRP Market Cap = $8,612,256,950
LINK Market Cap = $134,347,150

Is LINK better? Take a look.

We are the Oracles of Swift - the eBTC founder is also a technical adviser. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often on Veeky Forums. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.