"Skinny fat" problems, right?

Ok guys I don’t quite get it. There’s nothing on it in the wiki really and I also couldn’t find a thread so here goes.

I started out about a year ago and was really thin/weak, 55 kg at 1.85 m. Now I gained 10 kg of weight by eating a lot and doing exercising about 4-5 times a week. (3 strength for about an hour each, 1-2 cardio for half an hour to an hour)

I clearly gained some muscle, but I also gained a lot of belly fat. I’m definitely more content with my body now than I was a year ago, but I would rather not continue gaining weight in this distribution, but become leaner instead.
The only advice that I could find until now is "avoid cardio" – so should I stop all cardio (mainly running for like half an hour each Sunday) now and try to eat a bit less as well?
Generally, I seem to have botched "eating less" a few times, lost too much muscle, because I didn’t have the energy to do workouts like I did before anymore I guess. But I really need a whole lot of food to have proper motivation and energy.

Anyways, just looking for general advice / wisdom on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!scpFAbZR!toQIYV9e90X4JgbJMPd6Orze-MTP8En69HSDsX8Cnc4
thesauceftw.com/2015/07/joy-from-sweden.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ps: Obviously this picture doesn’t show me, but a pretty woman instead, in return for helpful replies.

transform your fat into muscle by lifting more, and reduce cardio to a minimum, clearly if you eat and lift weights you will get more muscle and not gain anymore fat

>reduce cardio to a minimum
He litreally said he wants to lose fat.

Dude can you also transform lead into gold?

who is this semen demon?

Who is this spooge stooge?

Who is this wad witch?

Who is this boner toner?

who is this fluid druid

Who is this penie genie?

Who is this ejaculation crustacean?

Who is this spunk monk?

Who is this spunk monk?

Joy from Sweden

mega.nz/#!scpFAbZR!toQIYV9e90X4JgbJMPd6Orze-MTP8En69HSDsX8Cnc4

dude read the sticky you need to cut now you gained 5kg fat and 5kg of muscle its normal

3 hours of weights per week isn't enough to build much muscle. A little, but not much. Thoroughly exhausting every muscle twice per week to the point it will adapt by growing stronger/larger should put you around cumulatively 6-8 hours depending on your routine/program, minimum.

didn't have my hopes up downloading this but thanks man, she's hot

also she's actually french, the pics are from the aix-en-provence region

thesauceftw.com/2015/07/joy-from-sweden.html

Enjoy f.am

Incredibly gross picture, take this down, this offends my sensibilities. Female sexuality must be surpressed at all costs.

>mfw the thumbnail looks like a roast chicken

This sick and disgusting filth is coming back in full force.

This is why we need sharia.

fuck she's gorgeous

holy shit m8 that fucking pop up gave me a heart attack

>transform your fat into muscle

Tell us your secret wise wizard